Fat and wheelchair bound

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JavaRedmountain8

Officially giving up on walking being 400lbs with a big belly its extremely hard to walk and now my left thigh is swelling up with fat! I love my powerchair and my mobility scooter to cart my fat body around! My calves are tiny and cannot support my upper body anymore! Its too painful to walk anymore even to the bathroom!

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Officially giving up on walking being 400lbs with a big belly its extremely hard to walk and now my left thigh is swelling up with fat! I love my powerchair and my mobility scooter to cart my fat body around! My calves are tiny and cannot support my upper body anymore! Its too painful to walk anymore even to the bathroom!
And do you feel more free and less burdened because you admitted this to yourself and others?

JavaRedmountain8

I hope...this helps!
Yes because i can do more stuff for myself! I can go more places! I can gain more weight and with a huge belly my belly crams into the steering wheel and makes the horn go off lol! Plus the arm rest has to be up because the seat is tiny gonna take them off. Do you use a powwrchair or scooter?

ChattyBecca

Yes because i can do more stuff for myself! I can go more places! I can gain more weight and with a huge belly my belly crams into the steering wheel and makes the horn go off lol! Plus the arm rest has to be up because the seat is tiny gonna take them off. Do you use a powwrchair or scooter?
ne

Not yet. I've tried ones at like Walmart.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Getting a pull out ramp for our SUV back seats go down.
So getting the scooter around isn’t that hard? That’s good. Seems it could be a minor challenge in its own right especially if someone doesn’t have a vehicle with the space for it.

ChattyBecca

You should get a scooter or powerchair it would get you out a lot more! Ive put on a lot more weight that way! Cant believe im 400lbs now! Look on Facebook marketplace you can usually get one cheap! I can go through drive thrus.
I will look to see what I can find. Thank you!

Group builder