• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Family Reunion - by BigLadyLover (~BBF, Eating Contest, Fantasy, Explicit Sex ~MWG -)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigLadyLover

~BBF, Eating Contest, Fantasy, Explicit Sex. ~MWG - When siblings in an already fat family get into an eating contest its something else!

Author's note: I'll be doing a couple more parts to this. So here's part one. Enjoy.

Family Reunion
by Big Lady Lover​

Family reunions can be fun and enjoyable. You get to see relatives that you haven't seen for a while, as well as meet new ones. Reunions are always full of family, fun and food. A typical 'get together'. This may sound like your family reunion but for a girl named Cathy, family, fun and especially food play a bigger part in her family reunion.

Cathy comes from a large family. Her family has gone to every reunion since she was a baby. She in the third child out of four including herself, her older sister Melissa who moved out last year and got married, older brother Richard and younger sister Cindy. Cathy is just like any other 18 year old. She likes going out with her friends and having fun. Normal high school girl things, except for one thing. Cathy was a little chunky; 265 pounds chunky to be exact. And being 5' 2" it showed. She knew that eventually she would be heavy because in her family, thin women are a rarity. Just about every female in her family is fat, including a lot of the children.

You see all of the women in her family have been endowed with a slow metabolism and a huge appetite. Cathy is no exception. Like her mother, sisters, and all the other women, she has also inherited this trait. However, having such endowments is not without some complications. While Cathy is in school or hanging out with her friends, she had to keep herself tame so as not to give into her raging appetite. When she got home though, that was a different story. Her mother Rhonda cooked huge meals to accommodate her, Cathy and Cindy's appetites. Tonight's dinner was exceptionally large, enough to feed an Army platoon. Mashed potatoes, stuffing, a large baking pan with cornbread, a big bowl of string beans and another filled with cranberry sauce and two large turkeys with all the fixings decorated the table. The women tore through the food, stuffing themselves like the very turkeys they're eating until their bellies were totally full. But even this 'little morsel' wasn't enough to sate Cathy and Cindy's appetite. "Dinner was good mom. What's for dessert?" Cathy asked as she rubbed her tummy.

Rhonda heaved her round body out of the chair. "Well how would my hungry little angels like a triple layer Swiss chocolate cake." she said as she walked over to the counter. She picked up the cakes and took them over to the table. Cathy and Cindy loved chocolate more than anything, but this was Swiss chocolate. To them, it was irresistible. Rhonda handed her daughters a fork. "There's ice cream in the freezer should you still be hungry." She kissed her girls goodnight and headed off to bed.

"Goodnight mom." they said.

"Hey Cat, I bet I can eat more cake than you." Cindy said with a grin.

"You wouldn't even make it half way." Cathy remarked with a chuckle.

Cindy pats her belly, "I may be small but I can pack it away."

"Small, in your case, is an understatement."

Maybe, but I can still eat more cake than you and I'll even throw in a bowl of ice cream."

"Ok sis. It's a bet, and the first to give up loses." Cathy said.

"Deal. So what does the winner get?" asked Cindy.

Cathy thought about it for a bit. "Tell you what. If you eat that cake and a bowl of ice cream; I'll let you have my pink shirt that you like so much."

"The frilly one?" Cindy chirped.

"Yep."

"In that case, kiss your shirt goodbye." With that, Cindy dove in quickly and began eating the cake like no tomorrow. She started off eating in little bites as if to tease her sister. But soon she began engulfing it in large chomps. Cathy watched her sister, waiting for her to give up. Half way through she realized that Cindy wasn't kidding. At 4' 10", Cindy was a little shorter than Cathy but almost as big as she was at 235 pounds. She was 16 years old. After five more big bites, Cindy finished the cake. "Mmm, that was delicious." She said as she massaged her bloated belly. "Man, I really filled up my belly. But I'm not done yet."

"So I take it that you're not full." Cathy said.

"Almost but we have a bet going on and I really want that shirt. Plus there's a family reunion coming up and I want to be ready for the eating contests there." Cindy told her, "And what better way to prepare for an eating contest than to out eat you."

