Fat Man Dancing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Saoirse

Im a Imgur poster and this story has been blowing up over there. SO HAPPY that he's been found! I hope he dances the night away with tons of people!!!

b01

WTF are you doing with your cellphone out at a concert. What kind of a fucked up mind laughs at someone dancing at a concert. :doh:

Glad to see they are trying to turn this around. But still pissed :mad:

Tad

mostly harmless
Maybe some of the trolls will begin to get a cue when something goes this far the other way?

Nah, probably not, but I like to keep the rose-colored glasses on.

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
Someone tried to body shame this man for dancing because of his weight. Anyone see this twitter blowing up. These women in California are throwing him a dance party.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/find-dancing-man#.de4OpovYmj
Something is seriously wrong with the society we live in...some really f*cked up people out there, sigh!

I really loved how it turned into a positive though...that is one dance party I would have loved to attend!

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I don't want to throw any shade on this guy at all. I think he deserves the "break" that he's getting.

HOWEVER, I see more women being the target of people who harrass, dox, and ridicule them online, and no one throws a party for them. I think the next time I see someone go through this & they're female, I will give them the dance/party they deserve, and dedicate it towards all of the women who are victims of fat haters.

Shosh

Susannah
I don't want to throw any shade on this guy at all. I think he deserves the "break" that he's getting.

HOWEVER, I see more women being the target of people who harrass, dox, and ridicule them online, and no one throws a party for them. I think the next time I see someone go through this & they're female, I will give them the dance/party they deserve, and dedicate it towards all of the women who are victims of fat haters.
Exactly!
This has been happening to women since day dot, all the time, relentlessly, but it happens to one man and it is all OMG, we gotta throw him a dance party! Lolol

I do wish him well though. He seems very sweet.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
Exactly!
This has been happening to women since day dot, all the time, relentlessly, but it happens to one man and it is all OMG, we gotta throw him a dance party! Lolol

I do wish him well though. He seems very sweet.
I've noticed men get fat shamed just as much as women, and in fact it's a lot more open. When I was a kid and teen, I would get fat comments on the DL all the time, but the fat boy my age would have fat shaming done to him open and public ALL the time and by adults....

I don't think anyone has cornered the market on humiliation.

Latest posts