• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Shock, Realizing Growth

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsGreenLantern

Keanu Drakula The Centaur
Alright. My best friend and I love taking photos and going on silly roadtrips, but after the last sets of photos I realized that I have gotten a lot fatter. At first it was shock, because I never felt that large. After looking a while I realized that, yeah, when you're edging to 300, you will look different on film!

So, has anyone else had a fairly quick weight gain without realizing, or maybe you hit a weight that shocked even you without trying? Since I've always been fat I never thought I'd be so shocked about how I looked, but wow... things do change!

Photo Example:
sc0171f22101.jpg

Latest posts

Back