Fat Karma - by elroycohen (~BBW(multiple), ~~WG, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Back to the Bakery

Jane had been on an eating frenzy after her trip to the mall. It did not have anything to do with her pants no longer being tight thanks to the four pairs of new sizes. No Jane had been given a liscence to eat thanks to her upcoming meeting with her new hero where she was certain she would get her good deed returned back to her in spades.

Even seeing Mary prance around the dorm in her underwear with her tiny waist, perky boobs and trampy back tattoo did nothing to curb her appetite. Mary’s smug wink goodbye when she went out to meet some guy that she barely knew only made Jane more excited for her appointment with Fat Karma the following evening. She was so excited she could barely stand it. It was almost like she was eating to pass the time. Or eating to suppress the other feelings she was having. She would not admit it to herself but as she had stood and watched Fat Karma do his work on the smoking blonde from the mall she had been very aroused. Even with his face hidden behind a mask the long lean frame dressed in the athletic garb stuffing someone who probably would have mocked Jane’s size turned Jane on. Just thinking about the masked man had her tingling. And so she pushed that feeling down with a barrage of junk food. Part of her was denying the urge because even with the work the masked man was doing Jane worried he might prefer woman more Mary’s shape then her own.

The next morning Jane was like a kid on Christmas. Only she was going to have to wait until sundown before she got her present. She did not even pretend like she was going to go to classes that day. She knew better then to think she could concentrate on school when she knew the potential for perfectly proportioned Mary to really start to blimp out. Just having Maxine not show up at the dorm anymore was a treat not to hear her mocking comments under her breath.

Once Mary decided classes were not going to happen she decided to head to the Very Good Baked Goods Bakery. She had heard it had opened back up. How fitting that she get a few donuts at the place where she had originally learned of Fat Karma on the day she was going to have him help her.

Patricia was at the counter when Jane walked in. She looked absolutely huge. Even though the last time Jane had seen she had a belly so blown up it looked surreal Patricia looked as fat as she had ever been. When Jane glanced at the picture on the wall that showed Patricia accepting the first place trophy at a bake off back in 2008 when her belly had been so wide her arms stuck off to the side it did not quite compare to the current Patricia as she packaged up a dozen muffins for a customer.

She was quite fat in the face. The round cheeks helped the thirty-something look younger as it stretched the skin tight around her eyes. Emormously wide, flabby upper arms stuck out the sides of her purple apron. Large breasts that pointed slightly out to the sides sat atop a shelf created by her mammoth belly. It was smaller then it had been when Jane had spotted her after Fat Karma made her empty her entire store into it, but still it hid any sight of her feet.

“Glad to see you opened back up,” Jane said when it was her turn at the counter. She was certain Patricia had not seen her the last time she was in. As much as she had eaten that morning she probably remembered little anyway.

“Thank you. Yes I’m not the type to let some sneaky coward scare me off…or intimidate me into changing what I do,” red faced Patricia siad as she packaged up Jane’s half dozen crullers. The smile that she had been greeting customers with vanished at the recollection of her experience. “That doesn’t mean I’m ignoring him, because that would just be foolish.” She pointed up to a flat screen TV she had up in the corner of the eating area. “Look there the bastard is. He is at it again.”

Jane watched as the morning news reported the attack on the sporting goods store employee. A clip showed the blonde being helped to an ambulance with her bloated middle bulging out from her split pants.

“Pretty scary,” Jane commented, not knowing what else to say. “It seems like no one can stop him.”

“Oh he can be stopped. And if I have anything to say about it that someone will be me,” Patricia almost growled as she spoke with a slightly demented look in her eye.

“You’re braver then me. He seems like he could turn anyone into the size of a house if he wanted to.” Jane said, almost as if she were sticking up for the stranger. “To me it almost looks like if you have too many more run ins with him you’ll need a motorized cart to get around.”

Patricia’s detest for Fat Karma allowed her to shrug off the comment. “Oh I have a plan. I’m biding my time while I work with a top notch personal trainer until I get into shape where I can take that punk on. Then I have a sure fire way to lure him back here.” She was speaking almost more to herself then to Jane. The far off look in her eye gave away her little fantasizing of a smaller her sticking it to the masked man.

“Good to know.“ Jane took her bag of goodies and left. She figured the info might be useful if she needed more bargining power. Maybe she could even negotiate that he take her on another one of his sessions again. The thought had Jane tingling. And before she knew it all her pastries were gone. Having daydreamed through her treat Jane was still hungry and stopped and got a bucket of chicken for back at the dorm. She could not eat all day, however. She needed time to shave her legs and do her nails before meeting her mystery man.

Tinkering

Troy knew he needed to work on some better equipment then just the funnel gun. As fun as the thought was in practice the tool was cumbersome and unwieldy. He needed to polish up some of the things he had been tinkering with in the dorm room. Things he had no idea how he had come up with, but came to him anyway.

Some were just a matter of getting some time to work. Troy had the plans drawn up for what he was calling his personal aura. In actuality it was just a smaller, but more intense version of the wireless speakers playing high frequency subliminal messages. Attached to his belt anyone within a ten foot radius of him would feel an unrelenting hunger that could put them off guard and give Fat Karma the upper hand. And it would definitely make it harder for anyone to sneak up on him, if it ever came to that.

Others were less easy, but nearing completion if only Troy got some free time and the dorm room to himself. Luckily after his run in at the mall Bruce left to go home for a long weekend and Troy could work without fear of interuption.

Task one was to make sure the air gun was ready to go. The mechanics of the gun was nothing special. He picked it up at a hobby shop. The important part of the equation was the ammo. Small hallow darts filled with a very special serum. The formula started with the breast growth liquid he had used on Tristan. Modifying it greatly had allowed him to come up with a liquid that was the viscosity of water in the dart, but when mixed with body fluids such as blood the liquid reacted by changing into fat at nearly ten times the volume it started out at. Very powerful stuff.

Troy popped open one of the darts he did not get to use at the mall and dribbled a little of the serum on the nightstand. Then he pulled out his pocketknife and pricked his finger. One little drop of blood hovered over the nightstand before leaving Troy’s finger and splashing down into the trickle of serum. Before the tiny splash could settle the change happens and about a cup of clumpy, yellowish fat bubbled up as if from out of the nightstand itself.

“Perfect,” Troy said in his best evil scientist voice. “Now I just have to decide before tomorrow night if I’m going to use you to make my little mystery woman’s ass the size of a Cadillac or to help her fatten up her roommate…Decisions, Decisions.”

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
The Creek

The creek was dark and gloomy and creepy on even the clearest of nights, but the overcast and misty evening that Jane was there to meet her possible co-conspiritor made the place seem right out of a horror movie. With the many mature trees naked for the winter reaching their twisted branches toward the cold Texas sky and the black water from the creek rushing over the rocks Jane had to focus on the reason for her being there just to calm her nerves. Then she saw the motionless figure right along the creek. It was just an outline of a tall shadow. As Jane got closer she could make out the silver tone of the torso and then the faint red stripes. It was him. He did not seem to see her yet. She could not make out his head but judging by the direction of his jacket he just seemed to be staring out into the creek.

There was a thick band of overgrown brush along the bank that apparently Fat Karma had made it through. On him he would have been thigh deep in weeds and thistle. On Jane the stuff was much higher and much more difficult to get through. Instead of trying she called out to the figure. No answer. Apparently he was going to make her work for her request.

Jane trudged through the thick and slightly damp brush. Fat Karma still stood motionless. About halfway through Jane figured she had been tricked. It was too late to turn back now. True to her suspicions as soon as she stepped onto the rocky, slippery bank she saw the figure was simply a small, thin, dead tree cavered in a silver and red track jacket.

Jane turned to scan the area, but was hit immediately with a blinding light that startled her to the point she nearly slipped off the bank into the creek.

“What’s your name?” Jane heard a voice call out.

“My name’s Jane,” she answered meekly. “I go to school here. What‘s yours?”

“They call me Fat Karma. But I imagine you already knew that. You’re a student? You’re pretty brave to show up,” the familiar gravely whisper called out through the night air. “Brave or naïve to think I would not use my powers on you. Trailing me around and even interfering in my work is enough to get me to take you somewhere and feed you nothing but prime rib and pasta until you can‘t move. Then I‘d make you smoke pack after pack of cigarettes until you‘re hooked. So even after I do finally let you waddle home with thirty pounds of rich meat and carbs in your stomach waiting to turn to blubber on your ass you‘d gain 20 more on your own when you try and quite smoking.” Fat Karma knew he was going over the top, but he was desperate to strike some fear into his stalker.

Jane grabbed a gnarled tree root to steady herself. Her heart was racing uncontrollably. She tried to focus her vision but Fat Karma was clearly keeping the light focused on her to obscure her vision. Even as he spoke so forcibly and bluntly just being in his presence turned Jane on and made her hungry. If he were to give her prime rib she would hesitate to gobble it down. Somehow she calmed herself to speak. She had thought about what she might say for the last day and a half so once she got her breath it started to come to her. “I’m a four foot ten woman who is over thirty pounds overweight and has not dieted since an injury left me unable to compete in gymnastics. Today I ate a bucket of fried chicken meant for a family of four. After I get back to my dorm I’ll probably snack on a couple Pop Tarts before bed. I don’t think your powers are needed on me. Especially if there is any meaning to your work.”

“What are you saying? You think you‘re safe simply because you‘re a little hefty already?” Fat Karma asked from behind the bright light.

