Hey! Don't knock MLP.. I loved MLP!!!!!!!!!! Gosh I was such a girly girl.... thank goodness i grew out of that.no problem. i was just really confused for a minute.
still, i apologize for not realizing that some things just don't translate when the only communication input is written word.
like my comment about not wearing baggy shirts because then people can't admire the delightful curves underneath it...in real life there would be tone of voice, vocal inflection, and facial expression that would make it clear that comments like that are tongue in cheek/silly/teasing/flirtatious and NOT at all reflecting a belief that people should be objectified or actually make their clothing choices based on random strangers' pleasure.
on an internet forum however, it's just written words on a page (which studies have shown the actual content/words used only makes up 7% of a perceived message) and people are left to infer the other 93% which can obviously lead to mis-understandings. :/ I do apologize for not considering that when making my original post.
edited to add, lest anyone think i'm advocating being a designer snob- i am currently wearing a my little pony shirt.