FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wrenchboy

Wow, I was just thinking of my first crush a few days ago a marching band mate. She was a plus sized woman and since it was 28 years ago I can't recall a specific weght. She had a big but with fat thighs. Very sexy. She had a boyfriend that she talked about all the time. I think that she knew that I had a crush on her the way I paid attention to her.
At a high school reunion we hung out in the same group. On the way to another part of the resort where the reunion was held a dream came true! The transport cart was overcrowded so she sat on my lap with my arm wrapped around her sizable waist! We made plans to get together but lost touch.
Our 30 year reunion is coming up in the next year or so. I am happily married so this time it's my turn to reject her. It still will be nice to see an old friend. If she's there......

forp1940

Mine was Meat loaf. The singer not the food. I adored him ever since I saw him as Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. In fact Eddie is probably why I like big guys and bikers. Wow I may have just had a psychological break through lol.

Happenstance

Cautious Pessimist
Amanda from sixth grade was my first classmate who was more than just chubby. I was intrigued from the moment I saw her, then she started appearing in my dreams. I was too shy to talk to her, though, and we weren't in many classes together after that year. Many years later, I was visiting a friend at the university where Amanda was also a student, and my friend and I were invited to her 21st birthday party. She was wearing this pin that said something like 'kiss me, it's my birthday', so some time into the party I asked if that was an invitation. She was just drunk enough for that to work, so we went to her bedroom and kissed for a while. I told her I had a crush on her for years, and she was just in disbelief. She didn't think anyone could think that about her, she told me. After that night, I talked to her for about a week, only to find we did not have much to talk about. To be honest, once I finally got to know her, I found her boring. Within the year, she got weight loss surgery, then she started hearing from everyone how beautiful she was. But for the record, I said it first.

squeezablysoft

She wasn't my first (think that was Nat from the "Facts of Life") but Sarah Rue from "My So Called Life". After the last few year losing all that weight it just doesn't look right for her to be that skinny.
Sarah Rue was one of my first girl crushes. Yeah, the first time I saw her after she lost weight it seemed really weird and I still haven't gotten over it.

squeezablysoft

I was lucky to be a baby FFA when18e04cfe9ff3c637f8985f8db2a1b7ea.jpg 07xp-farley-articleLarge.jpg hqdefault.jpg John Candy, Chris Farley and Louie Anderson were at peak squeezability. I'm not sure which one was first but I was hopelessly inFATuated with them all. And I still have an embarrassingly squishy place in my heart for pudgy, baby faced blonds.

bubba350

Back in school now a long long time ago we had gym class every day. In the winter we would often combine the boys and girls classes. It was in junior high the teachers would teach us ball room dancing and square dancing. To get the issue of partners they chose the partners. As one of the three fat guys in my class I was most often teamed up the fat redhead girl Christine.
We were about the same size 240 -260 lbs.
I loved her softness. That was it for me
So for the last 45 years its always been the bbw as my first choice. Dated many married two. Still my first choice.
In my expierence met many wonderful women. Since I was also a fat guy we had something in common from the first meeting. This did gie me an advantage that I knew how to treat a fat girl no restaurant booths no tiny little sports cars etc.
Now decades later it does seem to be a golden age for bbws so beatiful confident big beutiful women.

abzu

A high-school gym class peer. We were about 15 at the time, neither one of us had reached our full physical potential. I believe she must have been about 5 feet 5, probably somewhere between 145 and 160 pounds. I think I was probably about 5' 10" and roughly 300 pounds. She was pale, nearsighted, and crowned with very light brown, ample hair which she wore up for the class. Thanks to the nature of the class, she was far more scantily clad than would have been the norm in those days, making it much easier to discern the exact dimensions of her ample bits. I very much enjoyed the sight of everything in motion, and we were often quite proximate to one another. Uncommon at the time, I remember vividly that she didn't shave her legs. It was the first time I'd seen an unshorn female, and I remember appreciating how different her girl fur was from my own coarse, dark, thick leg pelts. I was surprised by the nature of it, since I'd been led to believe such a thing would be unsightly, but it was a light, golden brown, very soft and fluffy. I thought it was quite pretty. Many things about her remain my "type" to this day, and the attraction was certainly mutual as everyone was extremely aware of our clumsy chemistry. She evidenced this by giggling and acting like she was about to explode with excitement, and perhaps an orgasm, as I plied her with my verbal charm and multiple obvious, somewhat inept fondlings. Much squealing, and uncoordinated physical feats of incompetence ensued. The female gym teacher was clearly amused by all of it, albeit from a clearly jaded perspective.

bigisgood

When I was 16 up the street there was a minister and he had a daughter Faith who 20 and she was a really huge girl what I thought at the time probably 250. One weekend I decided to ask if she wanted to come over and have a few drinks my parents went to the cottage for the weekend. She was surprised that I took notice of her and said yes and after drinking and getting loose we screwed like crazy. She was a real whore and we had off and on sex for the next two years until she moved away. This sealed it for me and since then I just couldn't get excited over any woman that was not curvy and fat. Over the years I have been with much larger and the last woman I was with was 585 pounds.

