• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Travel Blog

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
Thinking about some of the things that have popped up here lately, I was wondering if anyone maintains a blog just on fat and travel? Like, travel narratives of contributors from around the globe, talking about accessibility and things of that nature, or of interactions with locals, and so forth.

I would think if such a blog does not exist, it would be a great thing. Just reading dispatches from other fat people's trips would be useful, and if the site also included practical tips about planes, cruises, seating, etc, I think it would be a huge benefit.

So, does such a place exist? If not, would it be something that would thrive in the fatosphere? Would you want to contribute to it?

Latest posts

Back