Fat-Forums.com gone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

drxprime

Dimensions and Fat-Forums to me are the two oldest places on the internet I visit semi-regularly. Though been a couple of months since I was last online here though, and seems like Fat-forums has just vanished? Anyone know what happened? I can't seem to find any references to anyone talking about it? ☹

Orchid

Reddit might have groups but have not searched there, only am there for their many hobbies reddits.

James1662

Never been to that forum so I wouldn't know. Dims is still here.
There is fantasy feeder and feabie but I wouldn't recommend feabie.
What's wrong with feabie? I'm not a member there, just curious what's wrong with it. Are there any other similar forums or sites similar to dims out there. I am only on dims currently.

tracii 4591

Feabie is a place where if you aren't in a clique with the "cool " people nobody will interact with you in a positive way but talk about like a dog.
It was like being back in high school.
I was on there when it first went active and only stayed a month.

I just noticed Fat-Forums was gone too. I look at it very infrequently these days but years ago I met my partner there. 15 years later and our meeting place has gone 😥

Fat-Forums crashed and burned when KillahBoo sold the forums eight or so years ago. After that there were only a handful of members and Big Cuties still posting. The spammers took over EVERY thread two or so years ago. The plug was finally pulled this past summer. It's a shame. Made a lot of friends there.

You are correct but, forgive me, I can't remember who you are.
I did use the name NYCGradStudent69 on FF. That was perhaps my longest running name. I was most known as Trident1974 and variants thereof. I came back with a different name each of the 13 or so times Sassy banned me.

Latest posts