• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fantasy name calling: Piggies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
One of my favorite things in regards to FA-ism, being a BBW, and generally loving (and lusting!) fat, is name calling and teasing. Maybe it's a bit of a sub/dom fetish thing, but I love to be teased by being called a fat little piggy, and all manner of such...

There have been some great videos by Luna Love and Ivy posted for sale on the paysite board, which I thought were totally hot, incredibly sexy, and a lot of fun. There are also a few great stories featuring this fantasy, one of my recent favorites is Zonker's Love Song of Circe.

Some of the videos and photo spreads have inspired some debate, however, as to whether piggy costumes were somehow demeaning.

I don't believe they are, but I can see where the idea comes from. Until I was in my early 20s I was not comfortable with my size, and I was not comfortable with my fetish(es). Over the years I've grown (pun intended), and I understand myself better, and hopefully others, as well. Now I own my kinks, and my fetishes. They are not demeaning, they are empowering.

I had a long discussion about this at a pub a few months ago with some friends, and one of them made this pic of me to celebrate my piggy-ness! I thought I would share...

attachment.php

Oink!
Brenda

View attachment brenda_piggy1.jpg

Latest posts

Back