• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat guys--pants below the belly, above the bellybutton, or right at the bellybutton?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where should a fat man wear his pants?

• Below his belly (even if it means the top button is right at the privates)

• Right at the bellybutton level

• Above the bellybutton

• Way above the bellybutton (so there's no chance of losing one's pants)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kizzume

I personally don't like the look of a fat man wearing pants being jacked up above or at their bellybutton.

To me, when someone wears their pants that way, it makes them look like they're ashamed of their weight, especially when paired with a really tight belt that when worn that way for too many years creates a double-belly effect to where there's a permanent indent in the person's belly that remains there when the pants are removed.

I think it looks even more to this extreme when it's someone who is hellbent on looking professional even outside their workplace--like wearing jacked-up slacks or dockers with a tight belt and a tucked-in polo shirt when just going out for coffee, or a bar, or even grocery shopping.

Now, it's a little different when it's sloppy clothes, like sweatpants and a t-shirt or something, but even then, when they're jacked -way- up to Erkel heights, I just get the idea that the person can't stand being fat, which may not be correct--they may actually like being heavy and wear their pants that high because it's just what they were taught to do.

How do you feel about this?

Latest posts

Back