“Your first appearance was at Patricia’s. A baker who was desperately and often publicly trying to drop the weight she picked up at her job. Your second victim was Maxine. A woman so shallow and appearance obsessed she sometimes worked out five times a day. And that girl at the mall was a smoker and I heard you tell her exactly why she had been targeted.”

“Your point?”

“There would be no purpose in turning you powers on me. I’m not trying to diet. In fact I’m on pace to get fatter. Your talents would be better focused on someone who needs them. Like my Roommmate Mary Wilson.”

There was a few moments of silence. And then, “I have never claimed that there s method to my madness. But I like how you think. How have you been tracking me down each time? Every place I am you seem to be.”

Jane tried to shield her eyes with her forearm while still holding onto the tree. “The first two were just chance, I swear. But after I saw you and figured your motivations I tried to run into you at the mall so I could strike some kind of deal to help my roommate. She is in desperate need of your talents.”

More silence. Instead of talking though Fat Karma turned off the light. When Jane’s eyes focused she saw the man she had been stalking. Now dressed in a form fitting shirt that showed his lean torso. He was just on the other side of the brush. A mere six feet from her. “How fat do you want your roommate?” Karma asked stoicly.

“I’d take anything at this point. I’ve been trying since school started and can’t get any results so even just to see a little bulge over her pants would be great.” Jane was uncomfortable holding the tree and standing as still as she could to keep her balanece on the slippery bank, but did not know if she should try and move now or not, even with the spotlight turned off.

“You have been trying? You would purposely try and fatten your roommate on your own?”

“Oh yeah. I’ve been trying to tempt her with all sorts of goodies, but she is a tough nut to crack…and as you can probably see my willpower is so weak I can’t hold out even when I know exactly what I’m trying to do and what the results will be.”

“So you need your roommate to be fat for you to be able to feel good about your own shape?”

Jane looked down in shame. But even amidst all the pointed inquiry Jane found herself fiercely attracted to the masked man. As well as intensely hungry. Her mouth was watering so bad by this point she wondered if she would be able to speak. “I guess. It’s just kind of hard because I used to be pretty athletic, if you can believe it, and now seeing the way my roommate and other skinny girls look at me after I’ve gained a bit makes me self conscious.”

There was a little more silence as Fat Karma picked his words carefully. He did not want to put all his cards on the table, but despite he blurted out. “You have no reason to be self conscious. You are amazingly attractive.”

Jane blushed and grinned.

Fat Karma quickly moved on. He knew if he waited too much longer he risked saying something that could potentially give him away. “I’m going to leave a bottle on the ground here for you. Take it home and drop two droplets of the liquid inside on your roommate’s pillow every night. That will slow her metabolism down to a crawl and pick her appetite up to the point where she will find it almost impossible to resist your tempting offerings. It‘s pretty concentrated. So a month will get you a much softer roommate. By the time you leave for the summer she might be booking herself into a fat farm to try and shed some of her weight.”

As excited as she was about the possibility Mary would need a fat farm Jane quickly called out. “Leave it? Wait where are you going? When will I see you again?”

Fat Karma was silent for a while this time. While he had an attraction to the chubby little co-ed he had not even contemplated keeping up communication with her as his masked alter ego. It would be too complicated. His plan had been to disappear and then fire off a dart in each cheek from the air gun as she made her way back through the brush. 20 more pounds on that ass would be a good test of the new gun. Smitten as he was however he did not completely close the door the conversation. “Why would I need to see you again? Unless perhaps you plan to diet?”

“No, no. But you could use a likeminded alli like myself. There’s no way you can know everything that goes on. A second pair of eyes could be very helpful. Especially as you get more attention.”

“I do pretty good. Besides making a friend like me could be very fattening. Even being on my good side is no guarantee your safe from being my target. You‘d do well to consider yourself lucky I‘m being as helpful as I am and high tail it out of here.”

“Then I should just leave, since you probably already know what Patricia at Very Good Baked Goods is planning?”

Fat Karma walked as close to Jane as the brush barrier would allow. He held his hand over where he had the air gun holstered. “What’s that?”

Jane grinned, knowing she had drawn him in as planned. If she played her cards right maybe she could even work it so she could help on his next run to set Patricia right. “Seems she is holding quite a grudge against you…she is currently devising some plan to take you down. First, though, she is desperately trying to drop some of the weight you piled on her. She hired a personal trainer. As soon as she slims down a bit she plans to unleash something very special for you.”

“You don’t say. Can’t say I pegged the Baker as a fighter. I thought all she needed was a little push in thre right direction. I am surprised she is trying to fight what comes so naturally to her,” Fat Karma said, almost as if thinking out loud.

“Well there you go. I should get to be in on your counterattack on her just for giving you such good information,” Jane said hopefully. She tried to get an impression of what he was thinking, but saw only the blank stare of the silver mask.

“It’s not quite that easy. You still have to prove yourself. Go home and order a large extreme pizza from Tommy’s. Finish it in less then thirty minutes and you’ll find out how you can help fix the baker.” Fat Karma chuckled mockingly. “You must be starving by now anyway.”

It was true. Thanks to the subliminal messages Jane felt ready to eat a dozen pizzas. As she lowered her head to wipe the dribble of saliva forming at the sides of her mouth she looked up to find herself alone. Just like that he had disappeared into the night.

As soon as Jane got headed home and managed a signal on her cell phone she rang up Tommy’s, a local pizza parlor, and got a large extreme ordered up. That gave her just enough time when she got back to the dorm to put two droplets of the clear liquid onto Mary’s pillow. It was more then what Fat Karma had told her, but if she was going to be downing a large pizza by herself she felt a little extra was needed to help Mary catch up.

The intense hunger she had felt at the creek had left Jane, but she was still very motivated to finish the pie when it came. She did her best to try and figure out how she would somehow know what to do when she was done. She looked under the lid, under the pizza itself. She had even grilled the delivery girl when she had showed up.

Nothing but a huge greasy pie piled high with toppings stared back at her. So that left her to follow orders. Three slices in things got hard. She was very full and had less then twenty minutes to finish more then half the pizza. Jane unbuttoned her jeans and pushed on. She took down some slices in as few as three big bites, although she struggled to clear her mouth between bites as her cheeks were so filled it was hard to chew.

While her belly bulged a little more into her lap with each bite and Jane felt the dribbles of grease and sauce roll down her chin she had visions of Patricia from the fateful day she had gone into the bakery. Without even being here the masked man had done a similar thing to her. Jane’s belly filled with most of a large pizza hardly compared in size to the massive paunch of the already obese baker crammed with a store full of baked goods, but she was doing it to herself, without the masked man standing over her.

“Damn, he’s good.”

Jane finished the pizza just in time. But she was so stuffed and dazed from having to eat so fast she was almost delirious. She could not even pick herself up off the bed to get a Tums from the desk drawer. She just slumped back onto her pillows with her belly climbing up into the air like a small hill.

There was nothing to tell her what she needed to do to help Fat Karma with the baker. No note in the last slice or on the grasey bottom of the pie container. A groggy Jane even looked over toward her desk where her laptop flashed her screen saver. No emails had come in congratulating her on her accomplishment and welcoming her as a new accomplice.

As the exhausted Jane fell into an overeating induced sleep she was powerless to resist she thought briefly of how it might have been a trap. Maybe Fat Karma had been annoyed with her demands and set her up for a session of her own rather the to help with the baker. She might even wake up next to the baker and get fed right along side her.

Jane did not have much time to fret over her paranoia. Before long she was asleep. And when she woke up everything was fine. She was still in bed. Her belly no longer taut and deistended, Just flabby and still too puffy to close her jeans. Mary was on her bed nibbling on a box of cookies.

“I hope you don’t mind?” she called once she saw Jane stir. “For some reason I was craving these when I got up.”

Jane smiled, but not as wide as she did when she realized she had gotten an email last night. Startlingly it was an hour after someone had sent a blank email from her computer to a address with Fat Karma in it. The address had returned the mail an hour later with instructions on what to do regarding the baker. As excited as she was Jane got a combination of both chills and tingles when she realized Fat Karma must have snuck into her dorm at some point that night when she had snoozed off her binge.

Hopefully he was impressed, Jane thought patting her tummy.

samster

Really awesome work as every. You have some brilliantly orginal ideas and write them up in a punchy style that really ties them together. I'm loving this latest story.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Prelude to Bakery

A week after making the decision to let Jane help monitor the Baker Troy was still not sure he had made the right decision. But looking back he knew if he had to do it all again he would not have done anything differently. She had helped him when Amber would have otherwise got away so hearing her request did not seem out of line. Plus he really had to find out how she had been at all three of his appearances up to that point.

Jane had also made a good point about needing a second pair of eyes. She seemed trustworthy and now that she was a party to the crimes by her applying the liquid to her roommates pillow she was in too deep to be a fake.

Plus she was so darn attractive. The night Troy had snuck into her dorm to get a contact address she had been fast asleep looking satisfied and bloated there was no way in hell he was going to not keep in touch with her even though he knew any kind of romance would be out of the question, especially if he wanted to ensure his identity was kept a secret.

He knew the smart thing to do would have been to leave the stuffed Jane with 50 more pounds of ass fat courtesy of his air gun and a note to warn her off trying to negoate with Fat Karma. Instead he risked being caught by spending a lot of time figuring out her computer and sending off an email he could use later.

All this for an accomplice for a job he could handle of his own.

The orders he had sent Jane in email had been to follow the Baker and find out the gym she worked out at, the trainer she was using and the times she was at the gym. All things Troy could have done without help, but because of his attraction to Jane he was waiting by the computet for her to send her reports to him.

Thing was, she was more detailed the Troy was so it turned out to be quite useful. The baker went to a small private gym downtown. It was just a few blocks from the bakery, but she drove anyway.

