• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Faith - by JustJoe85 - (~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justjoe85

~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG - two roomies wind up maturing and growing together

Here is a story i wrote last year some time but only now got around to posting it is a BBW, WG. i usually write under the name Zarbon so check out some of my old stuff on the old Dimensions site if you like celeb stuffl;I did a few other things too

FAITH
By Just Joe

Faith climbed off the bus and nervously walked around the corner to the pub where she was having an interview. She arrived at 2:45, giving plenty of time to avoid being late to the interview. Instead of entering the bar she went across the street to a newsagent stand for a sugar hit from a Twix and a bottle of flavoured water to quench her nervy thirst.

Just before 3 she walked in and leaned over the bar to ask who was in charge as she had an interview for a barmaid’s job. The guy behind the bar smiled at her and went off to get a bald guy who looked to be in his late 20s. He had a big bunch of keys hanging off his belt and an obvious appearance of being the manager.

“Alright I’m Steven, but most call me Steve. You’re Faith, right?”

“Umm, yeah.” she replied, shaking his outstretched hand.

He nodded and took her to a quiet corner of the bar and they began the interview. She had brought her CV but he didn’t even ask to see it. As far as he was concerned the bar served a lot of young people so they had a high turn over of part-time student staff. She had bar experience so he hired her right there on the spot after a few minutes talking and gave her a trial shift.

The pub was dead so she got to talking with the guy behind the bar who was the only person serving. He was an alright guy but he kept on staring at her cleavage just like most people did while she was at a bar.

Faith was short at only 5”2’ 1/2 and had long black hair tied back in a ponytail and pale skin. But the thing most people noticed when first seeing her had to be her D cups. Faith was definitely not the skinniest girl in the world; her boobs were obviously the biggest part of her somewhat petit frame. She had always carried some excess weight all of her life, but after her chest developed people stopped noticing her chub and looked slightly higher in her presence.

She worked from 3ish till 8pm. She was then told she had the job and to come back in the morning to be put on the work schedule.

Faith left with excitement in her heart and hunger in her belly. She quickly came across a very conveniently located nearby chip shop. She entered holding her exposed arms because the wind was cold and she was only in a t-shirt and jeans. She was beaming with joy from getting a new job, and after a bit of small talk with the man at the counter, she told him she was hired in the pub across the street.

“Well that’s great news, tell you what…”

“Faith is the name.”

“I’ll tell you what, Faith. how about these chips are on the house just as long as you promise to come back again when you’re hungry after work.”

“How could I refuse I deal like that? Well I’m back at the pub tomorrow so I will probably end up coming back tomorrow, and if not tomorrow then very soon. Thanks a lot for this mate”

She felt her day couldn’t get any better. Firstly she gets a job after losing her old one weeks ago and now a free bag of chips. Faith hurried back home to her little flat with her best friend of nearly 10 years, Emma.

They had lived together in their little flat for about a year and a half and Faith really needed the money from her job to pay her share of the bills.

“So how did it go chick?”

“It was sweet Em, I got the job and I just finished a free, congratulatory bag of chips from the chip shop over the road from the pub”

“Well done” said Emma, leaving the kitchen and hugging the very cold-armed Faith. “Wow, Faith, you’re freezing! Sit down and get warm while I finish off dinner, I thought you would get the job so I made us some super noodles!”

“It doesn’t get any better then that!” Faith smirked to Emma who was in the very tiny Kitchen of the very tiny flat. There was a serving hatch so they could talk while the noodles were finishing off. “You know I have just had a bag of chips so I don’t know how much I can eat”

“Come on! I made plentyhere, 3 packs between us. Come on, let’s ledt it be a ‘Faith 2’ dinner.’”

“I haven’t had a ‘Faith 2’ for ages,” she replied, recalling how the two in prior times had made second suppers just for kicks. “Now that I’m earning again I suppose we can go a bit mad.”

The practically inseparable pair sat cuddled up next to each other in front of the TV and both finished off their bowls of noodles before feeling stuffed. Money was very tight between them so they were eating like students, poor students usually only having 2 meals a day so a big dinner was a bit of a change and they were both full all night.

Emma and Faith had been friends at senior school since day 1 and hadn’t spent more then a couple of days without being in contact with each other. Where Faith was short, brunette and busty Emma was 5”7, with shoulder length brown hair and quite a slim figure due to the recent lack of food.

