• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Girlfriend - by Melissa Boyd (SSBBW, Magic, Romance, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatassmelissa

SSBBW, Magic, Romance, ~MWG - a slight change of wardrobe brings tremendous results

(Author's note: Hi, I'm a big fan of this site, written a few stories since I found it and haven't been able to get them to be put on the site, though it was probably an incorrectly saved file :(. Hope you enjoy)

(Editor's note: A little editorial legerdemain and - voilà!)

Fat Girlfriend
By Melissa Boyd

She’d been going out with David near on a month, yet Sarah had never been able to entice him enough to get him to take her to bed with him. Maybe he was cautious, maybe he didn’t like her enough.

Either way, Sarah felt very miserable as she hurried along a back street in the direction of her flat. To make things worse, it was pouring down with rain and Sarah had not thought to bring an umbrella with her. She was already soaking and thought it pointless to continue on home, but instead decided to take refuge in the nearest shop or building. Head bent, she ran towards a blank looking building and entered unannounced.

Sarah looked around at her surroundings. To her surprise, she saw she was in a rather dirty lingerie shop. Kinky outfits lined the walls, and in the centre of it sat a chubby woman with a nose piercing, looking rather bored. When she saw Sarah, her face lit up.

‘Welcome to Pleasure Place, Madam’ she said with a smile. Sarah thought she couldn’t get many customers.

‘What can I do for you?’ she asked. Sarah was about to announce that she had merely sought refuge here from the rain when she thought of David.

‘Maybe a sexy outfit would get him to have sex with me’ she thought.

She then asked the woman ‘Do you have any sexy outfits which would arouse my boyfriend? He never even comes home with me, do you think it’s the way I look?’ she asked, looking herself up and down and rubbing her stomach.

The woman thought for a minute.

‘I think I might have something that would meet your requirements’ she said.

Sarah’s forlorn face light up. ‘Really?’

She had almost lost hope in finding a solution to her problem till now.

‘Yes, definitely’ the woman said, looking her up and down ‘I’m sure it’ll help you much’.

She went behind the counter and soon returned with a package. Opening the package, she produced from within a black outfit. It looked to be made of lace and was in the style of a corset, with numerous gaps beneath the breast area (which had holes for the breasts). She twirled it around and Sarah saw a telling hole at the base of the sexy outfit. It looked perfect.

‘I’ll take it’ Sarah said and the woman rapped it up again and handed it over. Sarah thanked her and departed home. It had stopped raining.

Once home, she put it in her wardrobe and didn’t think much of it until David unexpectedly called later that week. He called to ask if she wanted to go clubbing that night. Sarah agreed to go and after visiting numerous clubs around town, found herself back at home with David. They had been kissing on the sofa when David announced he was going to depart home.

‘Oh no you don’t!’ said Sarah, pushing him down onto the leather sofa and kissing him on the lips hard. He was slightly taken aback.

‘Why?’ he asked, surprised at her sudden desire and confidence.

‘I’ve got a little surprise for you’ Sarah said and she hurried off to her bedroom, shutting the door and opening the wardrobe. She picked out the package and opened it, drawing out the kinky outfit.

She smiled with glee, ‘He’ll love this’ she thought, and slipped it on.

To her dismay, it was miles to big and hung over her pathetically like a wet towel. She’d never get him to come to bed with her in this, he’d just laugh at her. She slumped down on the bed in silent sobs. She was just about to take it off and tell David he’d better go home, when she noticed that the fingers with which she was drying her tears with were swelling up.

She looked down in astonishment and saw that her breasts were also growing, filling the sizable slots designed to house them. Her belly extended beyond that, roll after roll forming in her now colossal gut. She rose in her seated position, her ass sucking up to the lace outfit. Her legs grew beneath this, pushing up against each other and making a sizable cushion for her tumbling belly. Her feet were no longer visible and trying to find them was almost impossible, due to the bulky belly she now owned. Her chin was now a mere original as she now had a few, each flabby and soft, cushioning the above. Fat poked dangerously through each of the gaps in the lingerie, causing it to tighten on her obese frame.

She touched all of this with chubby arms, wrists extending out of them at the elbow from the sizable crevasse there. She fondled, jiggled, poked, wiggled, grabbed, played with and stroked all of this in utter disbelief but with a massive amount of pride.

She owned this beautiful form, this mass of jiggling fat and wobbly bits and loved all of it straight away. She heaved her belly up, then struggled into a standing position, eying herself up in the mirror, moving from side to side to appreciate her full beauty. She jiggled about all over the place and giggle in delight. At the sound, David knocked at the door. He had been slightly concerned at the wait he was having to endure.

’Come in’ said the Fat, Sexy Sarah behind the door. He obliged and at the sight of the layered mass who was supposedly his girlfriend, he gave a sigh of relief.

’Oh thank goodness’ he said ’I was going to ask you to gain weight, but I was afraid you’d ditch me’.

He smiled ’I knew you’d look good fat you sexy woman!’

She giggled and laughed, causing her cheeks to wobble exposing and extra chin.

’Oh my!’ she said laughing ’I am fat aren’t I’

‘Yes you are’ he replied ‘And I love it!’. Pushing onto the bed, he stripped and clambered onto her, sending jiggling sensation throughout her body. He stuck his tongue inside each roll, licking her flabby form from head to toe.

She rolled unceremoniously over onto her back, sending the bed lurching downwards. Her soft breasts pushed up against the bed sheets. She moaned in ecstasy as David penetrated her from behind, her body rippling continuously even after he stopped. David explored each and every fat corner of Sarah’s body and wouldn’t have stopped had Sarah not needed to get some food from the fridge. He watched her waddle towards the door, swaying as she went.

’I love your body so much!’ he said ’I’ve never had so much fun or felt so good with a woman’.

She struggled to turn to smile back at him, but the fat would not allow it.

‘I think we should get married’ he said. She agreed and soon they were husband and fat wife.

On their honeymoon they indulged in the finest foods, visited the best restaurants and were soon back in the bedroom as well. Sarah wore the lingerie again and was waiting for David to return from the hotel restaurant. He squeezed in through the door and dropped his pants.

‘Ah that’s better’ he said loudly. Sarah rolled over and the bed sank violently. She saw his sturdy form, his penis would have difficult penetrating her under that belly! A

nd what a belly! It almost rivaled hers, his rolls were plentiful and he jiggled when he came to her. Now they were a fat couple, and how much better they were like that. Before, she had wondered if she’d ever have sex, but she imagined that FAT sex was better than THIN sex by far. What’s to enjoy apart from the sexual pleasure?

Latest posts

Back