Fat guys eating!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Archangel_257

Okay, so I think this should be the place to delurk after a while of being away from the forums. This was taken at disneyworld. I was there with my marching band and they gave us 45 WHOLE MINUTES! to tour the park. So me and my guy friends did the TeaCups (yes I said guys and TeaCups) and then we got these bad boys. I am the one in the hat.

FemFAtail

I'm a mutual feeder/feedee type and my interest is totally in the "food lust" apsect. I like to see a lot of eagerness and enjoyment and eyes rolling back into the head and lip smacking and groans of ecstacy. I have always thought that was what female feeders enjoyed, too, and I'm glad to hear it. I put on quite a show for my feeders....

I have a before and after video...I'll have to dig it out. I posted it to a Yahoo group and it shows up on YouTube occasionally. I am wearing a powder blue Homer Simpson T-shirt where he's chasing after donuts (but you can't read it due to low lighting).
Who needs video when you can actually be there! You full-fill my lusts! I'll be lurking in YOUR enveloping shadow over me!
A wee lass!:kiss2:

djudex

I'm out
I'm about to scarf me some sausage and scrambled eggs, mornings are goooood.:eat1:

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
Ah, see that's understandable. and I agree with the above poster about the sodas. I hate to say it, but soda is killer :(

I'd stick with my guy as long as he doesn't lose all of it. I'd concentrate more on the health aspect - make sure he loses the weight on the right diet rather than the starvation nonsense most people put themselves through.
I always make sure a massive salad and lots of green and yellow and white veggies are a huge part of my daily diet and my buffet masacrees. I get my 7 servings of fruits and veggies every day, believe me, and lots of whole grains. THEN I go hog wild on all the naughty stuff!

Tyrael

Gone
Me having a late night snack :D starting off with? Fries!

yumm

Then some deep fried cheese and a minched meat hot dog, wich we call a frikandel

Nom nom nom

Tyrael

Gone
No pic this time, but just had a piece of meat roll with baked potato's (barbeque flavored)

yumm yumm ^^

fat hiker

On a related note, was watching the 'Smashing Saxons' on 'Horrible Histories' from the BBC on Youtube, and learning about Saxon Ordeal to determine whether a suspect was guilty or innocent, and there was one that any decently big guy with an appetite should have no trouble with - the 'cake ordeal'. Eat cake without choking - you're innocent. Choke, and you're guilty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4UeVL4SKoQ&feature=related

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
On a related note, was watching the 'Smashing Saxons' on 'Horrible Histories' from the BBC on Youtube, and learning about Saxon Ordeal to determine whether a suspect was guilty or innocent, and there was one that any decently big guy with an appetite should have no trouble with - the 'cake ordeal'. Eat cake without choking - you're innocent. Choke, and you're guilty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4UeVL4SKoQ&feature=related

It's the "no choking" part that's the problem; we're talking one majorly dry "cake". In one historical instance, it was a big chunk of dry bread!

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
Just ate half a dozen hard boiled eggs in sandwich form. So good.

MrBob

Me and my epic Jerk Chicken kebabs...spice is nice!

Plus I needed something to soak up the alcohol.

Latest posts