The trainer was some local guy. Mitch Johnson, a former military man who was known for his boisterous training session to keep his clients motivated.

The baker went to the gym for three hours after closing up shop Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. She did mostly cardio while Mitch screamed at her that she was not giving it her all, while he ogled her tits flopping around on the treadmill.

After the session the baker was so anxious to leave she did not even shower, preferring to just get the heck out of the gym as fast as her fat legs could carry her.

In between the daily reports about the baker Jane added a few comments about her roommate as well. Along with a few flirtatious emails. Troy enjoyed them but flirting with a woman he had threatened with force feeding had him hedging his bets a little bit. Still she seemed eager.

Jane: Gosh whatever that stuff is it is working. Mary is eating like it’s her job. It’s cute to watch her try and resist the urge to eat. She’ll be quite pudgy by swimsuit season. Thanks for your help. Although part of me wonders if once she starts gaining weight faster then me I’ll be jealous of her, since knowing your MO you’ll probably find her attractive.

Troy held off responding, but after a week he felt he had enough to take down the baker. Plus despite his common sense he was anxious for a chance to interact with Jane in person again.

Fat Karma: It’s time. Tuesday right before the baker finishes her workout I’ll be in the parking lot. If you want to be in on it meet me there. Otherwise you can watch it on the news the net day.

Jane responded very quickly.

Jane: Not a chance I’m missing this. I’ll see you there. Do I get a costume if I help? Maybe I could be Fat Justice?

Fat Karma: I was thinking you’d be more of a Wonder Pear.

Jane: I like that;) I’ll see you there.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Showdown at the Gym

It was dark when Fat Karma carefully scanned the parking lot next to the gym. The baker was minutes from waddling out to her car. If the routine held up she would be followed by her trainer who typically shouted motivational clichés to make sure she would show up for her next session. Fat Karma was unsure on how he was going to handle the trainer. He was an accomplice to helping a true fatty try and shed some of her natural size for sure. And of course fattening up a physical specimen like a personal trainer would make the lead story on the 6 o’clock news. But since Fat Karma had his accomplice things were a bit more complicated. The baker would pretty much be a sitting duck. A woman pushing the upper limits of the 200’s after a massive workout was not going to offer much of a struggle even if she had a personal grudge. The trainer was guarenteed to put up a fight if confronted.

Fat Karma was not much for pre planning, so he figured he would let things work themselves out. First things first. He had to make contact with his accmplice.

Jane was sitting in her old Taurus staring at the gym doors. She had a candy bar she was snacking on. Fat Karma let her finish before he made himself known by getting into the back seat and ducking down. Jane jumped.

“There you are. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to stand me up. The baker is on her way out now.”

“Stand you up? It’s not like this is a date.” Fat Karma whispered.

“It’ll be more fun then any date I’ve ever been on. Although for some reason anytime your around I feel hungry enough to eat a horse.”

“I find that hard to believe. The fun part anyway. After seeing you kill off that pizza I can believe the other.” Fat Karma saw Jane smile in the rear view mirror. Then she caught herself.

“Here she is. What should I do?”

“As soon as there is enough space between her an the trainer pull your car in between them. Make sure your doors are locked. I’ll handle the rest.”

From the gym doors emerged a slow moving baker. A sweat stained t-shirt pulled taut across her belly. Tight enough that the outline of her sports bra showed through. Faded sweats covered her legs. They were tight in places around her waist and ass and loose in others, mostly around the calves. She lumbered toward her car with her gym bag over her shoulder. Just behind her Mitch followed like a puppy dog nipping at her heels.

“That was a really good work out tonight, Pat. I think we are on the verge of seeing some major results. You’re looking good,” he chirpped.

Having not ever met the guy before Fat Karma could tell he was just giving her a line to keep getting her money. His commments and tone seemed shallow enough that he probably did not care if she was 300 pounds or 3,000 pounds as long as the checks cleared.

The baker stopped and looked around. An expression of concern on her face.

“Something wrong?” the trainer asked.

The baker shook her head no but licked her lips as if she was starting to feel hungry.

Fat Karma fingered the air gun in his waistband. It would be nice to get a few shots off in the smug little guy’s gut. And the guy was small. Five and a half feet maybe. He was thickly mucled but he was no Arnold. Despite all this Fat Karma knew he probably was at a disadvantage if things came down to brute force. Then he heard Jane’s tires squeel and knew it would not likely come to that.

The baker was just getting to the first row of cars when Jane’s Ford sperated her and the trainer. She dropped her bag and turned back around. The trainer just seemed confused. For a moment he looked as if he might start yelling at Jane for getting in his way, but Fat Karma had him in sights before he could take a breath.

Karma knew Mitch was going to be the problem, if there was going to be one, so he aimed at him first. The dart from the air gun sailed toward the muscular man from where Karma had been crouching in the shadows. It stuck right below the bellybutton. The result was almost instantaneous. The liquid from the body of the dart blasted under the skin and changed and expanded as soon as it made contact with the trainers body fluids. Suddenly the man who had extremely low body fat percentage was sporting 50 pounds of flab around his middle. The rest of him remained toned and slender, but his doughy middle surged out in front of him. It was split into two giant pockets of fat thanks to the tight jogging shorts that refused to rip open.

Mitch’s reaction was almost as fast. He shrieked like a little girl. His eyes immediately started tearing up. “No, no!” he whimpered as his sinewy hands cupped his tubby middle. “Anything but this! I look horrible and will never be able to lose this much fat.” Mitch’s eyes pleaded with Fat Karma as soon as he stepped out from the shadows. The air gun was pointed at the baker, who was both surprised and furious as she leaned her exhausted bulk up against a car behind her.

Mitch’s words became unintelligible as his crying escalated. But his truth had already been forced out. Seeing that the trainer would be more of an annoyance then a problem Fat Karma waved him off.

“Leave now or face another dart.”

The trainer did not have to be told twice. He moved like lightening back into the gym with his new flab leading the way.

Fat Karma waved Jane on as subtley as he could. It did not seem like the baker or the trainer had paid much attention to it, but there was no need to risk them getting the plate number. As the car pulled away Fat Karma stepped into its palce and stared down a scowling baker, who seemed either to know better then to think she could run or was just defiantly refusing to give her attacker the pleasure.

“I warned you about messing with the nature of things,” Karma started. “A thin baker is just not meant to be. How many times are you going to have to yo-yo up and down before you give your poor body a rest and let it take its natural shape.”

“As many times as it takes for me to find what works. Sooner or later I’ll find a diet and exercise program I can stick to, and then people like my ex-husband and my own mother who tell me every time they see me how fat and disgusting I am will shut the hell up and let me be,” the baker said through clenched teeth.

“What’s disgusting is your attitude. You’ve let other people decide for you what is right and it’s turned you angry and bitter. Not to mention desperate enough that you’d hire some jackass who cares more about whether your check clears then if you pants fit.” Fat Karma glanced down at his gun to check the number of darts left. “If you would have just stuck to what came natural to you rather then trying to force things I would not have show up.”

“What are you going to do?” The baker was starting to look more worried then angry now.

“I think you’ve jogged your last mile on the treadmill.” Fat Karma fired a shot similar to the one he had sent toward the trainer. It landed just below the Baker’s bellybutton. Instead of instantly surging outward the entra 50 pounds added to her middle just sagged her already fat belly donward over her thighs. The car the baker was leaning against drooped a little lower with the added bulk. The bigger belly did not rip her shirt, just fell below the hem, although her sweats could be heard to split down the seams.

The now well over 300 pound baker could not even move her hands toward her fattened gut as she needed them to keep her balance against the car.

Fat Karma grabbed for another gun from his belt and fired off two more shots at the stunned baker. These were smaller darts and hit her right below each of her nipples. The baker’s boobs ballooned with fat. They lost their shape as they inflated with 20 pounds each. Her t-shirt split in half and her sports bra squeezed her growing assets right out the bottom. They oozed into big fat puddles on top of her gut. The combined added weight was too much for the already tired muscles of the baker and her knees buckled. She was caught by the car she was leaning against, so she did not go far, but the body of the car popped inward from the weight.

Suddenly the baker, who had always been on the heavy side was fatter then she had ever been. She was an obscene ode to corpulence as her obese body oozed out from the confines of her workout garb.

Fat Karma shook his masked head. “If only you were at the bakery working on new tempting goodies for you customers this would not have happened.”

The baker looked to be almost having a canniption fit. The combination of her anger and hunger combined with her failure to even be able to pull herself off the car had her practically foaming at the mouth. Finally she managed to spit out, “This isn’t over.”

Fat Karma looked at the air guns in his hand as if contemplating another shot. “That’s up to you. If you’re a slow learner I could see you eventually adding another news clipping to your wall. How’s this: 700 pound baker wins national bake-off? Of course that’s assuming you do end up learning. Otherwise you could get a write up in the paper for being the first 1000 pound woman to try and get in a work out.” And with that Fat Karma turned to make his hasty exit before the scene started to attract attention.

His exit was none to gracefull however as just as he made the corner of the gym he nearly ran right into Jane.

“What are you doing here? Where’s the car? Our gettaway car?” He asked.

Jane was in awe. “I ditched it a couple blocks down. I did not think it was a good idea to have it around since people could get my plate numbers. And I was not going to not come back to see that. My God that was amazing. How did you do that?”

The voices of people starting to gather and wonder what was going on started to fill in the parking lot behind them.

“No time now. Just run.”

