• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fattened film icons meant to disgust . . .

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zonker

The following female image is intended to disgust you!

l_726563e16aa449ac702c3f5921096e3f.jpg

And so are these big women!

l_e7ab799467260dd1103ef6fea17b418d.jpg

l_69d694d8c98438101e95c88559e0bb1a.jpg

Using plus-size models, these plumped-up American film icon images are part of a fat-woman-hating advertising campaign from a Brazilian low-fat yogurt maker. Each ad features a plumpened sexy vision from film fame.

However, here's the disgusting part! Translated, the copy in each ad reads: "Forget about it. Men's preferences will never change."

These ads are evidently designed to make chubby women feel bad enough about themselves to buy the low-fat yogurt.

I think this campaign will backfire because, darnit, these women are hot! The ad agency didn't pick out the stereotypical "ugly" fat woman -- you know, with lumpy bodies, ugly moles, big noses, bad hair, whatever. These models are absolutely gorgeous.

So, I hope this ad campaign may actually free some men to profess their preferences -- that they desire curvy women over sticks. Because of the message the yogurt company intends, I hope they don't sell any yogurt.

And I know these ads do nothing to change my preferences! I love big beautiful plump women. And I wonder what Marilyn Monroe would think about this whole thing. I'll bet she's smiling right now, thinking about all of us guys lusting after a plumpened version of her.

Here are the complete original ads:

l_2dc82cf8ffebcb5119094bac5aaf4e97.jpg

l_160cb8abfeb7b8fca3107365e4e01b33.jpg

l_502c4cf62bc45b98417764901e57a41f.jpg

Latest posts

Back