"Oh really. You're gonna out eat me?" Cathy said with a playful smug.

"Yep, I'm gonna eat you under the table." Cindy declared.

"Well then, let's raise the stakes."

"Alright, sis. To what?"

A mischievous grin slides across Cathy's face. "How about a half gallon?"

"A half gallon?!" Cindy reacted.

"Yeah, but don't worry I'm gonna join ya." Cathy smiled.

"Um, Cat I don't know if I can..." Cindy started to trail off as she spoke. She looked down at her poor overstuffed belly. "I don't know if I can fit a half gallon of ice cream inside me, but I have to try. Besides I really like that shirt." she thought.

"Well sis, are you ready?" Cathy asked.

Cindy snaps back to reality. "You bet." she reassured herself.

"Good. For a minute there, I thought you were gonna try and mooch out of this." said Cathy. Then she got up and went to the freezer. She takes out two half gallon containers of Rocky Road. The girls loved this ice cream. Cathy walked back to the table and plopped her heavy hips in the chair. She places one container in front of her and the other in front of Cindy. "Don't start yet. I still have my cake to finish." Cathy started to eat her cake when she suggested to Cindy that she should unbutton her pants to allow room for her belly to spread out and so the pant won't confine her as she ate. "Now doesn't that feel better?" she asked her sister in between bites.

"Yeah, that does feel better. I think I actually made some room." Cindy said patting her belly, now free to rest on her chunky thighs.

About twenty minutes passed and Cathy finished her cake. The ice cream had melted enough for them to eat easier. With spoons in hand, the sister popped off the tops and began slurping down the chocolaty, marshmallowy nutty goodness. Halfway through their containers, Cathy noticed that Cindy was starting to slow down and having some trouble swallowing the ice cream. She polished off her half gallon and then went over to her sister to help her finish.

"Cat, I don't think I can eat anymore. I feel like I'm gonna pop." Cindy moaned. The pain of her belly being stretched farther than it's ever been was starting to become too much for her to handle. Her belly was so taut that it looked like it would surely pop if she finished the ice cream. But Cathy knew her sister could finish this half gallon. She picked up the spoon and dipped it in the ice cream. "Cat, don't make me eat anymore. More belly's too full, way too full. I don't think anything else can go in there." Cindy poked her belly to show her sister just how tight and hard it was.

"But I thought you wanted my pink shirt, and I do recall a certain sister of mine saying that she was going to out eat me so she can compete in the eating contests at this year's reunion. You can only be ready if you try." Cathy said. She hoped this would encourage Cindy to finish what she started.

And sure enough it did. "Ok. I'll try to finish the ice cream. But there's got to be an easier way for me to swallow it." Cindy said.

Cathy had an idea. It was something their older sister Melissa had done when Cathy challenged her to an eating contest. She put the remaining half gallon in the microwave for one minute. When she took it out, she went to the cupboard and got out a bottle of whole dairy creamer. She poured some of the creamer into the container and mixed it with the ice cream.

Cindy watched her sister puzzled. "Why did you pour the creamer in the ice cream? You're trying to make me explode, aren't you?"

Cathy chuckled a little. "No. I added the creamer because it will help stretch your stomach so you can hold more food." She hands the mixture to Cindy. "As you drink this down your belly will start to hurt but don't worry, the pain will pass as your stomach stretches to accommodate it. Also I'm gonna massage your belly to help relax it a little. And drink it slow to give your stomach time to adjust. Ok?"

"Ok." said Cindy. She leaned back in the chair to give her belly room to grow and then began drinking the milky concoction. Slowly the thick liquid poured down her throat and into her tummy. She could feel her stomach stretching and expanding as the liquid filled it and pushed it out. Cindy was beginning to feel like an overinflated balloon. Her growing belly was resting comfortably on her chubby thighs. Cathy, being the loving sister that she is, massaged and comforted her younger sister's expanding gut. With the last few gulps, Cindy was finished. She let out a big burp and then a satisfying sigh. Then she looked at the half gallon container; she couldn't believe that she ate the whole thing. Cindy looked at her bloated belly. It was much rounder and bigger that she has ever seen it. Cathy stopped massaging so her sister could feel its fullness. It was tight. Super tight and as hard as granite. The pain of being stuffed to the point of bursting was both unbearable and enjoyable. She felt like a suitcase packed to the limit. "Oh man. My belly hurts but it feels so good." Cindy said caressing her beautifully big overstuffed gut. She yawns. "I'm starting to get sleepy."