Emma was pretty average to look at and at school Faith had that bit of chub that held her back from being in with the popular girls. As a result so they and a few others grouped up and now they were the only 2 still in regular contact. Emma was a waitress so could get a bit of food from work and usually had her dinner at work. This left Faith to either try and cook or get takeout, she usually went for the latter.

Faith turned up at work at 11am and had all of her bank details and national insurance card to set up her wages along with her hours. Luckily there were plenty of hours for her because it was easier to hire 1 full time staff member then several part timers.

She was on 5 days a week for 8 hours on some days but up to 12 on others. It was the most hours she had ever had in a job and then there was overtime and covering shifts for people who couldn’t make it, which she was told, happened every week. It was busier at the bar that day but she had worked in a busier bar before so it wasn’t too bad and she was still mastering the till and learning prices.

Faith left the bar at 9pm and the bright lights of the chip shop called out to her. She had some toast for breakfast and sneaked a pack of crisps, but other then that she hadn’t eaten that day and been feeling hungry for hours. She decided to pop in and do good on her promise to return. It was the same man serving and they talked a bit while she did her chips and Savaoly.

Faith got back home at 9:30 and Emma was there. She had bought back food from work. It included a chance to treat her sweet tooth with a slice of cake that was going past its sell by date that night.

Within days Faith found all the hours catching up with her. While she was jobless she got to leep in and just sit around all day but now she had to hurry off to work in the morning. When she got home it was pretty much bed-time after just a few hours. But her first weekly pay cheque was welcomed with open arms. It went almost entirely to Emma who had paid more then her fair share of bills when Faith wasn’t earning. The second week’s pay went to Emma again but her third week’s pay was all hers. After paying her bills she had cash to burn as she wished. For the first time in a long the two went out to town and killed off most of their spare cash on taxis and drink.

With her fourth week’s pay Faith knew she had better start saving as it was nearing December and Christmas presents needed to be bought. She was only buying for Emma and her parents but she had nothing in her bank. After her weekly expenses most stayed in her account after a new t-shirt and a new belt.

Now it was Christmas, decorations were going up all over the place and every advert was for Christmas. Faith became very festive and. when she and Emma went food shopping on the 8th, they went a little mad. They got the usual bread and milk and other things they used daily but they went and spent double what they usually paid for 2 weeks worth of food. They got loads of buy 1 get 1 free items - all the extra cash went on junk food and the majority of that was chocolate based.

“We are going to be so fat by new years if we eat all this.” Emma exclaimed.

“You're fine Em, you weigh less then me and I’m much shorter then you are. If anybody is going to be fat by New Years its me from ‘Faith 2 dinners’.”

“And how do you know what I weigh? You been spying on me while I was in the bathroom?”

“I’m just guessing ‘cus your so skinny and I think I have put on a bit since I started work at that new pub. The chip shop is so nice, and I’m always hungry when I get out cus its gone 9pm easily” said Faith sticking out her belly and holding it in both hands while Emma, pushed the trolley to the exit now they had paid for it all.

“Yep you are turning into a right fat arse faith; better not let you eat any of this or you will be too big to get through the door,” Emma joshed.

“Nuts to you! You know you wish you were as bootylicious I am.” Emma laughed at her friend and they hauled the shopping back for the 10-minute walk, making sure they got their money back from the trolley.

Now that they actually had food in the house both girls made time for breakfast, but it was Faith who had at least cereal everyday while Emma had to either skip it or just have toast because she had to get to work before Faith did. Faith also got into bringing some lunch with her in an attempt to stop going to the chip shop and putting on weight. That was because, even though she was joking around with Emma, she had put on weight and was now 150lbs.

It was pretty much the biggest she had ever been, even though she had been about there before. But the lunch didn’t do enough to kill her hunger enough for her to skip dinner or give her the will to walk past the chip shop. She found that her tips easily covered her bus fare home and her chips so she usually bought what her tips could afford. Only occasionally having a kebab when she had been tipped well, but usually just getting a generous bag of chips.

When the 15th came, most of her money was in her savings for her presents. On the 22nd she finished her gift shopping and wrapping and had cash left over for yet more Christmas food as they were running low after eating lots.

Work was going good for Faith; she had made friends with some other people who work on the bar that made the shifts go faster. She sometimes would stay on for a drink with them but she still hardly ever went out because money was tight as it was Christmas. Still she felt that come the new year she would be free and have plenty of cash for booze so new years couldn’t come fast enough. With quite a lot of time off, including new years eve, the rest of the month would be fun.

Latest posts

Back