• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Pig

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

is oddly aroused
So, I normally really like Neil LaBute, but I read FatPig yesterday and...not so much. I thought it facile and was underwhelmed. I'd expected a lot more, based on what people here said, or maybe my previous LaBute appreciation. It just seemed so short, if nothing else. Perhaps that's always true with a play--they're much more quickly read than viewed, so the experience is always different.

LaBute's preface mentions that he likes all of his characters just so much b/c they're all so human, but I have to say, I didn't like any of them, really. That's not to say I dind't find them human, so perhaps that says more about me than the characters, but...overall, I was disappointed.

Anyone see it/read it?

Latest posts

Back