• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA mistakes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Have you ever done something specifically FA related that you now realize was really a mistake?

=====================================

Here is (one) of mine, as a start. When my wife was first getting plus-sized, she began to comment how she felt very self-conscious in many social situations, because she was very clearly the fattest one there. In classic male manner, I took these comments to indicate a problem which I was supposed to solve.

Her losing weight was not a solution I wanted to encourage. Her learning not to mind being the biggest there was clearly going to take a fair bit of time, at the least. So after a bit of pondering, I announced one day that we should set out to make some fat friends, to make for more comfortable socializing. I even offered to come up with ways to try and find them.

It made perfect sense to me at the time. :rolleyes:

To my wife, not so much. :eek:

I think it was right around then that she started talking about not wanting to get any bigger… :doh:

So yah, I think the lesson is that if a woman is uncomfortable with her size, suggesting you alter your lives to make her size less of an issue is probably not wise.....

Latest posts

Back