They did just that. Darting in and out of alleys and back streets. A few people might have gave a half-hearted chase, but after a couple blocks Fat Karma was pretty sure he was clear. All he had to do was shed the mask and throw a sweatshirt on over the red and silver and he was indistinguishable from the rest of the sparse evening crowd. The thing was Fat Karma knew he would have to stay masked as long as Jane was around. Somehow she was keeping up. Even in her shorts with her fat thighs slapping against each other with each stride she was no more then ten paces behind him at the longest. He figured he could outlast her if he wanted. She was panting after about three blocks and the longer she ran the more she favored her one knee. But rather then ditch her he opted to find a more secluded place. His attraction was such (and getting stronger after seeing her excitement at watching the baker’s consequence) that he wanted just a few more moments with her before he vanished. Even though he knew the longer he procrastinated the trickier that would become.

The counrty club was the dividing line between the downtown and the burbs for the tiny little town. It had a large but not so well secured golf course. After another block and a half Fat Karma bolted through the parking lot and onto the back nine that he thought would be deserted this time of night. When he stopped he leaned against a tree, gasping for breath. Just behind him Jane rested her hands on her knees and sucked wind as well.

“Could not have been a very serious injury that knocked you out of gymnastics for you to be running around like that,” Fat Karma panted.

“Oh don’t worry. My tendons will be so tight tomorrow morning I’ll barely be able to bend it after all this running. And it was a pretty severe sprain. At the level I was competing it did not take much to take me out of serious competition. Just enough to not be at 100 percent.”

Fat Karma tilted his head. “I still wouldn’t mind seeing you riding the horse thing.”

Jane chuckled. “That’s not the term. Anyway how did you do what you did to the baker? That was unreal. And why can’t we just do that to my roommate?”

Fat Karma hushed her. Just then a loud conversation came from the darkness. It sounded like a few drunken college kids, but Fat Karma could not risk it. He grabbed Jane and pushed her down behind some shrubbery just off the green. He fell on top of her. His mask just inches from her face.

“Now it’s my turn? Now that you wore me out running all over town?” Jane asked sarcastically, not so secretly enjoying being pressed up against the firm physique of her masked accomplice.

Fat Karma hushed her again.

The conversation got louder. Then it was accompanied by noises that sounded like metal on metal.

“Are they playing golf in the dark?” he asked rhetorically.

“It’s night golf. I think it‘s like a club or something. They play with orange balls so they can find them.” Jane whispered.

Sure enough the sound of little balls being hit by clubs whizzed by, followed by the chatty players.

“I guess we got a little time while they play through,” Fat Karma said less worried but still cautious.

“So you can answer my question about why your not shooting my roommate with those magic darts.”

“I just figured you would want to be involved. Putting the drops on her pillow gives you the power. If you really wanted to you could up the drops and she would still be clueless. It’s more subtle then the darts. More of an art this way.”

Jane grinned as she tried her own subtle movement with her hips with Fat Karma pressing down on her. “I have been upping the amount. I want her huge by summer.”

“Patience, grasshopper. With that stuff it won’t be a problem.” Almost instinctively Fat Karma was returning the hip motion making for a slow motion dry hump of sorts.

“I’ll have to keep her eating as fast as I can in order to keep her gaining faster then me if you keep up your little tricks.”

“What tricks,” Fat Karma chuckled.

“Making me stuff myself with pizza. You sneaky bastard,” Jane said in a mock scolding tone.

“Just wanted to test the urban legend that extra cheesey pizza goes right to college co-ed’s hips.” He looked down. “Guess I proved that right.”

“You know the funny thing? My mom has tiny little narrow hips. It’s amazing she was able to have kids.”

Even though she could not see his face Jane was almost certain Fat Karma was smiling at her. “How does a disciplined top gymnast just suddenly become a chubby little overeater?”

“I think I was just not exposed to food and eating until after my injury. I started gymnastics young. My parents kept my on a strict calorie count. When the injury happened I ate at first because I needed something to replace the activity, but soon I found I loved it. Don’t really mind being chubby. Having boobs is nice even if no one notices because my butt is so big.”

“They are nice boobs, “Karma interjected.

“Almost too big for my B cups, which for my size is huge.”

Fat Karma pulled his eyes away from the pale skinned beauty beneath him. “Looks like they’re gone. We better clear out before the next group comes.”

“But when will I see you again?” Jane asked as he was hopping up, taking one last look at her thighs spread out against the damp grass.

“It’s a small town. Plus you got my email. Maybe if your good I’ll even let you shoot a few darts. Until then you got your own job to concentrate on.” Then Fat Karma disappeared into the darkness, leaving Jane with an already sore knee to sneak off the course on her own, while she already started to contemplate reasons to email her crush.

atmosphere

amazing!! I'm hoping Her roommate will a huge pregnant looking belly at the end of this story.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Flirting

The next few weeks flew by in a blur for Jane. It was the holiday season. With the break and home with the family for the holidays and then back to school the time just seemed to fly by. When she was at school she kept the droplets flowing onto Mary’s pillow each night. Even with a couple weeks off for Christams Jane could swear Mary looked puffy by January.

There were still Fat Karma stories in the news. There was a big to do about the second attack on the baker. It seemed like the media wanted to write her off as a kook, but with the facts staring everyone right in the face in the form a belly and boobs so much bigger it was hard not to give some credence to the claims.

Of course as the urban legend grew it was hard for Jane to descern what was real and what was a hoax by copycats. College kids started dressing up and running around as their own version of Fat Karma almost nightly.

Jane of course had her own private line with him to find out the real sightings from the fakes, although she pretty much knew without asking. It was like they had a connection.

The connection worked both ways too. Food began showing up at Jane’s dorm at opportune times. When Mary was out bar hopping a large pizza that was already paid for would show up for a Jane that happened to be craving something greasy. Likewise rolls would be set on her desk in the mornings she had late classes, ensuring plenty of time for her to snack.

They often IM’s back and forth whenever they knew the other was around.

Jane: Did you see the group of fake yous who got caught throwing Twinkies at the cheerleading squad?

Fat Karma: Yes. Hopefully no one thought that was really me.

Jane: I knew. I also saw the woman that was going to yoga you got to. Man you really got her. Gave her some huge tits.

Fat Karma: Actually she had those. I just gave her back her big round belly from pregnancy. She was a new mom who was leaving her baby with a friend for four hours a day while she tried to lose the baby weight. Sacrificing family time to try and fight something that is just the natural course of being a mother definitely gets an appearance from Fat Karma.

Jane: Well she’s not the only one who you’ve been fattening. I’m getting huge thanks to all your “gifts” you’ve been sending.

Fat Karma: I’m only trying to help you out with your roommate and keep you well fed so there’s enough for her to eat. Though you probably can’t give me all the credit if you‘re a bit heavier. I’m sure some extra weight came from going home for the holidays.

Jane: No. My mom’s a terrible cook. But that box of cookies you had waiting at my desk in my Art History class is gone already and I think went right to my cheeks. My face is getting chubby.

Fat Karma: I’m pretty sure it went right to your ass. Your dark blue jeans are getting really tight.

Jane: so you’ve been watching me?

Fat Karma: Gotta go. Duty calls.

And so their flirting went. After Jane logged off she made sure to go drop her three droplets of magic liquid on Mary’s pillow and then shed her pants in front of the mirror to examine the growing lower half that apparently had a masked admirer.

The bathroom scale at her parents had her wieght at 135. Absolutely enormous for her hieght. She looked it to. Her ass and hips were a vast expanse of pale watery flesh. In the front the was a deep crease from where her belly roll hung down past the waist of her panties and met with her thighs. She was still much wider in her hips then the waist but her paunch was clearly becoming more pronounced. She was getting the bulbous deposits of fat on the inside of her knees. Her breasts had clearly outgrown her B cups even if she had not gotten back to the mall to buy new bras. Mostly she went without and the feeling of her boobs jiggling around as she walked was so much different then when she had been in gymnastics and never gave a second thought to owning a bra for her flat chest.

Jane thought her face was getting fat. In truth it had stayed nearly unchanged from her thinner days save for a slight double chin.

All these results of her overeating bothered her very little. She was a little concerned at the sheer size of her hips. Watching them jiggle just when she shifted her weight was a sight. But mostly Jane was not concerned enough about her size to give any thought to cutting back her eating habits. She loved the attention she was getting from Fat Karma sending her food and he seemed to appreciate her form. Plus with her roommate growing by the week Jane felt almost none of the self conciousness she had felt at the beginning of the school year when she saw her slender roommate giving her judgemental looks all the time. Not that Jane really cared to get much bigger. She really could not imagine her butt getting any fatter. But at the moment Jane was not really thinking about the consequences of her relationship with Fat Karma.

Good thing too. Because just then their was a knock at the door with a large extra cheese pizza ordered for Jane by Fat Karma. Jane eagerly accepted it and gobbled most of it down while she imagined the next time her and Fat Karma would meet and if she would ever get to see him without his mask. Until then she planned out what she would wear the next day to look her best in case he was watching her again.

Drastic Measures

“So what do you think?” The baker stood before her audience of one in her birthday suit. She was enormous. Her face round and fat with a the little extra sag in her cheeks from her thirty-six year old skin giving into the stretching. Her arms were the typical flabby wide sheets that wobbled whenever they moved. Her legs were thick and chubby with cellulite and blue veins popping to the surface around her knees and just below her bulbous rump.

The baker’s belly and breasts were in a class by themselves. They surged down to her knees in a thick lumpy sheet of stretch mark striped flesh. It was lumpy around the edges like melted cheese bubbling in a pot. Her breasts were just as saggy and stretched as her belly. They did not taper up to their base but rather were the same width from where they started on her chest to where they hung down above her belly button. Rolls of fat wrapped around under her arms, connecting with globs of flesh that looked very boob-like on her back.