"Yeah. Eating like that will do that to you." Cathy said with a giggle.

Cindy smiles back. She tries to get up a couple times but the weight of her extensive eating was holding her down. "Oof, all this food's weighing me down. Cat, can you help me up.?"

Cathy smiles and says, "Sure." She held her sister's hands and pulled her bloated sibling to her feet. Cindy remarked that she felt like she was pregnant, which made Cathy laugh. "That's because you ate about ten pounds of food. Just hold your belly as you walk and you'll be fine."

"Ok. 'Night Cat."

"G'night Cin."

Cindy went to her room, holding her belly and belching along the way and Cathy went into hers. While her sister may be stuffed tighter than a drum, Cathy was still a little hungry. But she'll soon fix that. She was always trying to find new ways of stretching her stomach so she can eat more food until she liked one that her older sister told her about. Melissa told her to mix dairy creamer with milk, eggs and butter. This was one Cathy's sister liked best because of its thickness and she knew that this mixture would really push her stomach to the limit; therefore, expanding her nicely. Cathy liked Melissa's idea so much that she would make it often. She got herself up to a point to where she can drink more than a gallon easily. Cindy's display tonight was coincidental for she already had plans to increase her intake. Cathy had prepared two gallons ahead of time. She got them out of her mini-fridge beside her bed and sat them on the nightstand. She then took her dress off, which fitted her loosely before dinner, so she doesn't pop the buttons like she did before. Cathy sits on the bed with pillows propped up behind her. She grabs her first gallon, leans back and begins to chug. Slowly the thick liquid ran down her throat and into her belly, filling every crevasse. But it wasn't filling fast enough. She wanted to feel the mixture of pleasure and pain the Cindy felt. Cathy didn't feel as full as her sister so she started gulping the milky liquid down faster. About an half hour or so later and Cathy was done the first gallon. She takes up the second gallon, exhales deeply and chugs this down as well. Her belly was filling up fast. She could feel herself expanding as she kept on drinking. She could also feel the tremendous pressure building inside her. Cathy's belly was visibly growing large and rounder. She put one hand her growing gut to feel it rise as she took in the last half of the gallon. Cathy was enjoying watching and feeling her belly grow bigger. Before she knew it she had finished the second gallon. After sucking down two gallons of Melissa's special mixture, Cathy finally felt total fullness. The kind of fullness that makes your whole body tingle.

Cathy's belly was huge and totally distended. Her belly was so big that it looked like she was 13 months pregnant. It was so hard and firm that the skin was shiny from being stretched so tight. Her stomach was screaming with pain that was intense and unbearable yet pleasure and wonderful at the same time. She caressed her belly, sending shivers all over her body. She felt her belly; it was round and so hard that when she poked at it her finger barely went into her skin. Cathy continued to rub her tummy. She viewed herself in the mirror hanging on the door to her closet and admired it. She then laid on her back in the middle of the bed and played with her belly a bit, rocking it back and forth to feel and hear the liquid slosh around inside her. Cathy even let out a little giggle like a child that has found a new toy to play with and in her case, it was her big overloaded belly. She bounced it from side to side and jiggled it up and down to feel it sway and move in every direction. During her fun, Cathy had inadvertently rocked herself to sleep. She dozed off with a big smile on her face and her hands resting on her spherical gut.

"Cat! Cat, wake up!" Cindy said as she shook her sister hard.

"Mmph...stop. You're gonna make me sick." Cathy groaned. She still felt the effects of last night's stuffing but managed to slowly sit up. She opened her eyes to see a big round belly like hers, only smaller. It took a moment for her to realize that it was Cindy. "Oh hey Cin." Then she looked down at her sister's belly once more and realized that it was much bigger than before. "It looks like last night's dinner and dessert are still with you too."

