• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Belly in public

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frieden07

Hi there.

I've been here for a while now in this forum but I was mainly just reading.

I have now finally something I need to know. It is a huge turn on for me to imagine myself with a big ball belly. Unfortunatley it is very hard for me to get a round belly. So I've been enjoying occasional padding. After years of many different attempts I finally found a good way to make a pretty realistic looking belly.

I'm really tempted to waer it in public - see what it feels like and see if there are any reactions.

What are your thought?

Thank you.

View attachment 1079-1.jpg

View attachment 1078-1.jpg

View attachment 1077-1.jpg

View attachment 1076-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back