Quantcast

Fat Succubus

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

gaetano2733

It's is fantasy come true for me and my wife. She's large and in charge in our bedroom. Thanks.

Sargas

Why I do believe I recognize your art, good sir. Excellent work, as always.

GTAFA

Awesome...!

So i am curious about sizes. How big should we assume the guy is? ....or does that matter?

zonker

Er, about 5'10? Dunno really, average?
No, I think he's 5'8" like me.. in fact, it looks like me before I was sucked into this fat-loving reality... Mmmm, maybe that's what happened to me.

Beware, thin and muscular men, the Fat Succubus will get you too!

:eat1: :eat2: :eat1: :eat2:

GTAFA

Forgive me if i get hypnotized by the numbers. Short of fantasy (or--thinking of AVATAR--cinema) one doesn't usually encounter creatures of such dimensions who appear to have such easy mobility (I imagine an animal quickness). What would she look like at a full gallop? And given the amount of muscle, what does she weigh? If the guy is 180 pounds (at 5'10"), each thighs look bigger than that, plus another 180 in the torso: 600 pounds seems reasonable, if not considerably more.

Size and power raise some interesting questions by implication. A succubus usually has an agenda, but what happens if one attempts to say "no" to her, i wonder. In this community i suspect one wouldn't hear no very often.

If a picture is worth a thousand words then surely there's a story or two implied by this image.

Eynimeb

GTAFA: Er, well, since she has hooves, she could make long strides if she wanted. I imagine she would weigh around 1000-1200 lbs based on my own calculations. But yeah, that includes a lot of muscle. I don't think succubi know the notion of 'no', but depending on how evil you interpret them, the point of seducing them is to get the *victim* to come to *them*. Somehow I like the idea of this being the 'true' form of a succubus, while all the skinny supermodels she turns into are mere disguises...

Jimbob: I don't use deviantart, maybe I will someday. Mostly I'm too lazy.

Forgive me if i get hypnotized by the numbers. Short of fantasy (or--thinking of AVATAR--cinema) one doesn't usually encounter creatures of such dimensions who appear to have such easy mobility (I imagine an animal quickness). What would she look like at a full gallop? And given the amount of muscle, what does she weigh? If the guy is 180 pounds (at 5'10"), each thighs look bigger than that, plus another 180 in the torso: 600 pounds seems reasonable, if not considerably more.

Size and power raise some interesting questions by implication. A succubus usually has an agenda, but what happens if one attempts to say "no" to her, i wonder. In this community i suspect one wouldn't hear no very often.

If a picture is worth a thousand words then surely there's a story or two implied by this image.

Latest posts