"Yep, and you were right. Stuffing myself like that really did stretch my belly. Now I'm ready for breakfast." Cindy said as she playfully rubbed her belly. "Hey can I use your scale? I wanna see what I weigh."

"Sure, go ahead." said Cathy.

Cindy went into the bathroom and stepped on the scale. "Whoa! Cat come here." she called out.

Cathy got up and trotted into the bathroom. "What's wrong?"

"Look." Cindy said pointing to the scale. They both looked at the scale and they couldn't believe what it said. It read Cindy at 243, a gain of 8 pounds since last week. After Cindy got off, Cathy got on. The scale had her at 278; she put on 13 pounds within a week as well. That probably came from snacking and eating 3 or 4 cheesesteaks throughout each day and topping it off with 3 liter bottles of ginger ale.

"Cathy! Cindy! Breakfast is ready!" their mother called from the kitchen.

After throwing on some clothes, they went out to the kitchen and wee captivated by the sight of this morning's breakfast. Rhonda always cooked a large breakfast but today's was exceptionally large. The girls' eyes grew wide and their stomachs growled loudly at the smell and sight of the incredible feast. Every kind of breakfast food was cooked. Eggs, bacon, sausage, scrapple, pork roll, pancakes, French toast, waffles, toast and bagels smeared with butter and cream cheese. It was a feast fit for a king, or at least for two ravenously hungry fat teenagers. "Don't worry, your father and brother already ate and are out in the driveway attaching the trailer to the pick-up." Rhonda said as her two hungry little angels sat down licking their lips. Soon Rhonda sat down herself; it was a tight fit but she managed to squeeze her 365 lb body into the chair. She was taller than her daughters at 5' 11" so her weight didn't show much. Then the feeding frenzy began. They filled their plates with the delicious, buttery and fatty food that Rhonda had so lovingly prepared. They ate everything. The bacon and eggs, the French toast and waffles, the sausage, the scrapple, the pork roll. They ate every stitch of food the was on the table. When they finished, nothing was left. Except for a few crumbs and drops of jelly from the toast and bagels. They sat there in the chairs leaning back and rubbing their stuffed bellies. However since both Cathy and Cindy had stretched their stomachs the night before they were anything but full.

"Cat, I'm still a little hungry." Cindy whispered to her.

"Yeah so am I." Cathy whispered back.

"Can you make some more of the cream stuff you made for me last night? It was pretty good."

"Sure, and I think I just found a way to improve it."

"Well girls I'm gonna go to bed and watch TV." Rhonda said as she got up. "And don't forget that the family reunion is in 6 days and we're leaving tomorrow afternoon so I want both of you to start packing as soon as you're done eating. It'll take about five days to drive to your Uncle Herbert's place in Montana so be packed and ready by tomorrow morning. Ok?"

"Ok, mom." the girls replied.

When Rhonda went to her room, Cathy got up, walked over to the fridge and started taking out the ingredients for the cream mixture. She got a large mixing bowl and put in the eggs, milk, butter and dairy creamer. This time she added cream cheese to it. When she finished combining all the ingredients, Cathy asked Cindy to get out 2 one gallon jugs from the cabinet under the sink. After Cindy sat the jugs on the table, Cathy poured the calorie ridden liquid into the jugs. Then she placed one in front of Cindy and took the other for herself. They each lifted a jug and said 'cheers' as they brought the containers to their lips and began to drink. The liquid was thick and creamy and by adding the cream cheese, it only became more delicious and they loved it. This stuff has enough fat and calories to put weight on them for sure and combined with this morning's breakfast it should be a sufficient amount. When they were finished, Cathy and Cindy could already feel the cream mixture and their big breakfast take effect. They can feel their pajamas getting tighter as their bloated bodies begin turning large amounts of calories into more weight to put on their bodies. Just like before, their bellies were once again overstuffed and satisfied.

The rest of the day was spent packing and getting ready for the trip to Montana. They stopped in the midst of packing to order lunch. Harvey, the father, had a hoagie and a large Coke, Richard got a cheeseburger platter with French fries, Rhonda ordered 30 pieces of chicken fingers and four sides of onion rings, three large pizzas went to Cindy and Cathy had three cheesesteaks with extra cheese and mayo and a 3 liter bottle of ginger ale. It was a good thing Harvey owned a construction company and was making plenty of money to keep his girls fed.

