Fat guys eating!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SomeFatGuy

I didn't get any snickers when I visited Pizza Hut for the lunch buffet last week --the staff are mostly African-American and they tend to be very non-judgemental about massive meal eating. But I did notice that almost every single person there was fat. As it was holiday break, there were many families with young children and all the moms, all the dads and all the kids over age 10 or so were all fat. Truely an amazing concentration of fat people. And were we ever hungry --the kitchen was going flat out and every pizza disappeared in seconds after hitting the buffet. They even ran out of salad, despite the hustle and diligence of the staff.
The few time I have ended up in your neck of the woods and stopped somewhere to eat. I have noticed that most all of the eating customers are fat. Not just pudgy, but huge. What gives? It’s not like that down my way. I always feel out of place when going out to eat in my area, even getting the occasional discussed look from other patrons.

fatnhappymax

I haven't stopped eating since like 3 o'clock today. I feel so huge and swollen, to the point that it hurts. I haven't felt like this in a long time. It's kind of nice, to be honest, to just be an absolute gluten sometimes. I didn't get fat from not eating, though, that's for sure.

StarScream!

Decepticon
So I got up hungry and made myself 2 chicken patties, not realizing I only had 1 bun.

So now I have 2 sandwiches, one on a bun, and one on 2 pieces of bread. Now I'm trying to decided if I want to eat the one on the bun first where it is still hot and yummy, or eat the one on bread first that way it doesn't taste like crap after I eat the one on the bun.

Hmmm, decisions... :confused:

Discodave

A few of my work mates say that "Nom nom nom" thing if someones been eating lots or been visting mcdonalds. Its mostly directed at one of friends whos abit of a bottomless pit but never gains weight. Like last week we went out into town for buffet at pizza hot. And me and this girl got in a sort of eating competion.
People were joking about how many times i was gonna go up, and sharon kept saying she could out eat and drink me any day.
So what followed was a good few trips up and down. I think in the end i pollished off 1 large and a half pizzas and some breadsticks, but i felt abit bleh after that. So for the rest of the night on the drink me and sharon kept on walking past pating each other on the stomach asking if it was a boy.

And since you cant have a post about eating with out a eating pic. What im eating just now while trying to iron :D

djudex

I'm out
I'm sitting here this morning, naked, eating a granola bar. Try to get that image out of your heads all day :eat1::D

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
I'm sitting here this morning, naked, eating a granola bar. Try to get that image out of your heads all day :eat1::D
Sorry I'm sold now :p lol thanks!

My head is already full of my Dan wolfing down hotdogs last night :wubu:

I'm afraid my little head may explode with all this imagery! lol :bow:

edino

I end up most days with fast food on my dish as snack or meal. Last night I eat a large pizza from Pizza hut and during the day had meals and snacks... you name it. Today for sure I have for sure KFC... I'm craving for that... been a few days I had some...

chaoticfate13

just me
i know im not that big compared to some of the guys around here YET but i eat alot i especaily like to pig out in the mall. i like spectators and i do get some people secretly glancing haha but i doubt its cause they like it. i think there more disgusted to see someone eat 8 whoopers in one sitting. i would love some company that actually enjoys it though. anyone want to go out to eat with me?

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Too bad that's not the mall I work at!

i know im not that big compared to some of the guys around here YET but i eat alot i especaily like to pig out in the mall. i like spectators and i do get some people secretly glancing haha but i doubt its cause they like it. i think there more disgusted to see someone eat 8 whoopers in one sitting. i would love some company that actually enjoys it though. anyone want to go out to eat with me?

Hole

Haha! That's adorable.:happy:

I would if I could. :p

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Sadly the only photo to survive my encounter with Fogo de Chao, an expensive but completely awesome Brazilian Steakhouse chain.

Basically, an all-you-can-eat steakhouse. :eat1:

All the meat was excellent, but the leg of lamb was out of this world! :eat2:

The occasion was a friend's birthday party. I need to find me a woman quick, if only to have an excuse to go back and eat here again! :p

View attachment a3.jpg

WOW...and i cant rep you yet....:doh::eat2:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
most of the pictures I take . . . well I take so I'm not in them, but I was able to track some down. Not really me eating, but if you want to, enjoy.

I think this was at a party and there happened to be sandwiches there.

Not really me eating, but if you've ever had a Guinness, you know it's like a ham sandwich in every pint. It's so filling.

Obliterating an Ice Cream sandwich . . . I just realized that all these pictures so far have had something to do with sandwiches.

and Obliterating an ice cream cone . . . no sandwich involved.

bigwideland

I had a breakfast of two huge bowls of weetbix, used 1 litre of milk, I then went to a Mac's and had two quater pounders meals and a fillet of fish, a lunch went the food court and had two large plates of chinese food, fied chichen + rice and a mongalian beef, then a home snaked of biscuits and chocolate till dinner, I had 2 pizzas and beer. I up a fun day of eatting.

Latest posts