FAs, how do you feel about fat on a person of the gender you are NOT attracted to?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

John Smith

It works better on some kinds of pets than others. In general, I would rather have a fat pet, but on a dog, a reptile, a bird or a fish, it wouldn't make that much of a difference to me. Cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits and other rhodents all look much better with some extra weight on them, though.
I think you didn't grasped the sarcastic tone of my latest answer.

Shotha

As a fat gay gainer, I am obviously sexually attracted to other fat guys.

However, fat women also exert a certain non-sexually attraction over me. If I were at an event and only had a choice of sitting at a table with a bunch of thin women and a bunch of fat women, I would choose the fat women. I think that we would have some things in common such as life experiences and common interests and concerns. In a world where fat people are subjected to prejudice, discrimination and stigma, I like to offer the hand of friendship to other fat people.

I also find many fat women to be extremely beautiful. Examples, which come to mind are the Vixen from the British game show the Chase, British comediennes Hattie Jacques and Dawn French, the beautiful fat lady in TV series the Darling Buds of May.

I try to show that it is possible to be happy and positive about being fat. I do that whether among fat men or fat women. I believe in spreading happiness around.

TheStaunton

In the kindest way, indifferent

I don't think of fat men in any way, don't ridicule them, don't worry about them, it's all cool, all good.....

I'm attracted to super sized women, and that's just how it is - fat males, no real thoughts at all.....if there was a male gainer or such, I'd hope they were happy though etc

TheStaunton

As a fat gay gainer, I am obviously sexually attracted to other fat guys.

However, fat women also exert a certain non-sexually attraction over me. If I were at an event and only had a choice of sitting at a table with a bunch of thin women and a bunch of fat women, I would choose the fat women. I think that we would have some things in common such as life experiences and common interests and concerns. In a world where fat people are subjected to prejudice, discrimination and stigma, I like to offer the hand of friendship to other fat people.

I also find many fat women to be extremely beautiful. Examples, which come to mind are the Vixen from the British game show the Chase, British comediennes Hattie Jacques and Dawn French, the beautiful fat lady in TV series the Darling Buds of May.

I try to show that it is possible to be happy and positive about being fat. I do that whether among fat men or fat women. I believe in spreading happiness around.
I like that last paragraph mate, happiness is needed all around

TwoSwords

Wrong. It's all but subtleties: hence the correct word "tone" .

Also, you're dodging.
Like I said, plain text has no tone. It either means what it says, or it does not, but you can't infer what the inflections in the text imply, because there are no inflections in text.

Also, you're pushing.

John Smith

Like I said, plain text has no tone. It either means what it says, or it does not, but you can't infer what the inflections in the text imply, because there are no inflections in text.

Also, you're pushing.
You're clearly have one or two points missed in literature & grammar conventions.

Firthermore, you're the one pushing. Nobody asked you to start in.

TwoSwords

You're clearly have one or two points missed in literature & grammar conventions.

Firthermore, you're the one pushing. Nobody asked you to start in.
Well, if it's so clear, I'm sure you can explain it. In detail.

And I don't push, except to push back. I commented on a topic you raised. I only pushed when you began pushing.

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
Many straight male FAs gush about how fat makes a woman more feminine and hence more attractive to them. Do you feel that fat guys are more feminine as well? If you are going to be attracted to men at all, do you think it is more likely to be a fat guy especially if they have a body type that is close to your female ideal? Do you empathise with them better because you understand what your fat girlfriend or wife goes through and know that fat guys are likely to deal with the same problems?

Or, do you feel that women should be fat but men should be thin/lean/fit/muscular? This is something I have actually seen quite a bit here. I would also like to add that this is not about how you want your own body to look like - it is perfectly reasonable and even common to want to look a certain way but not feel like it is something that is expected, or ideal for your gender.

Other thoughts?