She was standing in the back room of her bakery that had been closed since the incident in the parking lot of the gym. All the lights were off except one that lit enough for one person to take in the Baker’s form. That one stood in the corner with her chin in her hand, looking the bulbous body up and down a couple times before she spoke. She stepped out into the light and slowly walked around the baker, taking in every roll and fold, every dimple and stretch mark. She was a tall, lean blonde with long legs. She was in her thirties and wore a neatly pressed business skirt and jacket.

“You are like a living monument to gluttony,” the woman said in a thick British accent. “You say someone did this to you?”

“Well, it’s kind of complicated,” the baker fumbled for her words. She was obviously nervous.

“Well out with then. If I’m going to help I better know the whole story.” The woman poked a rather large bulge just below the Baker’s shoulder blade.

“Well, I have always had a slight issue with weight, but all last summer I dieted until I was close to 200 pounds. Then out of the blue I fell back into my compulsive eating habits. Even more extreme then after my divorce. Suddenly I was up over 250 pounds. Then this masked stranger corners me one morning and takes credit for my recent weight gain. He said I was trying to force my body to be something it was not meant to by dieting. The weird thing was somehow he hypnotized me or something. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s true I swear. He made me eat the entire stock I had in the store that day.”

“Interesting,” the woman said as she observed the deep crease of back fat just above the baker’s wide, lumpy ass.

“I tried to hire a trainer. I worked out until I could barely move as many days I week as I could manage. Then out of the blue the masked guy shows up and shoots me with these darts and instantly gained an enormous amount of weight.”

“How much?”

Well, Doctor, I was at 272 according to the gym scale the night the masked guy showed up. The next day I weighed 360.”

“This masked stranger. He is the one known as Fat Karma?”

The baker blushed. “That is what he has been called in the media. He says that’s what he is. Karma for those who try to lose weight.”

“I will be honest, Patricia. I am not sure what to make of your story. But for my part I am not sure that it matters.”

“So you can help?”

“Dear, I am Doctor Vanessa Van Holden known world wide for my abilities. I can help you. I would advise not taking on this Fat Karma until I do so and you have a chance to recover.”

The baker turned toward the Doctor. Her exposed flesh jiggling as she did. “With all due respect, Doctor, that is not an option. I can’t go through with this until I know he is out of the picture. Otherwise he might show up and hit me again…and you. I told you what he did to the trainer I had.”

The Doctor looked down her nose at her potential client. “Yes. As I understand it that hack trainer you hired is no where on the same level as I am. I hardly fear this mythical supervillian that worries you so.”

“I am sorry, Doctor. It is just not negotiable.”

The Doctor contemplated as she scrutinized all the stretch marks on the baker’s sagging belly. “I see no danger in it for me, so I will not try and talk you out of it. But if we are going to do it. I need to be in control.”

“Absolutely.”

“Good. Then let’s get started right away.”

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Mary’s Progress

Jane was not trying to spy on Mary. Although one could not really call it spying since Mary knew Jane was in the room while she made out with some guy she met at the bar.

Jane was just up hoping she would get a return email from Fat Karma. She had sent him a pretty important one earlier and was anxious to read his response.

While she was in bed not able to sleep Mary had stumbled in with her hook up and started making out.

Jane relished any opportunity to observe Mary’s fuller figure so as soon as the curly haired guy pulled her shirt over her head Jane figured it would pass the time to notice the changes.

They were not drastic changes. Nothing double take worthy since it had been only a month and a couple weeks since Jane had been using the drops. But to someone like Jane who knew what was going on the changes were there. Mary had not fattened up in the boobs at all. Jane noticed her bra still fit as it always had as the guy fondled her little A cups through it. Mary’s face had gotten puffier which Jane loved. The majority of weight seemed to be piling on her middle. She had a little paunch hanging over her jeans to form a decent muffin top.

Her partner did not seem to mind. He even used the love handles to pull her closer. Jane was not jealous in the least.

We’ll see how many guys she can pick up when those love handles are much more then a handful, she thought.

Jane watched as Mary sucked in her gut as the guy pulled her near. That was what Jane found most rewarding. She is completely aware she is getting fatter and can’t do anything about it, she mused. Jane knew after whatever booty call was taking place Mary would end it with a trip to the stash of cookies Jane made sure was always stocked.

Jane’s glee over her roommate’s gain was not a matter of feeling superior. More a matter of liking the company. Jane had eaten quite well since helping Fat Karma the night at the gym. It seemed to be his way of flirting with her to send her food. Jane loved the attention and the fact that someone admired her figure and love of eating, even if he was a slightly unusual character. Jane was so wrapped up in it that she had seen her own wieght rise to the point she was almost outgrowing her pants she had gotten at the mall. Even her shirts that had been still fitting since she gained mostly in her lower half, were pulling tight around the chest and belly. Not that it took much. As short as Jane was every pound seemed to be visible.

Maybe that’s his plan, Jane mused. To fatten me into his ideal image. Instead of getting concerned Jane got all tingly. Blinded by her infatuation.

When her computer screen flashed a message that she had an IM Jane discreetly slid her computer closer to her on the bed. Niether Mary or her friend seemed to notice.

Fat Karma: Seriously?

He was responding to Jane’s message about the Very Good Baked Goods shop reopening as just Very Good. It sold only healthy, low calories snack and the mammoth baker was right there front and center for the reopening, handing out precut carrot sticks instead of scones to customers. All the while telling anyone who will listen how she felt so good not only in changing her diet, but helping change the diet of students in the area.

Jane: I was there this morning. I could not believe it either.

Fat Karma: She leaves me no choice to pay her a third visit. And third visits from Fat Karma leave an impression that will be impossible for her to ignore.

Jane: Oh you have to let me help. You told me you might let me use the gun if I was good. And I’ve been very good. If I eat any more of the food you send me I might get confused for the baker.

Fat Karma: You are barely even chubby.

Jane: Tell that to my pants that will barely button.

There was apause, and then,

Fat Karma:You’d have to wear the Wonder Pear outfit.

Jane: If it’s just a thong and bra I’ll pass.

Fat Karma: There are gloves too.

Jane: Very funny. Now are you going to let me help teach the baker her lesson or not?”

Fat Karma: We’ll hit the shop early in the morning. Be at the bus stop down the street at four. I’ll have your outfit waiting outside your door.

Jane was so excited she almost forgot to respond.

Jane: I’ll be there.

Wonder Pear Strikes

The outfit was every bit as revealing as Jane thought it might be. Of course it did not help that when she woke she had been so insanely hungry that she made short work of a dozen cream filled cupcakes that had been suspiciously left next to her bed along with the outfit.

Jane had eaten herself a pronounced potbelly that did not fit well into the spandex outfit picked for her alter ego.

The whole thing was a bright green color with slightly darker trim. The pants were spandex that came down to the knee leaving her thick calves exposed to look even wider sticking out fo the colored fabric. The pants were about a size too small. There was nothing left to the imagination. They were so snug they created odd rideglike formations on her pliable hips. They pinched her belly in to making a bubble of a lower belly and a couple rolls above.

The shirt was a sleeveless spandex turtleneck. It covered her rolls but hugged to their shape, as it did to her boobs. Big as she had thought they were getting before they looked huge covered in bright green. The lack of sleeves squeezed her upper arms to look like toothpaste being squeezed out of a tube.

The mask was a whole different piece. Clearly bought separately it was a white rubber mask with green trim. It covered her eyes and nose.

The whole thing was silly. It hid her identity like a t-shirt that read Jane would. Yet she wore it anyway. The whole idea of a superhero identity, like the cupcakes, was too much for her to resist. Plus she was going out to meet her superhero boyfriend and tear up the town…or at least one bakery.

Fat Karma was in place across the street from the bakery very early that morning. Early enough to see his target waddle in the front door. The peculiar thing was no lights went on behind her. If he had not seen her go in he would not have guessed anyone was inside.

For some reason this worried him a bit. Not as much as it should have. Fat Karma had been operating in kind of a haze the last few weeks. Having an alter ego that stays up all night running around campus does not work well when you have 9 credits worth of classes to keep up with during the day. Plus he had spent any of the free time he did not really have flirting with Jane on IM getting food delivered or delivering it himself at all hours of the day and night.

Luckily there were enough copycat Fat Karmas running around that he had enough cover to perform his strikes without too much concern of being caught. Although how anyone did not know he was not sleeping by the telltale dark circles he brought along with him to classes was a lucky mystery.

It had been his crush on Jane that had been keeping him going. Watching her disproportionately large ass waddle around from class to class when he had time to follow her was motivation enough to keep fighting the good fight.

At four AM on the cold gloomy morning he hid in the shadows across the street from the bakery turned health food hut he could barely keep himself awake as nothing happened, much less realize something fishy was going on.

Then he looked down the street and saw Jane all dressed up in the costume he had hand picked for her. She was amazing. The outfit actually looked a little snug. Poor thing was so short and sedentary that she gained weight fast. Anything she ate went right to padding her ass and thanks to Fat Karma she had been eating quite a bit recently. Her ass looked twice as big in the stretchy green fabric. Her top half looked quite curvy in its own right. Her straw colored hair flowing around the white mask she was a thousand times more alluring then any of the comic book covers of cat woman or wonder woman.

After he was done admiring Fat Karma snuck up behind her. “You ready?”

When she turned around Fat Karma was holding out one of his air guns. “Are you just messing with me?” she gushed.

