FAs, how do you feel about fat on a person of the gender you are NOT attracted to?

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by Cors, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Dec 12, 2009 #21

James

James

James

vibeout

(The following has been posted to all current threads for informational purposes only. Please refrain from replying to this post in this thread. If you have questions please PM me. These rule changes have been brought about following significant deliberation between Dimensions moderators and are effective immediately in relation to all future posts.)

2. Jan 6, 2010 #22

Scorsese86

Scorsese86

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative

I don't care if a guy is fat or thin, black or white, Republican or...:p I don't turn on men, not the fat nor the thin. I don't feel a thing about it.

3. Jan 6, 2010 #23

jakub

jakub

jakub

Visitor

Nothing....

4. Jan 9, 2010 #24

chicken legs

chicken legs

chicken legs

yawn

Interesting question.

Escapist is still trying to figure me out because I check out men and women...lol The thing is, when it comes to fondling the juicy bits..I'm very bi. However, when it comes to intimate relationships, I'm very straight.

When I was single and in party mode, I would usually dance with girls at the straight clubs and guys and the gay clubs..lol. Yeah I dont get it either but it was really fun either way.

5. Jan 11, 2010 #25

Qit el-Remel

Qit el-Remel

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA

I'm going to have to agree with this.
    I like muscles on guys...but I like plenty of upholstery over them. :D

6. Feb 23, 2010 #26

Gspoon

Gspoon

Gspoon

Spoonah

Well, I love fat on a woman, not going to lie.

But just because I love fat on women means I love fat in general. That includes fat on men. I don't hate it on men or anything, I think for me is that I am blind to men in general because I have no sexual sensation to them. So, fat on a guy to me is just like a fat not being on a guy... the guy is a guy to me.

Fat on a woman... different story for a different time :D

7. Feb 23, 2010 #27

BnB

BnB

BnB

I would have to agree with that. With fat on women you hear the term Goddess Sized or fertility goddess like, but then what would a male be? Does it work both ways?

8. Feb 25, 2010 #28

Gspoon

Gspoon

Gspoon

Spoonah

Too late to edit my post. At the top where it says "But just because I love fat on women means I love fat in general." I meant to say "But just because I love fat on women doesn't mean I love fat in general."

9. Feb 26, 2010 #29

Paquito

Paquito

Paquito

don't July to me

As an FA and a gainer, I find fat appealing on both men and women from an aesthetic stand point. I could ogle fat dudes and fat women all day. I'm just solely attracted to women on an intimate level.

(Sorry, forgot to quote) And to Tom's post, I may be guilty of staring in the mirror for long periods of time. :blush:

10. Feb 27, 2010 #30

the hanging belly

the hanging belly

the hanging belly

Well I'm a straight FFA, and I totally love it on both. I enjoy seeing fat women because I guess its a bit of a fantasy that one day I could weigh around 500lbs. I don't think it will actually happen for me, but I just love the look of it, and I admire those who do enjoy being that big. And on guys, well :smitten:

11. Feb 27, 2010 #31

Marietta

Marietta

Marietta

I can be turned on by the fat/weight gain (that isn't explicitly linked to anything traditionally sexual) of someone of either gender, but I'm far more sexually interested in women.

When it comes to dealing with people outside of the wanksphere, mens' weight doesn't register all that much more than other obvious physical features, while I notice/pay attention far more with women. I don't know how much of that is because I'm primarily attracted to women , how much is because I am one, and how much because Western culture in general fixates on women's weight.

12. Feb 27, 2010 #32

gaetano2733

gaetano2733

gaetano2733

I don't think there is much that can be done for what an individual finds attractive. I wish I were fat.

13. Mar 7, 2010 #33

kioewen

kioewen

kioewen

Yes. Exactly so.

14. Mar 8, 2010 #34

That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once

I'm elated to see so many people claiming they like it on both sexes.

I do too. Sexually, I'm not bi - but I think some fat guys are very attractive from an aesthetic point of view. That's mainly within the online FA community though. I generally don't notice it in the outside world.

However, mutual WG, fat couples, and seeing girls (especially BBWs) fawn over fat guys are are some of my biggest turn-ons. I also think I myself look perfect chubby.

15. Mar 9, 2010 #35

KHayes666

KHayes666

KHayes666

Go away

I have a lot of male friends on the larger side but am I attracted to them? HELL FUCKING NO! I'm as straight as it gets, I view women attractive and women alone. All women of shapes, sizes, backgrounds and cultures are of interest and absolutely no male thoughts are in my head.

When it comes to male friends, I don't care if they're black, green blue white or orange or if they're 500 pounds or 100 pounds. If we have mutual interest and can stand each other for more than 5 minutes then a friendship can be possibly maintained. Attraction has nothing to do with how I view males, a 300 pound guy or a 100 pound guy could be a criminal rapist and I'd want to castrate him myself. I wouldn't do because of his size but because of the personality of the man.

Hell the same goes for female friends. I've said it many of times, give me a very beautiful 350 pound woman who's a known cheater and back trashtalker and a 130 pound girl who's ugly but can talk wrestling, video games and detective novels all day with me....I'd rather be friends with the thinner girl.

True friendship isn't about looks anyway. Its about trust and mutual understandings and respect, any true friend will be there no matter what the size, gender or background is.

16. Mar 10, 2010 #36

StarWitness

StarWitness

StarWitness

part square, part drape

Why?

How about trans folk, can they be, like, a little pudgy until they transition to one gender or the other?

17. Mar 10, 2010 #37

Rasputin

Rasputin

Rasputin

I'm just here.

As a strait male I can appreciate big guys. If I'm attracted to anything beyond big girls it's confidence in one's largeness, which happens just as often with guys as girls.

As someone who finds female weight gain erotic I also like seeing guys gaining as well, though if it came down to it it'd be nearly impossible for me to be aroused in the company of a man.

It's definitely a strange thing, I guess I'll just settle with being strait.:rolleyes:

18. Mar 10, 2010 #38

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla

I'm attracted to both genders, but I only find fat appealing on men. I mean, I find heavier women attractive too, but if I found a girlfriend I prefer her to be average sized, for whatever reason.

19. Mar 11, 2010 #39

mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn

I'm typically pretty indifferent about fat on a guy when it comes to simple appearances and whatnot.

I find certain female fat body types to be aesthetically pleasing, which ties into me finding them sexually appealing, but I don't have thoughts like that one way or another about men.

Now, in an actual health manner, my father developed the same condition a lot of older guys get; his body began only really accumulating/storing fat in his stomach, and it's like you guys were saying before: the type of fat that presses directly into your internal organs, not "typical" belly fat. Having heard doctors talk about that, it's not something I take lightly, especially with my father having it.

I'm not about to be all "weight loss nazi" when it comes to it, obviously, but it's a serious deal.

20. Dec 9, 2010 #40

The Orange Mage

The Orange Mage

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

This may be a necropost, but I was looking for something on the subject and saw that I didn't mention this when I made my other post in this thread:

FFA & BHM/SSBHM couples are SO GODDAMN CUTE. Doesn't matter if the FFA is one of those tiny little ones or a big girl herself, there is something amazingly adorable about that matchup. The few pictures I've seen of a FFA holding her man (and his squishy parts) are infectiously happy-inducing.

Amandy likes this.