LouisJoseph57

My first plus-size crush was when I was receiving a NAAFA newsletter in mail; when I was in my late twenties early thirties and was in the late '80s early '90s. And I got tired of watching all these diet commercials and as well as bouncing like a yoyo between 150-170lbs. I also got fed up with all these skinny girls where you have to wrap your arms around them two or three times before you lose them. They were all nothing but skin and bones. There was really nothing to them and because I also got sick and tired of all the heavyset people getting discriminated against because of their weight. That is all I have to say at this point in time. Thank you very much for listening to me rant. And I was also getting your publications as well.

extra_m13

this is a very good topic for conversation... i don't know for sure who was the first but certainly i remember some of the earlier ones. a lady sitting next to me in highschool, she was chubby and i was able to see her rolls through her blouse and some of her cellulite in her legs. she drove me crazy. also... at the time, softer ones in an era of bones, melissa joan hart, yasmine bleeth, jennifer love hewitt, some real curves lead me on to searching for softer bellies and that i love

Reactions: Rik

bigisgood

There also was a teacher in high school Miss Kaiser who was on the large size and real curvy yet it was hard to tell because she always wore these loose one piece smock type dresses but just above her knees. She had a thick shapely leg and once when she bent down for the chalk she dropped, wow what a nice big ass. I caused trouble in her class one day and she told me to leave the room and wait in the hall until she came out. When she came out being a smart ass I said, Gail (her first name) is this necessary and she got a little flustered and could only say go into the class and sit down. In the next few weeks she started wearing fitted skirts and blouses and she looked gorgeous so when I passed her in the hall and no one was around for her sake I would say "looking hot Gail" and she would smile and say thank you. But good things came to an end when because of my causing trouble all the time I was transferred to another school.

Reactions: Rik

TwoSwords

Depends what you mean by "crush." I was captivated by a door-filling teacher of mine as early as 3rd grade, but it crossed the line into feelings of infatuation/obsession in high school, with a fellow student who seemed to be somewhere in the upper 500s. A real dream.

choudhury

I've actually been giving this question a bit of thought. I think the first "crush" I had, not in the sense of falling in love, but in the sense of falling in LUST, was in grade 8 or 9. This was, like, 30 years ago now, so the details are hazy, LOL. But I do remember a specific moment very clearly. There was a nice-looking brunette in my homeroom class. She was definitely plump, but probably not all that big by the standards of this site, maybe 180 lbs. This was really early in the year and what I remember is seeing her for the first time in profile in the hallway one day. She was wearing tight-fitting jeans, like a lot of gals did back then, but I had a sudden and spectacular sideview of her prominent bubble butt.

It was as if I'd just taken some hard drug. The rush was unbelievable. I actually shuddered for a moment with unexpected desire. My friend asked me if I was all right, I looked so shaken. I brushed him off by pretending I was coming down with something. But I was poleaxed.

Being emotionally immature, I wasn't equipped to do much with this reaction, other than spend the next few weeks greedily eyeballing her every chance I got. We struck up a sort of 'frenemy' relationship where we'd routinely banter insults back and forth, much as I'd done with girls in grade school before I had much of an inkling of sexual desire. I had no illusion that she found me attractive: I was a nerdy kid and she actually told me at one point that she didn't 'like' me (to which I replied, 'good!' You see the level of maturity we're talking about?). Anyhow, my family moved not too long after that, so that was the end of that.

Unfortunately, this sort of set a pattern that clung to me for years. I fell head over heels in love with a pretty, blonde, non-BBW in high school. My second GF was a BBW. And so on. I very slowly began to understand the parameters of my own sexual preferences and relationships (this being the pre-internet age, it was probably a lot harder to work these things out). But on the rare occasion when a true bubble-bottomed, pear-shaped beauty crossed my path, I reverted to the same sort of furtive, frustrated admiration that marked my response to that first encounter. Didn't even try to approach the girl in question or strike up a conversation. It's as though they were automatically relegated in my mind to be objects of an overwhelming, but emotionally sterile, desire. And the word "object" doesn't really do it justice. They were more like goddesses, unapproachable by definition, but admired from afar. There was a girl who used to take the same city bus home as me in high school sometimes. She went to the high school a few blocks down. Big butt, flaring hips, slight double chin, a beauty mark over her lip, maybe 200 lbs, and yes, brunette. I still clearly recall her eating a chocolate bar on the bus while half-flirting with the boys from her school (who, I could tell, were actually thinking, 'what a fat chick'). She would destroy me on a regular basis. Sad really.

I don't really understand that mental compartmentalizing process. But it all seemed to go back to that first dramatic moment of 'crush.'

Last edited:

doubledeezer

My 1st i recall was being absolutely in love with my very voluptuous English teacher around 13 years old. And also being captivated by the Super nannyJo-Frost-919689.jpg Jo Frost a TV personality here in the uk at the time

John Smith

this is a very good topic for conversation... i don't know for sure who was the first but certainly i remember some of the earlier ones. a lady sitting next to me in highschool, she was chubby and i was able to see her rolls through her blouse and some of her cellulite in her legs. she drove me crazy. also... at the time, softer ones in an era of bones, melissa joan hart, yasmine bleeth, jennifer love hewitt, some real curves lead me on to searching for softer bellies and that i love
Well, it confirms one more time that being "softer" is subjective to one individual or collectivity's perception. When I was little, to me Melisa Joan Hart was just commonly thin then Pre-Ghost Whisperer era Jennifer Love Hewitt awfully skinny in spite being as dazzingly pretty; in counterparty, Melisa today look softer to me while I've grown up seeing J.L.H. overthe past thirteen years went from a moderably curvy silhouette to a quite thickset one, before that her lower half body then much later her overall figure catch up, thus turning moderably "thicc" first then bona-fide plump everywhere save her face then.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Group builder