• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Fat For You [ssbbw, wg~, feeding]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJ Rock

This is the story of a young couple going through a long-distance romance who finally get together and share all of their deepest desires and fantasies.

Fat For You
by LJ Rock

“I just love being fat for you,” she said as she nuzzled herself into the crook of my arm, looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

“Where did that come from?” I asked, looking down at her with a big grin on my face. We had been sitting there for almost half an hour, digesting the big dinner we just had and were quietly watching television together. We hadn’t been talking about anything remotely related to that subject at any point during the evening, so it felt like a total non sequitur.

“I don’t know,” she said, her pale face turning a shade of pink, “I just felt like saying it. It just makes me really happy."

Fat For You.jpg

Her tender words delivered in her slight southern drawl made me feel comforted and stimulated all at once. My girlfriend Kayleigh and I had the opportunity to spend almost a full month together after meeting online less than six months earlier. She had driven all the way up from Hialeah, Florida to my little apartment in Philadelphia to spend some time with me. It was a special time and I was grateful to have her there.

In the time we had spent together I took her out to eat almost every night. When we weren’t going out I was cooking a big meal for her at home. I love to cook, and I love feeding people - especially a big and sexy young lady like Kayleigh.

“Well I love that you’re fat,” I said to her, reaching over and patting her big tummy, “and I love that you love being fat.”

“I didn’t used to,” she said. “I used to think I hated being fat.”

Looking over at her, I could see she was still smiling, but I sensed that her mood was a bit more serious. It felt as though she had a lot on her mind and really needed to talk.

“Did you?” I asked sincerely.

“Yeah,” she said. “I mean, you know, this world we live in is not exactly friendly towards fat people. Especially fat women. All my life all I’ve ever heard was, ‘Oh, Kayleigh, you’d be so pretty if you’d just lose some weight. You’ll never find a man if you keep gaining weight and getting fatter.’”

“Did you believe that?” I asked.

“Sure I did,” she replied, “for a long time that’s exactly what I thought. As a young woman in my teens and early twenties I’d look in the mirror and all I could see was a sad skinny girl trapped in a fat body, trying to get out.”

“That’s sad,” I told her. “I’ve seen pictures of you when you were that age. You were every bit as gorgeous then as you are now; I totally would have dated you if we were in high school or college together.”

She looked back up at me and smiled, taking my hand and squeezing it.

“You’re so sweet,” she said to me softly, “I would have had such a huge crush on you if I knew you back then, though I probably would have been way too shy to ever talk to you.”

I started rubbing my hand all over her big belly. It was so soft, round and smooth, it felt wonderful under the tips of my fingers. Kissing her gently on the top of her head, I felt extremely close to her in that moment, and I sensed that she felt the same.

“I used to think that the only way I could talk to a cutie like you would be if I starved myself on some crazy diet and worked out like a maniac until I shed all these extra pounds,” she said to me, chuckling a bit. “I’d always heard that there were guys out there who liked chubby girls, but I never thought I would actually find one.”

“Here I am,” I said, “your faithful fatty-lover!”

“Mmm, and such a handsome fatty-lover too,” she said as she stroked the bottom of chin lovingly with her chubby little fingers.

I began lightly drumming my fingers on the surface of her big bare belly, watching delightedly as it jiggled about. Kayleigh had made herself very comfortable, spread out on my sofa in nothing but her bra and panties. She had eaten so much at dinner and got so full that she just had to get out of her tight clothing. Her body was incredible, so big and soft and curvy. It was getting harder for me to control myself.

“I’m just so glad that I don’t have to try and be something I’m not with you,” she said, again squeezing my hand tightly. “There’s no way I could ever be with some guy who wanted me to diet and be skinny. I’m a fat girl, I love to eat — I can’t help it. It’s just who I am.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” I said, my hand moving downward and closer to her navel. “Nothing wrong with that at all.”

“I know you don’t think so,” she said with a giggle. “If it were up to you I would be stuffed twenty-four hours a day!”

As you can probably guess, Kayleigh and I met on a dating website for big girls and the men who love them. Without a doubt I proudly fall into the latter category. All my life I dreamed of meeting someone like Kayleigh, a girl who was fun and smart and pretty and sweet — and yes, very, very fat.

“If I lived here in Philadelphia with you I think I’d be up to five hundred pounds before the end of the year,” she said, grinning from ear to ear.

“Mmm, I like the sound of that,” I growled sensuously, suddenly feeling incredibly aroused.

“Do you?” she asked.

“Oh yeah” I said, “I like it a lot.”

“You want me to get bigger for you, baby?”

“Mmm, yeah I do.”

“How much bigger?” she asked. “How fat do you want me to get for you?”

“Mmm, I always wondered what it would be like to be with someone over five hundred pounds.”

“Over five hundred?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “At least five hundred.”

“Why stop there?” she asked. “Why not go for six hundred? Seven hundred? Eight hundred?”

“Oh my!” I said, struggling to breathe in my excitement. “You’re really getting me hot right now.”

“You like that?” she cooed, as her hand slowly migrated down toward the protrusion in my jeans.

“Oh yeah,” I said as my fingertips found their way down into the depths of her bellybutton.

“Well you’d better make sure you’re ready for me,” she said, her voice suddenly getting deeper and huskier sounding. “I’m going to need a lot of food to get that big. You’re going to have to work a lot of overtime to be able to feed me, and you're probably going to need to widen these doorways for me too.”

My head was spinning, I was in a daze. Did she know what she was doing to me? Did she know how much she was turning me on?

“We’ll need to get a bigger place eventually,” she went on to say, “a big place with lots of space that I can grow into. We need a place with an elevator so I don’t have to walk up any stairs, and a place where the bedroom is close to the kitchen, so that the food can get into my stomach as quickly as possible.”

I couldn’t speak, I was drooling like a hound. I felt like I was going to explode right out of my skin as a wave of white-hot desire washed over me.

“Before long I’ll be so big that I can’t get out of bed. You’ll have to wait on me hand and foot, serving me, feeding me, bathing me and taking care of me. I’ll just be a giant blob laying around, being as fat and lazy as possible.”

No longer able to restrain myself, I leaned forward as far as I could and kissed her passionately on the lips. Her tongue was so soft and smooth as it slithered around inside of my mouth. I clenched my hand and grabbed a giant roll of her belly fat, squeezing it as if I were hanging on to a rope at the edge of a cliff.

“You like that?” she asked me as she pulled away and looked me dead in my eye.

“Yes,” I said.

“You want me to be your big fat eating machine?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to be your big fat, obese pig?”

“Yes. Yes.”

“You want me to get bigger and fatter, just for you?”

“Yes, baby. Yes!”

“Then feed me, baby. Feed me more! I want more!”

On the coffee table before us were some desserts I had set out earlier. There was cake, pie, pastries, ice cream and donuts. For the next hour I was trembling with joy as I fed her, bite after bite, spoonful after spoonful, until all of it was gone and packed away inside of her giant belly.

When it was finished, she let her tongue fall all the way out of her mouth and hang over her lower lip as she let out an earth-shaking, ear-splitting belch that was loud enough to be heard all the way up in Allentown. Then I took her by the hand and slowly lead her toward the bedroom, her heavy footsteps pounding on the floor below as she waddled along.

We made love into the wee hours of the morning, and then afterward we held one another in bed and talked about our future plans of living together, and dedicating ourselves to making Kayleigh get as fat as possible.

I finally found the one, that special girl who just loves being fat for me and only me. I’m the luckiest guy on earth!

Latest posts

Back