FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I didn't become an FFA until later in life and my first plus-sized crush was responsible for that. He is a customer of mine and is a used car salesman in my town. There is just something about the way he carries himself, not just his size that is so appealing to me. I still get all antsy when he comes in lol! It never went any further than that, just small talk while I helped him and he is a huge flirt. I'm married now to my perfect SSBHM hubby, I still think about the "what if" every time I see him. I have a feeling that he is married as well, even though he doesn't wear a ring, nor has he ever mentioned his family to me.

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
Kevin James 🥰 Before 1999 I was attracted to average size guys, slightly muscular, dated military or sporty guys. The day King of Queens premiered, ooh boy, that adorable Kevin James owned my heart and has ever since. A little extra chubby on a guy is perfect. Now I can't imagine being attracted to someone who isn't a Dad Bod type.

NewJoe

Interesting, AmyJo1976! I wonder how many FAs come to the attraction later in life, and how many of us have always been admirers.

Thinking back to my childhood, my first erotic feelings occurred while I was in early grade school. I remember them vividly: I was lusting after a couple of reproductions of 19th century paintings that showed very curvy women in provocative poses. The one that got me most aroused was a woman reclining in a chair, with huge, thick thighs. At the time I had no idea what I was feeling, but I sure know now.

When I did hit puberty and really started noticing girls, it was always the heavier ones that drew my eye. I especially loved the BBWs (or it it BBGs at that age?) who were confident to wear short skirts and dresses. One BBW in high school loved to wear very short and very tight skirts. I never dated her, but sure wanted to. My high school sweetheart, an SSBBW, eventually wore short skirts, but never in public. She was even kind enough to get a bikini that she modeled privately. I fell in love with her the moment she walked into my physics class at the start of a new year.

I'm curious as to how others came to the attraction later in life.

Actually, this 'fat fetish' started when I was 15 years old, and I just found that I preferred fat girls than skinny girls.
The first crush I had was a Korean Student my age, who was a bit wide, and a bit cute, I guess.

Actually, more about this girl, she is my girlfriend now, and we had some sexual encounters between each other.

When I first saw her, she was a 150 pound cutie with glasses. Of course, she gained weight along her schools, allowing her weight to double, and triple after the marrige.

luckyfa

Although I am straight, I had my first plus-sized crush with a man. I remember that I was envious of a cousin‘s fat belly at age 15. He even noticed that I stared at it when we met. I tried to gain weight then myself, but it didn‘t work. My cousin got fatter. Then nothing happened for a couple of years because I wasn’t into „fat girls“ until I met my GF for life and later wife who was just a bit chubby but would get fat rapidly. About 4 or 5 months into our relationship I had my first plus-sized crush with her, the first one with a woman actually. Many more plus-sized crushes with her would follow, to this day.

luckyfa

When I started dating, I wasn‘t into big girls. There were a few bigger girls in my circle of friends and one of them wanted to date me. I somewhat liked her but I deemed her too fat for me (at 155 lbs), so I rejected her without mentioning her weight. We continued to meet in our circle of friends and it so happened that I fell in love with her. Luckily, she was still interested in me. We started dating but I was still anxious about her weight when introducing her to my parents. Some female co-workers deemed her too fat for me then.

Then the magic happened: After a month or two into our relationship, she started to put on weight rapidly. Those were pounds of happiness because she knew I wouldn‘t judge her if she ate a lot, unlike her mother. To this day, I am amazed about her capacity to gain weight rapidly. She gained 10 kg/22 lbs in two months just by accident. It was then that she started worrying about her belly blubber and that I might leave her if she got even fatter. But I told her that I loved her and her belly blubber and that I would her even she gained more weight. She couldn‘t quite believe me because it was unimaginable to her. She gained another 10 kg/22 pounds in two months and by then she had developed a double belly. I could watched and touched it all day long. She felt awkward but I was absolutely blown away! This was just the beginning.

breal

Yeah, I am going to have to say Anna Nicole Smith. As a black guy that likes fat white girls, this amazon beauty was a goddess to me as a teenager and I stuck a lot of magazines together exploring her body. She's still one of the most delightful BBW's. Delta Burke too. I had the hots for her as well.

Interesting, AmyJo1976! I wonder how many FAs come to the attraction later in life, and how many of us have always been admirers.

Thinking back to my childhood, my first erotic feelings occurred while I was in early grade school. I remember them vividly: I was lusting after a couple of reproductions of 19th century paintings that showed very curvy women in provocative poses. The one that got me most aroused was a woman reclining in a chair, with huge, thick thighs. At the time I had no idea what I was feeling, but I sure know now.

When I did hit puberty and really started noticing girls, it was always the heavier ones that drew my eye. I especially loved the BBWs (or it it BBGs at that age?) who were confident to wear short skirts and dresses. One BBW in high school loved to wear very short and very tight skirts. I never dated her, but sure wanted to. My high school sweetheart, an SSBBW, eventually wore short skirts, but never in public. She was even kind enough to get a bikini that she modeled privately. I fell in love with her the moment she walked into my physics class at the start of a new year.

Yeah, when a BBW/BHM is sexy and they know it and rock it with confidence, that adds a whole nother level of hotness! 😍

extra_m13

a lady in high school... she had it all but a pretty face if you ask me. still have her on facebook, married with one child, she did gain some but not ssbbw status. always nice to see her thou, i can see she is a foodee so we can still see her get a bit bigger i guess.