• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA Pride Flag

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kompliziert

Agender, any pronouns
Hey all,

Why doesn't our global community of fat admirers have a pride flag? I would LOVE a way to support and recognize other members of the community out "in the wild," and I think this would be a great way to do it!

Here's my idea for it:
wnFVSpt.png

• The flag's dimensions are 2:3, a common flag ratio which I find aesthetically pleasing and which is an easy ratio to reproduce.
  • I chose red and yellow because they are a common color pair meant to make people hungry and they are colors associated with food.
  • I chose to include a pink heart because it is a clear indicator of love and romance.
    • In addition to the universal understanding of this symbol as one of love, I chose to include the shape of a heart—rather than a pink stripe—because pride flags that only feature stripes are very repetitive, unoriginal, far too similar, and boring, in my opinion.
    • (In no way do I feel that this reflects upon the validity of the cause that these flags support, but flags that fail to leave a distinct impression and fail to be easily recognizable are ineffective flags.)
    • Anyone who wished to include another pride flag within the heart would be able to easily do so, and therefore show their pride in belonging to sub-communities of the FA world (such as replacing the pink of the heart with the gay pride flag to represent the LGBT+ members of the FA community).
  • I chose to outline the heart in brown because
    1. Brown is a dark orange, which is a combination of red and yellow (the main colors),
    2. The brown border helps to make the heart stand out from the background, making it more identifiable and visually pleasing, and
    3. Brown calls chocolate to mind, and brown and pink together are reminiscent of neapolitan ice cream (yum! :eat2: ).

Also, you will notice the "F" on the side; I thought it would be neat to have specific letters that, should one choose to self-identify as such, would make it apparent what the bearer considered herself/himself to be:
  • F - Feeder
  • G - Gainer
  • A - Admirer
  • M - Mutual Gainer

Please share your opinions on the matter!! I would really love to have some kind of flag for our community! I would love to hear your thoughts, and we can all collaborate to make a flag that really feels like "us." Also, it's worth mentioning that I would like the flag to represent all within the fat admirer community, not just the Dimensions community.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back