• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fantasy vs. Reality

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatcules71

I must admit, as an FA since childhood, I love the idea of a woman gaining weight. It is pleasurable to see online, on my favorite models, and in "real life" on a significant other.

Is the "idea" of weight gain the same as actual weight gain? I read gaining models blogs and photo captions about how much they are eating and how often. The calorie calculations for stuffings. The talk about eating all day and stuffing beyond comfort. I must confess the musings are exciting and erotic.

The reality is more sobering as how could someone truly stuff themselves to capacity and continue eating to remain stuffed all day? Is it really possible to consume 30,000 calories in a day? How many days in a row could you maintain that consumption? How could you afford that kind of consumption? The truth is, if anyone of theses gainers actually consumed that many calories for an extended period of time they would put on weight at an alarming rate; although extremely erotic, not realistic. Does awareness of the impracticability of that pattern of eating or consumption of calories detract from the fantasy?

Latest posts

Back