Fantasy Girl !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

PeanutsInColor

Can't speak for Casting_Pearls (she'd castrate me, if I had a pair), but to me, someone who would expect me to nurture and lovingly guide him out of the closet or away from any of his 'issues' is ... well, yeah. Socially awkward.

Lol. Wink!

GreenEyedFairy refers to the other word for a feline, haha..

I believe you refer to, lets say, Carlos. (Sorry its so small. Thats what she said.)

brybaby.jpg

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
I went to the fair on Friday too! I thought about you while I was eating salt and grease and sugar on a stick and then licking it off my fingers. I wonder, did you think of me, when you saw all those pigs rolling around in mud?

I thought of you when I saw a sheep being hosed off at the side of one of the animal barns. It was tethered to a railing, it's head barely able to move...it made a lot of noise...a LOT.

I was very upset that I didn't have my camera with me.

KHayes666

Go away
Who wants a man so afraid of what everyone else thinks he can't be honest with anyone, even himself. Either your being yourself or your being fake. So when you say it took you 45.8 years to admit to people... oh I'm sorry um... "come-out" about your desire for fat women/men that kinda means you've spent a huge portion of your life pretending to be something your not.

It's not that big of a deal, it's just a body with extra flesh. that's it.
It's not accepted? People might laugh at you? HELLO! then your not a FA if you don't understand that is what we as FAT PEOPLE face everyday. Sure wish we could hide in some g'damn closet for most of our adult lives until we're finally okay with liking ourselves and ready for the ridicule and hate.

Don't be a coward.

If I'm with a man, he's my protector.( I don't need one, but that's how I was raised. ) I want him there being strong when someone points, or yells or laughs. Not turning red with regret for going to the movies with the woman he "cares" for. He doesn't have to fight or yell or even budge, just be strong, be proud. Is that so much......

Ugh. you bastards ruined my Labor day buzz.....

Is there anyone on Dims who fits the image of "red faced coward"?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
What's the point of whether she's had an experience here on DIMs or out in the big wide world? Obviously she's had those experiences, as have most BBWs who've ever dated and those experiences can't be discounted because she's not naming names. If you have even the most fleeting thought that Dimensions is a bastion of asshole-free fattery, you're delusional.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
What's the point of whether she's had an experience here on DIMs or out in the big wide world? Obviously she's had those experiences, as have most BBWs who've ever dated and those experiences can't be discounted because she's not naming names. If you have even the most fleeting thought that Dimensions is a bastion of asshole-free fattery, you're delusional.

^^^^^...this

Or..perhaps the white horse is being brushed at this very moment.

HappyFA75

Who was this referring to?

Russ2d

That is so right! I'm more than happy to be someones fantasy but I am not looking for someone who is a just a tourist. Dont think you can come and visit, wander round slack jawed seeing the sites and then go back to your safe part of town - as best I end up feeling used and at worst like a circus sideshow. For us to date and for it to be successful for both of us you need to be a permanent resident in FAville.

Tracey

Very true......

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here

You've got to be kidding. Please tell me you're kidding.

I, for one, have dated one of these "red faced cowards." They're out there; I promise.

A-effing-men :bow:

Mishty

aluminum petunia

MmmmHmmmmm
Let's face it, you are a GREAT FA, I know this from chatting with you and just seeing you around over the years, but you are kinda rare to be honest. The FA that is open and proud is few and far between. Sure even if they attend dozens of bashes and spend tons of time here and learning and helping other people learn, if it's something they hide, something they don't share in their everyday life, that makes you a coward. Anyone can spend a weekend 500 miles away from home at a bash/meet-up squeeze a few bellies, buy a nice SSBBW dinner, hell we all know somebody might be gettin' lucky. (which is part of the whole Fantasy Girl bit, being some horny closeted FA at the Bashes gettin' the booty livin' the dream of fatty goodness for 2 days a month) It's when they go home and continue to date skinny women, denying us our respect and dignity by pushing us back into some closet we never wanted to be in in the first place.

I'm not gonna name names, 'cause that's not my style, but women talk, and I've heard some horrible shit about the way things are in our Fat World,
and since I love and adore this world that's my haven, I don't like seeing people hurt or mistreated. That's the bottom line.

KHayes666

Go away
If you have even the most fleeting thought that Dimensions is a bastion of asshole-free fattery, you're delusional.

Considering 75% of "F/A's" I've run into on the internet are sociopathic creeps, I for one am not saying Dimensions is all peace-love-dove.

You've got to be kidding. Please tell me you're kidding.

I, for one, have dated one of these "red faced cowards." They're out there; I promise.

I know they're there, I just wanted names lol. I'll explain why after the next quote.

