• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat vs physical condition and general motivation

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GentleAnimal

Hi folks, I've done a previous very quick research to see if a post like this one has already been created but couldn't find anything, so sorry if I missed it.

This thread is about fatness and physical activity \o/

I really enjoy hiking, like i'm up for an 8 hours hike. I often go to the mountains mostly because I'm passionate about botanic and wild plants. The issue is that my boyfriend isn't sporty at all. And doesn't mind being a lazy snail. For me he is okay to walk like one hour or so but doesn't really enjoy it.

He has always been kinda fat but he's getting heavier as the years go on. I love his body, he's wonderful and I don't want to change him. And he's not planning to change ether, ahah. But I worry for him because I don't want him to be limited or to have chronic knee pain. Furthermore he's young. He just lacks physical exercice and in my opinion it's super important for a general well being.

I talk about sport but I must also mention general physical activities. I'm planning to live in a community aiming self sufficiency... Which demands a lot of physical work. In that kind of lifestyle, laziness is not accepted (unless you develop tools and machines to help you doing the work but yeah)

My question is, it possible to be fat and in an quite good physical condition? Nothing is more sexy to me than a fat guy doing sport and then indulging a rest and a big meal as a price.

Have some of you experienced the same issue ? Did you managed to have the best of the two worlds ?

(sorry if my english hurt your eyes)

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back