“No. Not at all. But be careful. One shot adds fifty pounds wherever it lands. And you got three darts loaded up.”

Jane looked at the gun as if she was almost not worthy of picking it up.

“Go on now. Before I come to my senses and fire all three shots into your ass.”

Jane grabbed it quickly. “You’re going to let me go in and serve her?”

“If that’s what you want to call it, sure. I’ll hang back outside. But be cautious, Jane. This is her third time. Although I don’t think she’s expecting us, it’s not like we are coming at her from out of the blue.”

“I won’t let you down. And by the way, It‘s Wonder Pear if you don‘t mind. I did not squeeze into this outfit not to be recognized,” Wonder Pear said.

Fat Karma rolled his eyes.

The pair walked toward the baker’s shop and stopped two doors down. There’s a trick to picking these storefront locks,” Fat Karma said. “Once you get it down they’re pretty easy.”

“Oh it won’t be locked. People don’t lock their doors around here,” Wonder pear said, waving him off and starting again to walk toward the door.

“I think the baker might. Since the last time she left it open I walked right in for a visit.”

Wonder Pear responded by pulling on the shop’s door and opening it. “I’ll see you in a couple minutes,” she grinned.

She ducked in too fast for Fat Karma to respond. He pried his eyes away from her bottom and hurried over to the door. Something did not seem right. The baker showing up early and not turning on any lights. The open door. It was all too easy. When Fat Karma tugged on the same door that Wonder Pear had scooted through just seconds prior and found it locked his sinking feeling got even stronger. He realized up close that the store was not dark because no lights were on, but rather because all the windows and doors had been covered in black. When his attempt to pick the lock proved futile because the door was bolted closed in multiple locations he realized he had sent the Pear into a trap.

snr6424

dun-dun-DUN!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Man, this story just keeps getting better and better. I know stories this length are a huge undertaking so I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it. :)

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Brownie Points

The Wonder Pear heard the loud clanking of bolts closing as soon as the door closed behind her. She gave a backward glance but kept moving forward through the small vestibule to push against the interior door with the hand that was not holding the air gun.

It did not budge.

She went back and tried the first door. Nothing. She saw for the first time the rubber seals around the doors on both sides of her. As if someone had wanted the vestibule air tight. It was then Wonder Pear started to panic.

Through the interior glass she saw the baker waddle out of the darkness with a huge smile on her face. She was dressed as if it were just another day. Her purple smock was tied neatly around her round frame.

“You’re becoming so predicable this was almost too easy. I open back up claiming to want to make the town healthier and you come creeping out of the woodwork.” When the baker got closer her grin faded. “Who the hell are you?”

Wonder Pear pushed against the interior door. “Let me out of here!”

The baker saw the air gun that was very familiar to her in her captive’s hand and her smile returned. “That coward sent some lackey to do his dirty work, huh? No matter. I can make an example of you just as easily. He is sure to be slinking around somewhere.” She pulled out her cell phone and dialed. “Doctor, it’s not him…no, not a copycat, some sidekick or something… Yeah, keep an eye out. He’s sure to be around somewhere…Yes plan B for sure.” The baker tucked her phone back between her massive boobs and glared at the Wonder Pear. “I’m sure you know exactly what your cowardly partner has done. Just months ago I was merely an overweight baker working on losing weight while keeping my successful business going. Now thanks to him I’m so fat I need to special order clothes and can barely bend over to put on my shoes. So while you might find my trap a little theatric my goal was to make that jackass know how it feels to have to have a belly so big you can’t see or reach around it.”

With the click of some remote there was a faint buzzing that started, followed by a slurping sound, like syrup being sucked through a tube. Wonder looked up toward the ceiling and realized that was exactly what was happening. Two fist sized holes in the ceiling gurgled and then started gushing a thick brown liquid.

“The little airlock has been sealed tight so all the delicious brownie batter now pouring in will eventually fill up the entire room…unless you are able to keep up with sucking enough of it down to keep space open for you to breath.”

Wonder Pear dropped the air gun and gasped as the thick sludge started piling up around her white tennis shoes.

“It’s my own recipe. Extra butter, sugar and even a little whole creame and lots of pure chocolate. If you surivive your body will be processing so many hundreds of thousands of calories you’ll never be thin again.” The baker cleared her throat. “You’ll have to excuse me, little miss hippy. I had planned my speech for the weasel Fat Karma. Porking up his already tubby sidekick was just an unsuspected happy surprise. What you were going to do to me with that gun will look like a drop in the ocean after your belly expands to the size of a prize winning potbellied pig in a few minutes…or maybe you’ll just chose to drown in brownie batter. That works too. Not a bad way to go.”

The small airlock was filling up quick with the rapidly gushing batter. Wonder Pear was already knee deep in the slop.

“Personally I‘d prefer you start eating so the horrible image of my own belly stuffed with the entire stores worth of pastries can replaced by the pleasant image of your chubby gut stretched so massively that it can rest on the ground when you stand up…if you could stand up.” The baker ended the taunt with an evil laugh.

It did not take Wonder Pear long to start feeling clausterphobic in the small dark space. The the windows to the outside covered the only light was coming from the back room of the bakery that was across the room outside the airlock and partially blocked by the Baker’s immense form. As the batter climbed up her thighs she waded back and forth to the interior and exterior doors that she kept trying in hopes of the locks giving way. Nearly half burried in batter she gave in and hurriedly started scooping handfuls of unbaked brownie up to her lips. The stuff was rich and thick and incredibly sweet.

As she ate Wonder Pear could see and hear the baker laughing so hard every inch of her blubbery body shook.

On the other side of the exterior door Wonder Pear could hear the faint knocking of what she guessed was probably Fat Karma trying to get in. What would he do? She wondered between gulps as she felt the cold batter start to cover her spandex clad cheeks. At that point she became really panicked and gave up trying to scoop batter to her mouth and brought her mouth down to the rising goo. She was already full of the richness and sick of the sweetness but she slurped as fast as her throat would let her swallow.

“As short as you are, dear, you’ll have to eat faster then that. As much as I’d like to watch you struggle and swell, your showing up instead of Fat Karma has forced me into plan B, which I must now go and follow through on.” By the time the Baker turned and waddled her heft to the back of the bakery Wonder Pear no longer had to stoop to suck down the batter. She was covered up to her boobs, although with each slurp she could get a glimpse of the curvature of her belly bobbing just above the surface. The potbelly she had from the donuts was now doubled in size. She could feel the batter sloshing around inside her with each panicked move.

And now she could not even hear the attempts be Fat Karma to open the door and save her.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Bested in the Back Alley

Fat Karma dashed around the to the back of the bakery when it was clear whatever lock the baker had rigged her door with was not going to budge. He knew the layout of the place from all his time spent observing the baker at work before he had made his first attack. Behind the store there was a narrow alley that ran between the stores on either side. It was mostly tidy. A few dumpsters for trash and a few odd pallets leaning up against the wall from deliveries to the different buildings. But what Fat Karma was concerned with was the lone window into the bakery.

It was small and up about eight feet off the ground, but it was his best shot into the place to see what happened to Wonder Pear. He grabbed a long piece of wood from a broken pallet and swung as hard as he could at the glass.

There was a loud bang but no shattering. He wound up to swing again but her a loud noise before that stopped him. Ten feet over the sturdy metal back entrance to the bakery swung open and out emerged the baker. Or at least her belly and tits covered in her purple apron, the rest of her stayed inside.

“What’s with all the pounding?” the baker smirked. She was just out of range to hear the high pitched subconscious hunger commands. “All you had to due was ring the buzzer.”

Fat Karma dropped the stick and pulled out an air gun. He fired right into her belly, the same place he had hit her at the gym. This time however the dart crashed ineffectually against the apron and fell to the ground.

The baker cackled. “Kevlar apron.”

Fat Karma raised his aim to try again at an unshielded section of fat, but before he could he felt a bolt of intense pain on the back of his knees and fell to the ground. From the pavement he saw an expensive pair of heels walk past him. The piece of wood he had dropped dangled next to them. They stomped on his air gun that had landed a few feet in front of him.

“I would not have believed it if I did not see it with my own eyes,” the doctor said. “You really do have a fattening demon. Not that it excuses your hugly gluttonous form and behavior, but it at least give some reason behind the bulk.”

“Who the hell are you?” Fat Karma grunted. He tried to lift himself up, but the force with which he had been hit kept rendered him temporarily immobile.

“I am Doctor Venessa Van Holden, world renowned weight loss specialist.” The doctor stood next to the baker who had come out into the alley. “I guess you could call me the anti-you. I firmly believe with the right amount of mental conditioning, intensive surgery and a little tough love anyone can be thin and good looking.”

“You mean brain washing and butchering,” Fat Karma growled.

“Semantics, semantics, young man. Whatever you want to call it it works. For example: The scent or whatever you are exuding that is supposed to make me hungry right now is easily ignored thanks to my many, many hours of conditioning. Either way I’ve made millions from people desperate to try anything to shed their hideous extra weight overseas. And now it’s time for me to milk you obese Americans dry.” The Doctor paused to pat the Baker’s belly. The baker simply scowled at the downed Karma. “This town is so devoid of willpower and common sense I’ve decided it will be as good a place as any to start so I bought the storefront next to Patricia here. With her revamped store and my services next door this town might have some hope after all. At the very least this soon to be former whale should prove to be quite attractive after I carve off a few hundred pounds and reprogram her mind to hate food.”

The doctor squeezed more blubber sticking out from around the apron for effect. The baker was single minded, however. “Can I tell him now?” she asked anxiously.