MmmmHmmmmm
Let's face it, you are a GREAT FA, I know this from chatting with you and just seeing you around over the years, but you are kinda rare to be honest. The FA that is open and proud is few and far between. Sure even if they attend dozens of bashes and spend tons of time here and learning and helping other people learn, if it's something they hide, something they don't share in their everyday life, that makes you a coward. Anyone can spend a weekend 500 miles away from home at a bash/meet-up squeeze a few bellies, buy a nice SSBBW dinner, hell we all know somebody might be gettin' lucky. (which is part of the whole Fantasy Girl bit, being some horny closeted FA at the Bashes gettin' the booty livin' the dream of fatty goodness for 2 days a month) It's when they go home and continue to date skinny women, denying us our respect and dignity by pushing us back into some closet we never wanted to be in in the first place.

I'm not gonna name names, 'cause that's not my style, but women talk, and I've heard some horrible shit about the way things are in our Fat World,
and since I love and adore this world that's my haven, I don't like seeing people hurt or mistreated. That's the bottom line.

I'm far from a great F/A, but thanks for the compliment. If you think not naming names makes you a better person than you definitely are. If there are these F/A's that are married to thin women and use fat women as their personal toys rather than treat them as human beings, I want names because I'd like to fire them.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
Considering 75% of "F/A's" I've run into on the internet are sociopathic creeps, I for one am not saying Dimensions is all peace-love-dove.

I know they're there, I just wanted names lol. I'll explain why after the next quote.

I'm far from a great F/A, but thanks for the compliment. If you think not naming names makes you a better person than you definitely are. If there are these F/A's that are married to thin women and use fat women as their personal toys rather than treat them as human beings, I want names because I'd like to fire them.

Sure, we'd all like names so we can stay away from the guys, but you do see the potential problems that would probably happen if names were given, yes? It would be different if you were talking to a friend at a bash/dance, and said, "oh, stay away for so and so," but it's a whole different can of worms when you mention names on the net. For example: the drama surrounding Don't Date Him Fat Girl.

Even if one was talking to a close friend, and it got out that they mentioned something about ____; there's a good likelihood that the woman would get blasted in some way, even if what she was saying was completely true. It's always a very sticky situation.

Then add that if names were mentioned here, I'm sure Conrad and the mods wouldn't be too pleased.

There are plenty of single "red faced cowards" out there too.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Hmmm, I would hope that my fantasy girl is in reality. Just a girl who understands me and loves me despite my flaws.

Tragdor

Abide
I once knew a fantasy girl. She was a Drow Ranger who duel wielded longswords. She was a pretty nice, for a girl who doesn't actually exist.

All joking aside fantasy is always going to be more perfect then reality because fantasy is an abstraction from reality that eliminates all the banalities of actual existence. Treating people as if they were these fantasies can be degrading because you are choosing to ignore the full spectrum of traits that constitutes their identity.

Big_Willy_D50

I think it's a colossal waste of time to dwell on and analyze an individual's motivation if they rub you the wrong way or you (general you) get some weird vibe. Cut the line and keep swimming.

I know what you mean, Thirties about the fetishizing. I get a lot of emails, blind IMs and PMs from guys(and some girls) saying, 'you're sexy. Hey, I said you're sexy.' While it can be flattering, when the entire conversation consists of dead air occasionally interspersed with, 'I like fat chicks', and little else, I'm done talking.

I think Casting Pearls is getting to the meat of it. It's a waste of time to analyze motives and it does you no good to cast yourself as a martyr. If guys you are meeting creep you out, tell them to get lost. There will be someone who loves you for the whole you and not just your body or a certain feature of your body.

Now... having said that, please understand that there are plenty of men who are honestly attracted to fat women because they love your shape and there is nothing wrong with that just like there is nothing wrong with men who are attracted to the girls who are size 0 or 2. To each his own. Just stay away from the creeps.

DharmaDave

This discussion I think has taken sort of strange turn, at least from own experience of being an "FA". There is a sort of assumption here that being an "FA" is something akin to being gay- that it's a specific kind of sexuality. In my own case, I don't see it like that. As such, I've never been "closeted". Even long before I had ever heard the term FA or BBW in fact. I've had an attraction to larger women and from the time I started dating, I've just tended to date larger women. For me, it was never a deep dark secret that I had to come to terms with and "come out." I just dated the sort of women I was attracted to like I think most people do. The case of the guy not dating someone because they'd be afraid of being seen with a fat chick isn't the same thing as being a closeted gay guy, it's simply being a jerk. To me, it's the same thing as not dating someone who is Jewish because one would be afraid of what others think. So agree with the women who wouldn't date someone who is a secret "FA" because that person is just being a jerk and is probably bot worth your time.

Fox

I actually get turned on by the thought of being someone's fantasy. That's kind of my thing.

Latest posts