• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat statues? Any on your shelf?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you date?

• Total voters

user 131842

FFA/small BBW
What is your favorite fat figurine Dims? Do you collect any? Is there one you would love to own?

For me, I am stoked that the Japanese figure company Kotobukiya released a cute BBW figure. Titled "Katie Moon's Trick or Treat."
3255691.jpeg

Perfect timing since Halloween is around the corner! Her gradient pink to blue hair is darling.

Time for some lore to this neon devil. She was originally a garage kit made by the independent group Munchkin. They also made other chubby beauties as seen down below.
2873622.jpeg

"City of Cats"​
2989109.jpeg

"Playful Nurse"​

Hopefully Kotobukiya mass produce the other girls someday. Here's another BBW figure I admire made by a different company.
1991772.jpeg

Sonico's friend Super Pochaco! In a wedding outfit and she is manufactured by Wings. Unfortunately, there aren't any BHM anime figures at the moment. But I could always dream...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back