• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Famous FAs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orso

I'm trying to write down a list of famous FAs, but it's very short and I'm not happy at all with it.

Of course, there is no sign saying 'this person was an FA', so one has to work on indirect evidence and on the little is know about some historical personage's tastes, based mainly on gossips. This makes the task a difficult one and in most cases there is no real proof that a specific historical personage was really an FA

In any case here is my list.

Pieter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), painter. The way he portrays BBWs shows, in my opinion, that he was not doing it because that was the way to paint women, he was clearly interested in BBWs. I feel thet this was not the case with many of his colleagues but of course I might be wrong.

Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841-1919), painter. Same thing, his Baigneuses are a monument to the beauty and sensuousness of BBWs, even more so because in that period BBWs were not in fashion.

Federico Fellini (1920-1993), film director. Practically in every movie he made there is a beautiful, exciting and sensuous BBW, from Saraghina of 8 1/2 to the tobacconist of Amarcord.

King George I of Great Britain???, formerly Prince of Hanover (1660-1727). When he became king of Great Britain and moved to London he took along with him countess Charlotte Sophia von Platen-Hallermund-Kielmansegg who, according to the contemporary descriptions, was definitely a SSBBW and was nicknamed 'the elephant'. The general opinion was (and is) that the countess was King George's lover, but some historians and genealogists maintain that she was the king's half-sister.

King Farouk of Egypt (1920-1965) - King' Farouk's second wife was Narriman, a very plump girl from the Egyptian bourgeoisie. Apparently the two met in a jewelry and the king decided to marry the girl immediately. In my teenage I read on popular magazines lurid stories on how king Farouk gave Narriman precious presents every time she gained weight and how he did the same with his lovers. After a coup d'etat king Farouk was exiled, divorced and moved to Rome, where he had a long affair with (and possibly married) an Italian opera singer who fittingly was also a BBW

As you see the list is very short. Can you add some names?

Latest posts

Back