“Go ahead. I’m done with him. But don’t gloat too long. I need to start on you right quick.”

“My goal was to repay you the way you tormented me. Unfortunately that honor went to your sacrificial lamb you sent in your place.” The baker motioned toward the bakery. She’s got mere minutes left, if that. And you got less then that before the police arrive and peg you for the crime. So you either run like a wounded puppy and leave your companion to burst or drown, or stay and futily try and help her while the police surround you.” She paused for a breath. Big as she was just the act of talking and standing made her winded. “This almost worked out better then my original plan.”

The doctor prodded the baker toward the neighboring building’s back door. “Enough. Time to get you into surgery and cut off all the digusting lard from your gut.”

Fat Karma watched the baker be lead off by the doctor while he writhed in pain on the ground. The doctor had hit him right at the joint. He was almost afraid to look back for fear one of the rusty nails had punctured him.

The women had just disappeared into the doctor’s new office when Fat Karma was able to pull himself up to his feet. He staggered to the back entrance of the bakery. The baker had not fully closed the door she came through so he was able to tumble through. The pain in his legs started to subside with each step. He was moving almost normally by the time he got to the front of the store. He called out for Wonder Pear and got no answer. It took him a minute to look around and figure out what was happening. He heard the loud hum of the pumps sending gallons of batter a minute into the airlock, but by the time he made it to the door the room was three quarters full.

“What the hell?”

Then Wonder Pear bobbed to the surface, sputtering batter and getting out a few seconds of gurgled yelps before she sucked in as many gulps as she could get before vanishing below the surface.”

“Oh my God, Jane. What happened,” Fat Karma yelled. She could not hear him though. It was not until he ran over and pounded on the glass that she turned her head between gulps and quick breaths.

“Help.” It came out like a muffled whisper.

Fat Karma looked around. The pumps were clearly in another room on the other side of the wall. Most likely in the doctor’s office somewhere judging by the wall the holes were in. The only hope was the glass. Next to the exit was a case with a fire extinguisher. Fat Karma yanked it off the wall and slammed it into the door glass.

Nothing. Not even a spider webbing of cracks. Either it was shatterproof or the pressure from the batter was strengthening it.

Even though most of the exterior glass was covered Fat Karma noticed the flashing of red lights around the edges of the windows. The police were arriving.

Thinking quickly Fat Karma grabbed one of the chairs from the seating area and kicked it over. Then he slammed the fire extinguisher on one of the ends of the metal legs a couple times. When he dropped the extinguisher and grabbed the chair the end of the leg had been flattened. He crammed the leg into the door jam and yanked, trying to use the chair leg as a pry bar.

Nothing. The door frame nor the chair leg did not flex. Then Fat Karma took a running start and slammed his entire body weight into the chair. There was a loud creaking and then a pop, followed by a strong gushing.

The door lock had burst and flew open thanks to the pressure of hundreds of gallons of brownie batter washing into the bakery. When the airlock was half emptied out Wonder Pear’s round form became visible. She sputtered batter out her mouth like water out of a whale’s blowhole. She leaned against the doorframe to keep herself up. Covered in batter from head to toe she looked like a giant chocolate covered pear, albeit one with a large bump in the front. Wonder Pear’s stomach was ridiculously round and distended. It looked like a gigantic lopsided orb that was hovering in front of her. Truth was it was a deceiving sight because her belly was actually pressing against her thighs. It was just packed so tightly it appeared to defy gravity.

“You saved me,” she gasped with batter running down her face. She was too exhausted to wipe it away.

“Not yet. We gotta go. Fast.” Fat Karma tugged firmly on her arm after his picked up the air gun he had given to Wonder Pear from a puddle of batter.

“I can’t go anywhere. I just need to lie down and catch my breath,” Wonder Pear pleaded.

Fat Karma kept tugging, although it was like he was tugging the moorings of a parade balloon. “The police are right on the other side of the door. We need to move.”

Slowly but surely Fat Karma got her through bakery into the back alley. She tried to move as fast as she could, gasping and grunting the whole way. Her belly was so heavy it started to pull her into a hunched position by the time she was in the back alley. At that point Fat Karma ran ahead. He had brought out the fire extinguisher and used it to knock off the doorknob to the neighboring building in one clean motion. When he dropped the extinguisher he looked around and saw and heard no signs that the police were coming around.

Wonder Pear had only made it a few steps from where she had been. Her chubby hands were trying to craddle her batter encrusted bulge but were just too short to make it.

“Come on. Inside here you can rest,” Fat Karma said as he peeked inside the dark room he had just broken into. “But be quiet.”

Wonder Pear lumbered in to what appeared to be an office. She headed straight for a big leather desk chair. Her ass and belly barely fit between the armrests. Once she was off her feet Fat Karma could see the relief in her eyes.

“Stay quiet. I’ll be right back,” Fat Karma whispered.

“Where are you going?” Wonder Pear looked slightly worried.

“To go give a certain doctor a second opinion.”

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
The Operating room

Once the doctor had the baker on the operating table and breathing the anesthesia she left the room to let the gas start to send the massive woman off to dreamland. “When you wake up you’ll be a third of the woman you’ve let yourself become.” She walked over to a control panel just outside the operating room. Thanks to a large observation window she was able to see her patient. “Unfortunately if I were to just rely on surgery you’d eat yourself even fatter in less then a year or two I’d imagine. So I think I’ll start the audio tapes early.” The doctor pressed a button and slow monotoned chant repeating negative phrases about food started playing through speakers in the operating room. “Twenty or so straight hours of this and you’ll gag just in the presence of a donut.”

Across the room a door swung open. The doctor turned to see Fat Karma standing in the doorway aiming the batter covered air gun at her.

“What are you doing here? How did you get? The police should have taken you in by now.” The doctor stammered.

“Your first mistake was relying on the local police. They haven’t caught so much as a cold since I’ve been around.” Fat Karma fired off two shots. One went into the doctors right thigh, the other puncture the left. They were the big darts so she 50 pounds of fat was instantly added to each thigh. Her form fitting business skirt shredded into pieces. Her thighs exploded into soft dimpled sacks of flesh. Gobs of fat hung down around the knees on both the inside and outside.

The doctor was staring down in horror at her newly fattened gams, so she did not see Fat Karma reload. He put in smaller 20 pound darts and fired them into the doctor’s calves. Thick billowing flesh quickly covered her formerly tones lower legs. Deep creases formed where her calves met up with her drooping thigh fat. Her heels broke as rolls around her cankles overlapped the expensive shoes.

The doctor was opening her mouth as if to scream but nothing came out. She tried to run, but quickly found an extra 140 pounds hanging off your legs slows a person down.

Fat Karma let her stagger around a bit as he reloaded. He saw in her panic she was not heading for an exit but rather an empty operating room. As she waddled in he fired off a fifty pound dart into each cheek. Her ass exploded into a wobbling mass of pale goo that swallowed her black thong as it grew. She stumbled to her knees. Before she could get back to her feet Fat Karma closed and barricaded the door, the only way into or out of the operating room. He went back to the control panel. From a flash drive he had in his equipment belt he replaced the anti-food chant with one he had been working on that was proven to turn people into compulsive eaters in just a short period of continuous listening.

“When I mentioned brainwashing it was not because I was against the tactic rather that I was pretty familiar with it, dear,” Fat Karma chuckled.

Then he turned to the operating room where the sedated baker lay. Naked and waiting for the doctor that was never going to come Fat Karma opened the door and paused to appreciate just how vulnerable his nemesis was. The sounds of food obsessed chants filled the air as he gently poked some belly fat that hung off the edge of the table to make sure she was out. When she did not budge he grabbed a handful of blubber and shook. “Just want to take some time and aprreciate the thin baker before I get down to business.” From his equipment belt he took out a tub of cream and started applying it to the baker form head to toe. “This is not so much a lesson for you trying to once again force you body to be something it just was not meant to. This is more because you tried to go after my Jane. While I’m impressed with your feeding ingenuity, if anyone is going to stuff her with brownies until she can’t move, it’s going to be me.”

It took Fat Karma less then ten minutes to slather the cream liberally all over the bakers expansive body. Which was good because he knew even as inept as the local police were his time was short.

“This stuff is not as quick as the darts, but it’s a lot more potent. Applied to every inch of your body with as much as I did when you wake up you probably won’t be able to look down and see just how monumentally fat you’ve gotten. Of course you probably won‘t care. After hearing this tape playing for as long as you will all you‘ll be thinking about is when you can eat.” He started to walk away, but turned back to the sleeping baker who looked like she was already swelling with more fat. “Don’t worry. I’ll take over your work at the bakery. With your recipes and a little boost from my special stash this town could have potential.” Fat Karma shook his head clear. He was not sure where the last comment with the idea of taking over the bakery came from, but as he thought about it while barricading the baker’s operating room he liked it more and more.

He was almost to the back office when a noise stopped him. He could see Wonder Pear on the chair through the door opening ten feet ahead of him. She was fast asleep. Her belly piled up on her lap like a wet sack of laundry. Now that some of the batter had time to drop off he could see her shirt had ridden up to just under her chest and her pants had slid under her bulging tummy. With her face caked in brownie mix he could barely tell she was dressed as Wonder Pear anymore. The thought gave Fat Karma an idea that was timely as the noise that stopped him was an officer pushing open the door. He knew there was no way to get to her and get out of the place without getting caught himself.

“Over here, guys! It looks like he broke in here to,” the officer yelled. Fat Karma quickly loaded up two more darts. He knew just seeing a woman caked in the the same batter the officers had stubbled through back in the bakery was probably going to be enough for the officers to figure her for victim rather then sidekick, but Fat Karma wanted to be sure. Plus he had been dying to do it for a while.