I would also like to hear from FFAs and those of you who don't identify as straight or gay, as long as you can relate to the question with a little tweaking.
My view isn't popular because it hurts delicate feelings. It is based on genetics & evident facts through history, before farming grain made everyone fat except the most genetically lean, masculine, & active of males.
Women are supposed to be fat, & are supposed to be mothers, supposed to nurture their babies, feed the children the bounty provided by their father & reward that man who have provided them a good life with a happy home to come back to, & teach their girls the same life skills for the survival of their family for continued generations.
Men are supposed to be strong, & protective, supposed to be providers, supposed to teach their boys the same life skills for the survival of their family for continued generations.
Now lazy fat guys with hypertension can provide for a family by just sitting on their ads pushing buttons & talking on the phone. They spend little to no time with their boys, because they work in an office 8 to 16 hours a day & commute back & forth to work every day, 5 or 6 days a week. The mother has headaches all the time. Nobody is happy. They don't teach their boys or girls any life skills & we have now generations of people growing up thinking everything should be handed to them & the world owes them something & they shouldn't have to work for anything while they require antidepressants just to function day to day in an aimless life with no realistic goals.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
My view isn't popular because it hurts delicate feelings. It is based on genetics & evident facts through history, before farming grain made everyone fat except the most genetically lean, masculine, & active of males.
Women are supposed to be fat, & are supposed to be mothers, supposed to nurture their babies, feed the children the bounty provided by their father & reward that man who have provided them a good life with a happy home to come back to, & teach their girls the same life skills for the survival of their family for continued generations.
Men are supposed to be strong, & protective, supposed to be providers, supposed to teach their boys the same life skills for the survival of their family for continued generations.
Now lazy fat guys with hypertension can provide for a family by just sitting on their ads pushing buttons & talking on the phone. They spend little to no time with their boys, because they work in an office 8 to 16 hours a day & commute back & forth to work every day, 5 or 6 days a week. The mother has headaches all the time. Nobody is happy. They don't teach their boys or girls any life skills & we have now generations of people growing up thinking everything should be handed to them & the world owes them something & they shouldn't have to work for anything while they require antidepressants just to function day to day in an aimless life with no realistic goals.
ok boomer.

Shotha

?!

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
I’m sorry I thought I was on a fetish site for fatness, not a “19th century colonial broadsheet for curing society of the evils of industrialization”. I think everyone else here can agree that that attitude is more then a little sexist dude.

Shalion

Shalion
Getting back to the original topic of the thread, this is something that I've wrestled with personally, and probably am still wrestling with to a large degree.

I'm still new here, so I'll just explain that I've very attracted to super-sized frames (in excess of 500 lb). I'm male and consider myself straight and would also say that my strongest interest would be in attaining a tremendous size myself, though I have chosen not to in RL due to unwanted health effects and social stigma. So as a would-be male feedee, I find myself strongly attracted to the changes in body shape my own male body would undergo if I lived in a world where I could indulge my fantasies more easily.

At the same time, I'm also strongly attracted to the female figure, and much more so to the extremely heavy side than lean. I say that, but I also have a strong preference for pairing lean feeders with super-sized (and preferably dominant) gainers in my own stories. In my ideal universe, I would weigh half a ton and have a sprightly partner willing to sustain my excess and do all the things my own blob-like form would make difficult.

And yet, though this is my preference, it's not exclusive because I don't mind at all swapping roles in my head with super-sized female and lean, male feeder. There just needs to be someone of extraordinary size in the picture.

In effect, I'm not at all particular to the sorts of pictures I search for online. Both male and female super-sized frames are desirable to me, but I continue to call myself a straight male =P Does that just mean I'm less particular than your average straight male? Certainly I have no interest in romantic relationships with other men despite having accumulated many photos of the male body type and even having written more stories about super sized men than super sized women.

Does anyone else have this sort of non-specific attraction to super-sized people?

Reactions: Tad

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Well, you can certainly find a size/gender aesthetically attractive rather than sexually. Like "I like looking at them but I don't want to have sex with them". As well, people tend to like media that involves characters they can identify with, like how BBW tend to like stories with BBW in them as they can identify with the character. It could be that in part, too.

I wouldn't really worry too much about it. You like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy.

Group builder