• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat women will cause the world to end.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Proud Bleeding Heart Lib
DimensionsModel
I know that this thread will be unpopular and that you will all attack me for my honest feelings and true beliefs because that is what you do here at Dimensions. People who say innocent things about fat women being sluts and gluttons are unfairly ridiculed and treated poorly FOR NO REASON AT ALL. But that won't change what I have to say. I want to help fat people, so I'll say what I think.

Fat women will bring the end of the world. It's true! First of all, because they have low self esteem and are easy, they will spread STDs at an alarming rate--an alarmingly low self-esteemy rate. I read an article that said this one time, but I can't find it now so you'll just have to believe me. (But you won't because you all hate me for having an opinion, so just attack away.) This is completely logical, though, so you might as well accept it.

Also, since fat women are so gluttonous they will deplete the world's food supply until everyone else just starves to death. You can't argue this! Fat women are fat because they eat SO MUCH, and there is only so much food in this world, right? Eventually it will all run out and then where will we be? Well fat women will be just fine laying there all gluttonous and slutty. But the rest of us will die! It's true and it's going to happen!

And finally, because fat women will be so huge and gluttonous and easy, they will develop their own gravitational pull that will ATTRACT ASTEROIDS AND OTHER SCARY THINGS FROM SPACE WHICH WILL CRASH INTO THE EARTH AND KILL US ALL. This is all based on scientific fact and research that I've done. You don't have to believe me. I know no one here respects what I have to say and you'll all just attack me personally when really I'm just trying to help fat women everywhere.

So go ahead and start the attack now. I know how you all react to completely reasonable threads like this.

Latest posts

Back