Quantcast

Famous FAs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
One I didn't see reading through the previous posts. Charles Saatchi, owner of the Saatchi gallery, is married to Nigella Lawson, the beautiful, intelligent and food-loving lady many Brits (including myself) have fallen in love with.
I think it just means everyone in history who wanted to bang Marilyn Monroe is an FA
I wouldn't consider either Nigella Lawson or Marilyn Monroe to be fat women. Hella sexy, yes. But not fat.

Chris Noth asked her out on a date. He used to do TV ads for Lane Bryant.
Chris Noth?! ...*faint*

dcoyote

Seth McFarlane and Family Guy were mentioned on here several times. Yes, it's a cartoon, but writing tends to come from the writer's personal life even in comedy. My bet is that fat stuff in the show comes for Alex Borstein, not Seth McFarlane.

KendraLee

I don't think the guy is going to be joining Dims any time soon but Matthew Gray Gubler recently Tweeted a few lines that indicate his preference and other opinions (I just rearranged the text so it could be read oldest to newest):

RT:Marilyn M was a size14 & beautiful Now size0 is sexy what do u think classic or new hollywood(via @Pudn26) CLASSIC! I want a time machine
1:51 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT: well as a bigger girl, I say bigger is way better. Sadly, most of society does not feel that way. (via @Lola1970) most people are fools
1:57 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

RT:It is so hard to gain weight for skinny people like me. (via @Alps4807m) Agreed! Me too. non-starvation is what is classicaly beautiful
5:11 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

...and not forcing your body to fit an unatianable and lame "trend". Health and your natural shape (skinny or large) is what's beautiful
5:18 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

I'm now climbing off my soap box. Never change yourself to be like something else....
5:29 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone

... the era of cinema that championed more realistic shapes also produced my favorite actors/actresses (no offence 2010)
5:34 PM May 31st via Twitter for iPhone
Oh My Gawd, I am already in love with Matthew Gray Gubler. It would be amazing if he is an FA. I believe he lives in NYC, I think I'll go stalk him:D:smitten:

A-Bit-On-The-Sides

i dont think these guys are fas, they are probably the types that find women who are not their race as trophies no matter the size
As I recall a long while back Lenny Henry was interviewed and he was asked about Dawn French and her size. I'm paraphrasing here, but he basically said that he grew up with big women around him and that's what he was used to. I'm not sure if that makes him a FA or not, I'll leave you to make up your own minds about that!

calauria

La Negra Hermosa
Hmmmmm...I suspect that there are many closeted FA/FFA actresses and models. Maybe that is one reason why their marriages don't last more than 5 mins., not standing up to marry who they really want to marry. You think?

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Hmmmmm...I suspect that there are many closeted FA/FFA actresses and models. Maybe that is one reason why their marriages don't last more than 5 mins., not standing up to marry who they really want to marry. You think?
That could be. Damn... Why don't they know who I am if that's true? :p

Filly

Searching Restlessly
I am disappointed to see that no where in this thread has Johny Depp been mentioned. Nor has Callan Mulvey; Eddie Cibrian; Ryan Phillippe or Tyson Beckford. They could be FAs! I can live in hope.

dcoyote

Well, supposedly Kesha likes big men with beards. I say run if you are one.

Myn

I am disappointed to see that no where in this thread has Johny Depp been mentioned. Nor has Callan Mulvey; Eddie Cibrian; Ryan Phillippe or Tyson Beckford. They could be FAs! I can live in hope.

I don't know about any others, but isn't Johnny Depp's wife super super skinny? And neither Kate Moss nor Winona Ryder had much meat covering her bones when they dated, so unless he's been really seriously hiding his preferences, I think he likes 'em toothpicky.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I don't know about any others, but isn't Johnny Depp's wife super super skinny? And neither Kate Moss nor Winona Ryder had much meat covering her bones when they dated, so unless he's been really seriously hiding his preferences, I think he likes 'em toothpicky.
She said she was HOPING they might be....LOL...yeah and if pigs had wings.

I have no respect for Jude Law being an FA. He marries and fools around with very thin women. Has he ever been seen in public cuddling a BBW? Undercover FAs are by definition deceitful and not worthy of high regard IMO.

Giraffes?Giraffes!

Could Roger Federer be an FA? since dating and marrying federer, mirka has gone from thin to fairly chubby, but then again most people gain weight after marriage, so any ideas??
Fed is (still) the man, and i'd love to endorse this theory. But Mirka's weight gain looks more like the standard got-married-had-kids addition.

FA luver

Dun kno'
Fed is (still) the man, and i'd love to endorse this theory. But Mirka's weight gain looks more like the standard got-married-had-kids addition.
If it sways your opinion at all, she did start filling out before they got married or she became pregnant.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
Could Roger Federer be an FA? since dating and marrying federer, mirka has gone from thin to fairly chubby, but then again most people gain weight after marriage, so any ideas??
The after pic doesn't look much different than the before pic. In the second pic, she is sitting down. When we sit down, we look much fatter than when we are standing up because of the relaxation of our core muscles. Her face looks the same in both pics. In the first pic, her arms are placed on her hips, making the arm look thinner and more muscular. However, in the second pic, her arms are closer to her body which makes it appear to be less muscular. That woman is no where near BBW status. I would even consider her to be slim.

PewterBunny

Most cultures from the Caribbean, Northern (the Moors) and Western Africa, southern Europe, the Middle east, Pacific Islands, India appreciate curvaceous and larger women.

Note: I did not say every single man from these cultures loved bbw, but these are cultures that celebrate the larger and curvy woman.
Up here in the Great White North...I think I need to MOVE HAHAHAH :rolleyes:

Latest posts