• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Friendly OBGYN in Phoenix

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tychondarova

Incredible Expanding Boy!
Hey Dims,

My girlfriend, who just moved down here, needs to make an appointment to get her birth control meds refilled, which means she needs to go see an OBGYN. However, the last one she went to told her that she was too fat to get birth control (which is absurd, she is 5'4'' and 190 pounds), and that she wouldn't write her prescription unless she lost a staggering 30 pounds. Needless to say my girlfriend was devastated and she had to go for months without the birth control trying to lose the weight until she finally just went to a new OBGYN who told her she was already in great health and wrote the prescription.

Now granted, I think that the second doctor is more the norm, but I just don't know because I don't have much experience in this stuff. Can anyone recommend a fat friendly OBGYN in the Phoenix area who isn't going to degrade my girlfriend? I really am trying to avoid any problems for her...

Thanks!

-Ty

Latest posts

Back