• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

fat people vs little kids

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
now i know i can't be the only fat person that this happens to although it could be the fact that i have a green mohawk and tattoos and piercings. i find it a lot of times when i'm out and about in a store or something like that. i always come across little kids who just stop and stare at you like a deer in a headlights lol. i find it to be the funniest thing in the world. i laugh so hard on the inside it just makes me mess with the little kids sometimes. sometimes i will say something like, "i'm going to eat you" or something along the lines of that about eating little kids.

i find it about 80% of the parents just let it happen like their kid isn't doing anything wrong. they will just stand there and let their kids stare at these fat people and a lot of the times the kids say stuff too. i know they are kids and thats why i just laugh it off and mess with them from time to time. i usually only mess with the kids whose parents don't do anything. and believe me sometimes the reactions of the parents are funny as hell. their either in shock or angry lol. but i can understand why.

so i'm wondering what other people think about it. do you just laugh it off and say they are just kids? do you get offended by it? what do you think about the parents reaction when the kids are doing it and the parents don't so anything about it?

EDIT: seems i had a typo in the title. silly me!

Latest posts

Back