Fat women will cause the world to end.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
I know that this thread will be unpopular and that you will all attack me for my honest feelings and true beliefs because that is what you do here at Dimensions. People who say innocent things about fat women being sluts and gluttons are unfairly ridiculed and treated poorly FOR NO REASON AT ALL. But that won't change what I have to say. I want to help fat people, so I'll say what I think.

Fat women will bring the end of the world. It's true! First of all, because they have low self esteem and are easy, they will spread STDs at an alarming rate--an alarmingly low self-esteemy rate. I read an article that said this one time, but I can't find it now so you'll just have to believe me. (But you won't because you all hate me for having an opinion, so just attack away.) This is completely logical, though, so you might as well accept it.

Also, since fat women are so gluttonous they will deplete the world's food supply until everyone else just starves to death. You can't argue this! Fat women are fat because they eat SO MUCH, and there is only so much food in this world, right? Eventually it will all run out and then where will we be? Well fat women will be just fine laying there all gluttonous and slutty. But the rest of us will die! It's true and it's going to happen!

And finally, because fat women will be so huge and gluttonous and easy, they will develop their own gravitational pull that will ATTRACT ASTEROIDS AND OTHER SCARY THINGS FROM SPACE WHICH WILL CRASH INTO THE EARTH AND KILL US ALL. This is all based on scientific fact and research that I've done. You don't have to believe me. I know no one here respects what I have to say and you'll all just attack me personally when really I'm just trying to help fat women everywhere.

So go ahead and start the attack now. I know how you all react to completely reasonable threads like this.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Yes, and the fat women will eat it and won't leave any for anyone else because they are greedy. This is scientifically proven.

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
Did the patriarchy make you write that? Heh.

In addition, all the thin women that supposedly live inside the dreams, soul, psyche, heart, whatever of every fat woman will somehow carve their way out and take over the world, like little hateful MeMe Roths. ...Or perhaps they really exist in our lower intestines. Which is where my personal 'inner thin girl' lives, because I ate her. That's the only way a thin girl could get inside me.

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
i've already started doing my part. when i went to get the mail today, i had sex with the two postal workers that were there, the guy that was walking in from the parking lot, and the woman that runs the store next door. oh, and i stole the lunches of the children next door.

WORLD DOMINATION WILL BE MINE!!!

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
See?! This is a perfect example of a woman with low self-esteem and high self-gluttony. We are all doomed.

Paquito

don't July to me
One time I saw a fat woman who wasn't stuffing her face with lard.
So I promptly shoved a funnel in her mouth and reminded her of what her destiny is.

HAIL TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
One time I saw a fat woman who wasn't stuffing her face with lard.
So I promptly shoved a funnel in her mouth and reminded her of what her destiny is.

HAIL TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
you are a good, good man.

Mack27

AΔΦΆΓΙΑ
Bah, there is no world worth being in without fat women. I should start building my "Fat Women and Me Only" ark right now in preparation for the end.

Myn

Just don't forget to build a secondary ark for the food.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
It's hard for me to keep up this charade when all I want to know is what kind of food we should bring on the ark...

Myn

Stuff that's easy to eat on trains. Twinkies, HoHos, doughnuts, burgers... Nothing with any nutritional value, of course. That's anathema.

Myn

I thought I was the handy flotation device to be grabbed if you're going down.

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
The only way to solve this crisis is to ensure that these women get fat enough so as to be too large for public transport where they can embarrass thinguys by eating but not fat enough so as to attract interstellar objects.

Ironically, it's a thin line to straddle.

Latest posts