Fattening Sarah - by Melissa (~BBW, ~~WG, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Da Games Elite

Even though this is very well written, am I the only person who has a hard time reading it because of personal politics? I am not proud of it but just THINKING about Sarah Palin gives me the willies.
Totally with you. I just try to imagine that it's another woman named Sarah Palin who has to be in politics...otherwise, I feel kinda sick...

Melissa_cutebabe

Sarah looked over the patrons, mainly observing the females. All seemed basically down to earth but were dressed in what Sarah could only describe as banal attire. Most faces were free of cosmetics but they all looked happy while conversing with friends and entertaining their appetites.

As her eyes drifted through the diner, Sarah felt at ease with the knowledge she wasn’t the heaviest woman in the place but experienced the pang of envy when spotting a couple of slender females in revealing outfits being treated too their meals.

“Heather has her hands full this afternoon, look over your menu and be ready to order when she comes back!”, Ms. Wilson snapped.

Sarah nodded through her trance, “Yeah, right.”

Heather returned.

“So what’ll it’ll be?”

Ms. Wilson ordered the open face turkey sandwich with a soft drink.

Sarah nervously smiled while placing her order, “Scrabbled eggs with bacon and French toast and um, a glass of milk and blueberry pie. Please.”

“No hash browns?”, asked Heather.

“French fries, if it’s okay?”

“You know it, Sarah. Whatever you like!”, Heather chirped.

Heather walked away and placed the orders.

“Glad to see you brought your appetite”, smiled Ms. Wilson.

Sarah placed her hands over her sprawling belly, the size exaggerated by her deflated posture.

“I’m just nervous about being out in public.”

Ms. Wilson understood completely. Sarah relinquished her stress to eating.

“Relax Sarah. You’re among your peers.”

Sarah sarcastically snorted, “Yeah, right.”

After the meal arrived and while they dined, Heather would occasional drop by for a little small talk. Sarah declined to take part in the conversation, much too busy appeasing her appetite and having a blatant lack of interest in their discussion.

However, Heather brought Sarah into the conversation, “You’re free to join in, Sarah. You shouldn’t be that shy.”

Ms. Wilson motioned over to Sarah, “She’s really not, but Sarah is a tiny bit of a wallflower.”

Heather chuckled, “Nothing wrong with that but if you hang with me, you’ll come out of your shell.”

Ms. Wilson squinted in thought.

Heather placed the check on the table, interrupting Sarah as she nourished, “If you’re bored some Saturday night, a bunch of us gather at Crystals.”

Sarah’s brow wrinkled in confusion.

“It’s a bar”, Heather giggled. Heather smiled at Ms. Wilson, “I’ll be seeing you, Sandra.”

Ms. Wilson shook her head, “Yeah, don’t work too hard.”

Sarah guzzled her milk, relinquishing a mild burp.

“Never thought I’d admit it but this food is actually very tasty.”

Ms. Wilson cleared her throat, “You see, you’re developing an appetite for simple food.”
Sarah’s expression soured.

Ms. Wilson candidly revealed, “You’d do well making friends, it’ll work for your benefit mingling with regular people. I think I’ll arrange_.”

Sarah spoke over Ms. Wilson, “It’s not going to happen. I have nothing in common with these people, I’m not going to socialize with them.”

“On the contrary Sarah. You have a lot in common with these people, you just haven’t realized it. Once you’ve been around them, you’ll get my point and freely associate with them.”

Ms. Wilson noticed Sarah had finished her meal and instructed her to wait outside while she paid the check.

Sarah struggled climbing out of the booth, even releasing a soft groan.

“Come back again!”, Heather called out to Sarah as she shuffled by her.

Sarah might have thought the food was delectable but rejected the idea of ever returning.

Sarah flashed Heather a phony smile, “You know I will!”

Sarah sighed in relief once she made it outdoors and rested up against the wall.

A pair of older bikers ambled by Sarah. Both looked her over, one of them stopped in his tracks.

Heavyset with a gray beard, otherwise bald, dressed all in black.

“You the new waitress or something?”, he gruffly asked Sarah.

Sarah hesitated before awkwardly peeping, “No, I was here with um, Ms. Wilson, my boss.”

The biker held his hands to his hips, a jovial smile over his tough face, “Don’t be a stranger.”

Just as he walked into the diner, Ms. Wilson walked out.

Noting the peculiar look on Sarah’s face, she inquired, “Something on your mind?”

Sarah crinkled her nose, “I’m not sure but I think a guy just flirted with me.”