He fired a dart into each hip. They were the smallest darts he had, but as the fat manifested from nothing Wonder Pear became wedged into the desk chair.

The officer had turned back to call the others. When he turned back and fully opened the damaged door his eyes widened. “Quick guys, we got the victim over here!”

As every officer in the area stormed thre back door of the would-be weight control clinic Fat Karma made his exit though a side window. He took a fire escape on the side of the neighboring building up to the roof just to be safe. He shed his mask and watched until he saw an opening, then he dashed back down to street level and moved quickly towards his dorm before the early morning pedestrians started to scurry over to see what was going on with the police lights in front of the bakery.

After a shower and a change of clothes Troy headed off to class just like any other college student. Although he did keep his phone browser tuned to the local news website so he could see the creative explanation for what happened the instant the police made it up and gave it to the media.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Epilogue

Not much was said about the epic showdown at the bakery. To believe the media it was simply another sightening of Fat Karma. They did not even mention that tha baker was involved again. Although most could gather that given the setting behind the diminutive redhead who reported the story.

Few details were given out at all. “The police were working on leads,” was the extent of the report. No mention of the brownie batter chamber, the makeshift surgical rooms complete with speakers pumping in anti-eating propoganda nor the fact that Fat Karma had slipped police apprehention yet again.

Of course to be fair the police did not know much of what happened anyway.

The bottom heavy young woman who was covered in the same brownie she appeared to have consumed her bodyweight in said she remembered nothing. She said she had been on her way to an early morning study session then the next thing she knew she was waking up in some place she had never been before. She refused any medical attention, saying she just needed to go back to her dorm and rest.

Even less was gathered from the baker and the very oddly proportioned British woman found locked in separate operating rooms in a formerly abandoned beauty salon. The Brit simply refused to speak and the baker could not. Obese from her forehead to her heels the gooey blob babbled incoherently through fattened lips as she was transported in a large ambulance to the hospital. The British woman was also taken there for precautionary reasons and shortly after being checked in they both vanished before the police could come in for follow up questioning.

Troy just smiled, put his phone away and went back to not listening the the professor when he saw the report. Most of the stuff the media did not or would not fill in he knew. He was glad to see Jane had played dumb and went along with his off the cuff plan. Although he was a little bothered by the baker and doctor disappearing. Not because he was worried, but because he really would have liked to see the the baker after the cream he applied was absorbed. It was the first time he had used it and was curious just how strong it was. Troy also would have liked to see the doctor again. Her heavy, globular lower half juxtaposed against her thin torso was an interesting look. If she ever learned to walk well with those massively fattened appendages she might be able to pull it off.

It was of no consequence really. If the pair was still around plotting their next attack or if they truly had hightailed out of town Fat Karma had other important things to tend to. So busy was he that he did not have time to contact Jane over the course of the next couple of weeks, although he knew he would eventually. He was too infatuated to stay away for very long.

Jane had not been lying initially when she told the police she rememberd nothing. Her belly and throat were sore beyond all belief and she had a very intense headach. Her hips were sore, but she figured that was just from the uncomfortable office chair and not from the darts, that had been removed before she woke up. Once she started to get her bearings she realized it was probably wise to stick to her story. The police removed the arms from the chair she was wedged in and took her to the hospital. Lucky they let her clean up on her own. She ditched the mask and tried to pass the spandex attire off as workout clothes even if the notion seemed ridiculous, what with her bloated belly separating the pants from the shirt and her hips stretching the fabric to its limit.

After the questioning Jane was free to go back to her dorm. It did not even seem like the police suspected anything, although they seemed to be preoccupied with whatever happened to the baker and the doctor. Jane had no idea about any of that. She did not even know there was a doctor. As soon as she got back to her dorm she emailed Fat Karma to try and get filled in, but he did not answer. For a couple weeks Jane did not hear from him. She was left on her own to concentrate on Mary who was porking up nicely. She also had her own fuller figure to examine.

The baker had not been kidding about the concentration of calories in the batter. Jane was definitely fatter after the morning at the bakery. In fact Jane felt so much heavier she went over to the scale at the fitness center across the street when her belly did not go back to its pre brownie batter stuffing size and shape after a couple days.

The digital readout told her she was 148. It was a startling number for Jane. She had put herself at somewhere in the 130’s previously. Fat for sure at her height but nothing double take worthy. Now with her fuller belly and extra pockets of watery flesh that seemed to have accumulated on the outside of her thighs she was quite rotund. Not that it was a huge surprise. Her stretched belly seemed to need more to satiate it. She was feeding herself almost as much as the artificially hungry Mary was eating.

Pawing around her saddlebags she found a small scab on each. She chuckled and shook her head. He got me after all, she thought to herself. He apparently was not interested in telling her why since he did not return her emails. Jane was on the verge of getting depressed or worried for her superhero crush for either abandoning her of getting caught somehow. Then she passed the bakery one day before classes.

Next to the closed sign in the door that had been there since the showdown was a sign that read: soon to open under new management. Jane was so stunned she half crossed the street to get a better look and just stood there, dumbfounded. Luckily it was early enough that the street was still deserted.

Except for one other person.

“We don’t open until next week, but if you’re really desperate I could whip up a batch of brownies for you,” A familiar gruff whisper said from behind.

Jane turned to see Fat Karma standing in the shadows of one of the unopened storefronts. Her surprise turned to annoyance as she ran over to him and smacked him on the chest. “Why didn’t you return my emails. I thought they had gotten you.”

“They could never get me. I think they know that now.”

“But why didn’t you let me know?”

“I’ve been busy. I figured you needed some rest. And some time away from me. It was my poor judgement of letting you fill in for me that put you in danger in the first place.” Fat Karma said grabbing Jane by the wrists to keep her from pounding on his chest.

“Well you did save me,“ Jane said, her tone softening for a moment before ramping back up to annoyed. “And I see you hit me with a couple of your darts for some reason.” She shook free from his grasp to pich her own saddlebags.

“Just a precaution to make sure the police pegged you for a victim. They were only 5 pounders. Nothing you couldn’t work off with a few hours on the treadmill.”

“Yeah right. I’m getting so fat I get winded just thinking about running.”

“Did you say fat or gorgeous? I’m not sure I heard you right.“

“Well I said fat, but if you heard differently that might be alright.” Jane winked coyly.

Then maybe you’d prefer to spend your free time making some extra cash with a little side job.” Fat Karma gave a grand gesture toward the bakery.”

“How did you manage to get the bakery?”

“Not just the bakery, but the empty building next door too.” Jane looked confused. “I’ll explain later. Regardless I don’t think the baker will be coming back to claim her lease on the place anyway so I might as well make sure people have place to come and get their fill of baked goods…but I would need someone to help me keep up.”

Jane kept her coy look. Her hands went back to Fat Karma’s chest, this time to gently outline his pecs. “If I was going to work for someone I think I would need to know what they looked like.”

Fat Karma was silent for a moment. Then he stepped back further into the shadows. After a few second he stepped back into the dim morning light without his silver mask. His handsome face was only partially obscured by his wavey hair. “Is it what you expected?” he asked

“Not bad,” Jane answered, stepping closer. She reached up to put her hands on his shoulders. It was not clear if she pulled him down or he leaned in, but there was a very long passionate kiss that preceeded the two walking across the street and disappearing inside the bakery. Both missed all their classes that day.

General Zon walked into the observation deck after his meeting with the council. He looked at the numerous screens then at the chancellor who was huddled over a computer. “I see your little side project has blossomed into your main focus on this trip.”

“I’ve had a great deal of success. The town is on pace to be ready for our infiltraion with minimal resistance in just a few human years.” Chancellor said without looking up.

“By success do you mean success in entertaining yourself?” The general asked accusingly.

“Ammusing, general. Instead of jokes I’d be more interested to hear what the council had to say on the matter.”

“Gladly, chancellor. They have some concerns that your focus seems to be students and females. These types don’t tend to be the ones who defend against attack.”

“They local military in the town, or law enforcement as they refer to it, are for the most part fat and sedentary already. I’ve been using my time to give the inside agent chemical elements that are not available on his planet. He thinks they just come to him in dreams. With these and his knowledge of human make-up he’s been able to come up with some promising tools that we can build upon when we take hold of the town and have the ability to set up labs and research on our own. Once we do that we could develop tools that could fatten the planet in much less time. And in the mean time what is the big concern if I use these humans to amuse myself?”

The general stood stoicly, shrugging off the question for one of his own. “And what of this agent when the time comes for us to take over? Will he be spared for his work?”

The chancellor answered quickly. “As much as I would like to keep him around as an errand boy or even a pet, I would imagine not. These humans have a fierce loyalty. Once the reasons are clear for what we have been doing I have a feeling my little agent will have second thoughts and will need to be eradicated like the rest.”

The general nodded as if that was the answer he wanted to hear. “Carry on then.”

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
this is all fantastic!

It's batman with WG and it's awesome. even the stuff with the feeding room and the kevlar apron, whilst a tad silly, was just the right amount silliness and awesome to make it great.

buzzbuzzmcbuzz

A classic. I'd like to check in with the first family to see where the ended up after so long of being left unchecked with the original devices. Maybe Troy can stop home with his new girlfriend over a break or something.

Just a thought, but keep up the great, great work.

SammyBoy

So sad to see this end.

Since everyone is suggesting things, might I humbly suggest the possibility of a Fat Karma, celebrity edition. Surely if anyone is needing of Fat Karma's teachings and transformations, the Hollywood Elite is among them.

Latest posts