• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Fashion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
So in another thread the OP was talking about how a lot of larger women dress sloppily because of perhaps low self-esteem. Another said it was due to poor choices in fashion for fat women.

I didn't want to derail that thread so created this one.

Please share your fashion failures (or successes but failures are funnier) I will start with this fail...

I was the maid of honor at my niece's wedding. I bought a gown and it was too big and the wrong color. It took forever to get here and we didn't have time to alter it. So I ordered another and had it expressed delivered. It was the right color, but also fit very poorly.

For some reason the arms were very short and it was supposed to be bell sleeves that hung down over your hand....the bottom had an extra 2 feet. I am assuming that that thought 7x needed to be 7 feet. I am 5'7 and it was super long. I looked sloppy. See for yourselves.

What fashion nightmares have you experienced?

(edit forgot to mention it was see through so I had to go try to find a white bra at wal-mart so am wearing a bra that is two cup sizes too small and cutting off the blood flow around my fat)

x5yzwx.jpg

Latest posts

Back