Fat guys are the best singers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

Add Aaron Walpole to our list of fat guys who sing well - he came third in the 'Canadian Idol' last year, and signed with Sony. The photo on his Facebook site shows his gut to great advantage!

Plus, he once described himself as "six feet tall and four feet wide"...

homersimpson

<---- fat guy with a squeeky voice. cant sing wont sing wont karokee not even for a million dollars or maybe for a million dollars and what whould i do with that million dollars....." two chicks at the same time" lol

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
If you're into folk/filk then Steve Dixon has an incredible voice.

vermillion

est. 1983
i disagree

if your tone deaf, you're tone deaf....
doesn't matter how fat or how much training you have had.

fat hiker

Add Aaron Walpole to our list of fat guys who sing well - he came third in the 'Canadian Idol' last year, and signed with Sony. The photo on his Facebook site shows his gut to great advantage!

Plus, he once described himself as "six feet tall and four feet wide"...

Aaron is singing again! And acting - he has the role of Sir Lionel in the musical Camelot, now on at the Stratford Festival in Stratford, Ontario. We saw it Sunday and it was GREAT!

Plus, he gets killed and the other knights have to haul him back on stage on a pallet so Lancelot can bring him back to life....

And, as Sir Lionel, he gets a table dance!

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Must. Make. Pilgrimage. To. Stratford. :D

Glad I have my enhanced license...thanks for the heads up!

imfree

In Remembrance
Meat Loaf can sing, and they named a dish after him, so that speaks to his fat cred.

Well, let's be honest, he could sing. That Verizon commercial he sounds like hell though.

For Cryin' Out Loud, I think Meat Loaf is a great singer! The Verizon commercial might have been a fail for the song being the wrong range, the wrong type, or age may have set in on the guy.

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
John Popper doesn't so much qualify anymore, but I still get shivers when I hear him sing.

(And this little woman has a set of pipes on her, btw ;) )

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
John Popper doesn't so much qualify anymore, but I still get shivers when I hear him sing.

(And this little woman has a set of pipes on her, btw ;) )

i agree,John has an original voice! and an harmonica master genious!

but on a side note i do agree alot of good singers are big.not trying to sound discremenating or anything.