Harvey is 6' 4'. He has broad shoulders and a muscular build from years of heavy lifting. Richard is almost as tall as his dad at 6' 1". His shoulders were broad as well but his build was not as burly. After everyone had finished eating, they resumed packing and loading the trailer. By the time dusk had rolled around, Harvey saw that they were nearly finished packing everything away and were ahead of schedule. So he decided to take his family out to the Italian Buffet and Bistro for dinner, which was perfect since his wife and daughters loved Italian food. While at the restaurant, the ladies went to the buffet numerous times, piling their plates high with spaghetti and lasanga, manicotti and stuffed shells; while at the same time becoming stuffed themselves. And the waiters didn't mind because Harvey always left a big tip. Nor did the cooks who simply loved to try new recipes and knew Rhonda and her girls would eat it and enjoy. The cooks also like getting compliments for their delicious meals; besides, the Sullivans were their favorite customers. After filling up on the deliciously rich Italian delicacies, Rhonda, Cathy and Cindy waddled themselves out the door, thanking the waiters and cooks for their service and food. And as always, Harvey left a big tip for the waiters and cooks to divide amongst themselves. The food was weighing heavily in the Sullivan girls' stomachs and making them tired. Once they got back home, the women waddled their overstuffed bodies into the house with assistance from Harvey and Richard. The parents kissed their children goodnight and everyone went to bed.

The next morning was the same as before, with huge breakfast that lasted to mid-morning. After cramming themselves with food, Rhonda and her daughters went on to finish packing for the Sullivan family reunion at Uncle Herbert's. After they had finished packing, the girls took the suitcases outside where Richard and Harvey loaded up the van and RV trailer. When everything was finally packed away, Rhonda and the girls got on the trailer and Richard and Harvey got in the van. "Rhonda, turn the CB to channel 3!" Harvey called back. They used a CB radio to talk to each other since he was in the van and his wife and daughters were in the trailer. Harvey picked up the mike and asked his wife if everything was packed and the house was locked. "Yeah." Rhonda answered.

"Alright, is everyone ready to go?" Harvey said.

"Yeah!" Cathy and Cindy cheered excitedly.

Harvey and Richard chuckled at how excited the girls were. Then Richard asked for the mike. "Hey you two. Calm down back there." he said smiling.

Cathy picked up the mike in the trailer. "Why don't you come back here and make us?"

"Oh really. May be I will." Richard joked.

"Yeah and if you do, I'll sit my big butt right on you." Cathy shot back with a giggle.

"You know Cat, size isn't everything."

"Maybe not but it's all I need to take you down."

"I won't argue with you there." Richard said.

"Oh really." Cathy mocked her brother.

Everyone was laughing at Cathy and Richard's playful little banter. They always made comments back and forth at each other and would sometimes get into name calling. Whenever they would have their playful little spat Richard would call his sister 'bubble butt' or 'jelly belly'. Cathy had no problem holding her own; she came back at her brother with 'bone bag' or 'narrow ass'. The comments and name calling were only out of pure fun between brother and sister; besides they would never say anything to hurt each other's feelings. Even if they were upset. Richard loves his sisters and had accepted the fact that they are fat a long time ago and he would do anything for them. He would love his sisters and mother no matter how big they get.

"You better be careful son, or your sister just may sit that big butt of hers right on you one of these days." Harvey laughed. Then he motions for Richard to hand him the mike. "Alright enough playing around. Put your mom on, sweetie."

"Ok, I love you daddy. Love you Rich." Cathy said. Richard and Harvey said their I love you's back. Cathy handed the microphone to her mom. "Yes, dear?" Rhonda said.

"Listen I brought some extra food for you three, ok. If we start to run low you let me know, alright?" Harvey said.

"Ok, love you, honey." said Rhonda.

"Love you too." Harvey said. He turned the key in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway.

Next stop; the Sullivan Family Reunion. - Post #9 of this thread

Latest posts

Back