• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fashion Police

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terpsichore

so obviously fat guys are uber-hot no matter what they're wearing, but what kinds of outfits push the attraction factor over the edge for you?

ladies, if you were dressing a guy for a date, what would he wear? and/or gentlemen, what kinds of styles make you look and feel hot?

for casual clothes, imho there is nothing more attractive than a chubby guy in a fitted t-shirt and cargo shorts. for fancy occasions, a suit jacket and pants with a dress shirt unbuttoned at the collar and a vest. (besides the look of it, i'm a shameless tease so i like that this outfit has layers. first the jacket, then the vest, then the oxford, then an undershirt...sigh.)

on my list of what NOT to wear? neckties (idk what exactly it is that i find so ugly about ties but ugh, they just look silly, like the guy is wearing a leash or something. :p if you're not wearing a necktie, you look just the right mix of dressed and disheveled, like you just came from a secret impromptu makeout session in the gardens during a lavish ball). & Oversized baggy shirts (you are gorgeous, it's not fair to your admirers to hide behind a giant shirt!)

what about you?

Latest posts

Back