Fat talk in bed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigCutie Devi

DimensionsModel
So I'm going out with a guy who wants to do "fat talk" in bed. I'm totally down but I feel awkward about it and I don't know what to say. What are some sexy things you like to say and hear in bed? Maybe you can give me some ideas!

op user

I don't know how big you are but for instance tell him how much you need a strong bed or that the T-shirt you are wearing in bed is getting smaller.

Once again I apologize if it is not what to expect but I am off to get some coffee.

BigCutie Devi

DimensionsModel
I don't know how big you are but for instance tell him how much you need a strong bed or that the T-shirt you are wearing in bed is getting smaller.

Once again I apologize if it is not what to expect but I am off to get some coffee.
That’s great thank you!

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
I always like the feeling of being unable to reach my hands together when wrapping my arms around my partner, that can be a sign of how big a person is and might be something to explore like if it's getting harder to do that. Talking about how sensuous curves are can be sexy too, how someone can hold them and caress them. Lastly how good it feels when pressing bellies together. Just things that always feel sexy in bed. Good luck.

BigCutie Devi

DimensionsModel
I always like the feeling of being unable to reach my hands together when wrapping my arms around my partner, that can be a sign of how big a person is and might be something to explore like if it's getting harder to do that. Talking about how sensuous curves are can be sexy too, how someone can hold them and caress them. Lastly how good it feels when pressing bellies together. Just things that always feel sexy in bed. Good luck.
Sounds good and it’s pretty practical. Just talk about things that already feel sexy. Thank you!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
"Fat talk" could include a lot of things, and I have no idea which specific ones he might be interested in, or that you might find fun (or where the two of you may find good overlap). But one thought is talking positively about some of the fatter parts of your body and what you like about them, and especially what you like him to do with them. That is, if you can combine words and actions odds on his turn-on level will be crazy high. Like "I have such a big butt, I mean you have pretty big hands but you still can't grab all of it. But come on, grab it and dig your fingers in, I love feeling you grabbing my fat butt and squeezing it, trying to hold all that fat but there is just so much ...." (or whatever works for you -- basically combine training him in what you like with giving him the turn-on of getting more senses involved, and hopefully it is something that you will enjoy too).

BigCutie Devi

DimensionsModel
"Fat talk" could include a lot of things, and I have no idea which specific ones he might be interested in, or that you might find fun (or where the two of you may find good overlap). But one thought is talking positively about some of the fatter parts of your body and what you like about them, and especially what you like him to do with them. That is, if you can combine words and actions odds on his turn-on level will be crazy high. Like "I have such a big butt, I mean you have pretty big hands but you still can't grab all of it. But come on, grab it and dig your fingers in, I love feeling you grabbing my fat butt and squeezing it, trying to hold all that fat but there is just so much ...." (or whatever works for you -- basically combine training him in what you like with giving him the turn-on of getting more senses involved, and hopefully it is something that you will enjoy too).
Oooh that sounds super sexy. We would definitely both enjoy that a lot. Lol I like the training him. Thanks for the ideas!

Shotha

DM Supporter
Call him "Fat Boy" as a term of endearment and tell him all of the things that you want him to do with his big fat fingers, his big fat belly, his big fat thighs and...

Phaddy

Not fat talk in bed, but comments intended to sound innocent that are actually code to the receiver when the two of you have an understanding about you liking the fact that they are big, particularly when said in public with others around. I have a friend who has gotten quite large as a result of compounding frustrations in her life and food being both her comfort and how she punishes herself. We have talked a lot about it and it has proven helpful to her that I acknowledge her size in a fun way.

For example, she stopped by a couple of days ago at my office to say hello. As she was coming through the door, I called out, "Damn, I was planning to get that door enlarged." Followed by actually getting up and pushing a table out of the way as if she would not be able to fit past it.

One of her favorites was when we were taking a walk along the ocean's edge with a group and I commented in a voice that sounded completely sincere, "It's so fun walking past the ocean with you and watching how the tide changes."

Early on, but when she had already put on maybe 50 pounds - she used to weigh 110 when she was married, gained to 140/150 when I met her and then had gained the 50 with a lot of it changing her circumference - a lot of people were asking if she was pregnant. I got her two T-shirts that instead of having an arrow pointing down and saying "Baby" had the arrow pointing to "Food Baby" and "Beer and Donuts."

Since she knows of my stronger than regular attraction to big bellies, fatness, and women gaining weight. She also will say things that also sound innocent, but she knows turns me on. Part of her frustration is not having anyone else in her life right now, which led to her comment the last time we were talking "one thing about having gotten so fat is I no longer feel like I am sleeping alone." I realize in the "normal" world that would not solicit much of a response, but I loved it.

I would think "fat talk in bed" would be complementary acknowledgement of what you enjoy about the persons fatness. I thought the scene in Family Guy when Lois has gotten very fat, initiated by a lack of sexual interest from Peter, and she is leaning over him to turn off the light when they are bed. He starts to complain that she is crushing him and as they tussle with their fatness competing for space, they both start to feel something different and she asks, "Are we having sex?" to which he responds by asking her to lift up a fold to look and says with surprise and enthusiasm "Ah, Yup!"

luckyfa

We’re doing fat talk in bed all the time. I love to tell my wife that my hands are way too small for her belly rolls and that I adore her small breasts. I tell that I love it that her body changes all the time and that there’s always something new to discover. She’s talking about her fat too such as the fact that her connective tissue is able to keep her belly in shape and defy gravity. She has her ways of lovingly talk about my body too. It’s not just about her being fat. We highlight and appreciate our contrast which has become even more accentuated in the last 12 months. And a few other things...

Last edited: