• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Fat Shaming Gone Awry (BBW, XWG, Reality Change)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake (JMJ2)

Hey all. This is a story that was on my paid site awhile back that I thought I'd upload here. If you want more of these, check out my Deviant Art page for more info.

Thanks.

Fat Shaming Gone Awry

By Jake (JMJ) and ST

“I mean, I know I wouldn’t be caught dead outside in anything other than a tent, let alone a bathing suit if I was that fat”, a woman typed out on her iPhone.

Vanessa Chase looked for any typos in her message and then checked the photo one more time. It was a picture of the super plus sized model, Ashlyn Elliot, lounging around in a black one piece bathing suit with the words, “Flaunt it” on the front. The four hundred pound woman exuded confidence, but Vanessa still had no problems trying to fat shame her.

“And really, if you’re going to wear a one piece, why get one that shows off how big your gross gut is? Ashlyn Elliot, more like Ashlyn WHALEIOT.”

Vanessa chuckled to herself and debated tagging the model on her Instagram account. She pondered it for a moment and decided to do it before hitting send. The top of the phone showed a circle constantly spinning, a result of the terrible wi-fi service at the resort.

“Ugh, fucking shitty service here in Cabo! I’m not going to the front just to pay for something I should be able to do on my phone!”

She stamped her foot down on the floor, almost cracking her flip-flop. Finally, after what seemed like forever (really only five minutes), the post went through. She smiled and went to the bathroom to check and see how she looked.

Vanessa Chase was a stunning 26 year old blonde who still had no clue what she wanted to do in the world. She was presently thinking about becoming an EMT, but felt she had no need to really try too hard for it. With wealthy parents, she instead just kept getting by on her parents dime.

The blonde-haired WOMAN pushed her shoulder length hair back and smiled. She was in great shape, big breasts sat on a trim waist, her hips flared out just a bit to show that she did have an ass though not a big one. Her legs were not toned but they did not jiggle when she walked either. She modeled her bikini once more and admired how the bottoms covered just enough of her ass but left some to the imagination.

“Maybe I’ll meet a nice guy by the pool” she muttered to herself.

She had just failed her recent EMT test and was “celebrating” by taking a week in Cabo. She was at the resort all by herself and while she had flirted with a few guys, nothing had come of it the first two days. She hoped that things would change today. She grabbed her bag containing sun screen, her phone, some money and her keys and left the hotel room.

The pool was already packed at 9 am, meaning there were no chairs by the pool. She grumbled to herself before grabbing a towel and retreating to the third row of chairs.

“Fine, I’ll just have to check out the boys from back here.”

Vanessa plopped down on the beach chair and lathered up on sunscreen before wiping off her hands with the towel and grabbing her phone. She saw that she only had one bar of service and the internet kept going from LTE to 1x.

“Ugh, this is pathetic.”

She was about to put the phone down when she saw that even with the bad service, she had a DM from Instagram. She opened the app and, after waiting another two minutes, saw it was from “AshEls”. She opened it up to see that it was the account associated with Ashlyn Eliot.

“That was very mean of you to post something like that. I’m confident in my body. Fat shaming is a very hateful and disgusting rhetoric. You should delete this.”

Vanessa was stunned that her post actually elicited a response from someone with over one million followers but then her confidence rose. What if she got into a beef with this star? She could become famous!

“Well, I wouldn’t have to post anything if you took better care of yourself or at the least, you covered up in public. I mean, I’m on a nice vacation for the week in Cabo and even I know when to cover up and I’m a 10. No one wants to see that. I’m sure all the likes my post is getting reinforce that position”

She hit send and after a bit, the message went through. She locked her phone and called for a server so she could have a Strawberry Daiquiri. By the time he returned with the drink a few minutes later, she saw that she had another message from the plus sized model.

“Wow, I tried being nice and respectful and you’re still gross. Well fine” the brunette continued. “Someone needs to be taught a lesson. Since you’re so preoccupied with social media, every time you get a like for this post, you’re going to gain a pound. Maybe that will teach you some manners.”

Vanessa nearly spit out her drink laughing. Who the hell did this woman think she was, Hermione?

She tried to reply but her phone kept crashing. She groaned and decided she could respond later, for now, it was more important to relax.

The sun felt good as she laid out in it, her eyes focused on the book on her phone. She laid out there for about half an hour uninterrupted, until she felt as though she had to pee. She put her phone in her bag and went into the bathroom.

As she walked by, she felt some of the guys staring at her. She looked over her shoulder and winked at one particularly cute gentleman, only for the guys significant other to smack the back of his head. She laughed to herself and hurried into the ladies room, not wanting to get the guy in more trouble.

Once finished, Vanessa pulled her bottoms up, noting that they felt a little snuggier than before. They went up with some difficulty, but the issue was once at her waist, they began to ride up her ass just a bit. She pulled the wedgie out and grew annoyed when after only a few steps they felt like they were back up her ass.

“What the fuck? I must be walking weird or something. I’m sure when I get back to my seat this will be ok.”

She walked back to her seat, still sensing that guys were looking at her. She smiled, thoroughly enjoying the attention she was receiving. She plopped down on her butt after walking slowly, hoping to let as many guys as possible see her nice tush.

It was true, the guys were checking her out, who wouldn’t with a curvy blonde who was starting to overflow her bathing suit both above and below the waist? Her breasts had gone up one bra size already and her hips had begun to widen as well, which, combined with her rounding cheeks was the reason for the constant “thong”. Her stomach too had filled out slightly. It was still rather flat but no longer were there traces of muscle. It was smooth but obviously soft. She was unaware of this and slurped up the rest of her beverage before asking for another.

After spending a little longer reading her book, Vanessa shut off her kindle reader and logged into Instagram. She saw that her post only had 14 likes, which disappointed her. Still, it was early back in New York and she assumed her friends would get a chuckle out of it. She threw her phone in her bag and decided it was time for a dip.

Latest posts

Back