• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fantasy Girl !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
Not sure where to put this so if it needs to be moved please do so.

I have recently been dating a bit more in the past several months. I was told by friends I need to stop saying , NO , and give men a chance, so I have.

There seems to be a theme with most the men that I have seen in that, they view me as a fantasy girl rather than a reality girl. This goes for both FA's and non FA's. I've had non FA men contact me out of "curiosity" of what it would be like to be with a very fat women. And Ive had FA's that contact me and well tell me about what their desires are with a fat women, like how they like really huge asses or bellies or what ever their "thing" is.

Part of me feels I may be over sensitive to certain behaviors because they are discussed on Dimensions in very heated debates. Who knows!

Sometimes I want to say, make me your reality girl and Ill be your fantasy girl.

Anyone else feel this way?

Latest posts

Back