FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jello4me

High school music teacher - fattened belly, thick thighs, big soft bootie, double chin, pretty face, first job out of college.

Isabel

I always felt fascinated by the fat women on weight loss shows, but the first plus size woman I felt consciously attracted to was Jamie Zella. I was looking at body positivity posts because I was feeling insecure about my own body, and then suddenly I stumbled upon pics of her. I would say she was my FA awakening :)

Here's her Instagram if anyone wants to check her out:

FuriousGeorge

The Man with the Yellow Gat
Wendie Jo Sperber from Bosom Buddies and Back to the Future. Always sorta played nerdy girls, but super hot when they allowed her to be. She has sadly passed.

bdiazz

I am looking for a 550 to 700 lb ssbbw LTR
None. I am looking for that special one, but so far, it not working.

Tha66eus

A girl that I went to middle school and high school with. I never said, anything because, my friends weren't my friends. I tried to Google her but, she just doesn't come up. As far as the internet goes Goddess Patty when she was in Jackass. I followed her forever. I heard she died. Sad.

Celebrity first crush: As Aretha Franklin grew and grew and grew, so did my crush...! I wanted to feast on that huge body and those glorious, beautiful rolls hanging off her arms. I LOVED her big, chubby face and double chin, and her lips. I loved how the shoulder straps of her outfit dug into the soft flesh on her shoulders. I imagined holding her and cuddling her and more. I had read that she had been difficult - a Diva, you know - and I imagined I would tame this big, beautiful tigress, feed her ice cream, and love her.

It would have to be John Goodman. When Rosanne hit our shores I got myself a wee crush on "Dan Connor" and even more so when they gave him that beard!

View attachment 138308
YEAH! I'm straight but JG had a hell of a belly, and what a handsome, talented man., as well as very, very funny in "Raising Arizona" and "The Big Lebowski." I especially admired his moobs in TBL.

Latest posts