Ms. Wilson led the trek to her car, “And why does that surprise you? A lot of guys like thick chicks.”

Sarah was of the same opinion too a degree.

“Sure but when it comes down too social and economic status, people are generally more attracted to people they have most in common with.”

Ms. Wilson wouldn’t let Sarah pull rank on her.

“Then Sarah dear, you’re of equal status with that man that flirted with you.”

Sarah quibbled, “No, he just thinks we are.”

Ms. Wilson replied with an uneven grin, “You’ll ultimately regard such ideas as frivolous.”

Sarah sucked in her tummy before using her safety belt, “Just drive”, she snorted.

Melissa_cutebabe

Eventually they reached the shopping center, a large one story building that appeared to be a renovated warehouse. The awnings were colorful and large paper signs over the walls announced various articles on sale. Everything from kitchen appliances too rain coats.

Once inside, Ms. Wilson grabbed a shopping cart and led Sarah through the long aisles.

The women’s fashion aisle was nicely arranged, though minus the typical changing booths. Likewise the store didn‘t carry the latest fashions, nothing trendy or top of the line. Basically practical, inexpensive garments for those living from paycheck to paycheck or on a fixed incomes.

While Ms. Wilson let Sarah pick out a few articles of clothing, she insisted on most of the wardrobe.
Ms. Wilson’s motivation was obvious, why pay a lot of money for clothes that Sarah will in due course grow out of out.

Sarah wasn’t used to all the walking. The sedentary lifestyle that she negligently became used too blemished her athletic prowess and she ambled along, hardly keeping up with Ms. Wilson.

Ms. Wilson happily suggested, “Since you’re apparently fatigued, here’s a few dollars, there’s a small food court along the west wall, rest up and have an ice cream cone.”

Sarah shrugged her shoulders but her giddy expression spoke volumes.

The food court was a simple cafeteria style venue with a service station for ordering and several benches scattered around.

Sarah took her place in line, behind a pair of thin high school aged girls. Sarah felt huge standing next to them, they were so bony.

They looked over Sarah, an almost hostile glare in their eyes and they stepped as far away from Sarah as possible.

Sarah reached the service station. The young lady who waited on Sarah seemed generally nice. Curly brown hair and pleasingly plump, she was more than courteous in helping Sarah select the flavors for her cone.

One scoop chocolate, one scoop vanilla.

Sarah parked her soft caboose on a bench not too far away from a group of women around her age.
Clothed in everything from pantsuits to housedresses, a couple of them gazed over Sarah with inviting smiles.

Sarah couldn’t distinguish their conversation but the banter was cheerful with brief periods of laughter. It was almost a pleasant experience for Sarah and she smiled while observing the women.

At least an hour later, Ms. Wilson rejoined Sarah, detecting her keen interest in the women, she serenely noted, “A shame we have to go, you could have joined them.”

Sarah cynically disagreed, “And how would I introduce myself? Hello, I’m Sarah. I’m a housekeeper.”

“Take some pride in your profession, dear. Anyway, they wouldn’t have thought less of you, they would have readily accepted you into their clique.”

Sarah insistently switched streams, “What about the stuff you were buying?”

“Already in the car”, Ms. Wilson told Sarah.

“We’ll stop at the supermarket before home and you may have the rest of the afternoon off.”

During the drive to the supermarket, Sarah pondered over Ms. Wilson, her bossy attitude was bending her last good nerve. Sarah reminded herself that as a person with authority, Ms. Wilson ranked beneath her. After all, Sarah was a famous politician, Ms. Wilson was an eccentric psychotherapist and a debunked one at that. She fumed for a decent five minutes and was anxious to speak her mind just as Ms. Wilson pulled into the parking lot.

Sarah turned her head as Ms. Wilson dug into her tacky looking purse. Sarah was about to unleash her anger, but a submissive emotion zapped her courage and she intensely listened to Ms. Wilson’s orders.

“You’re to go shopping without my guidance. It’ll do your sense of prospective well.”

Ms. Wilson handed Sarah the shopping list with a wad of cash, “Have fun.”

Sarah obliged with a dutiful, “Yes ma’am.”

Sarah wandered into the old fashion style supermarket, unsure of what cancelled her boldness or why she felt naturally docile.

This was for Sarah to contemplate another day, at this moment she was exhausted. More than exhausted, like she never entertained an energetic lifestyle.

She maneuvered around the store in slow motion, picking up the items as noted on the list.

Sarah awkwardly and accidentally bumped her shopping cart into another, “Whoops! Pardon me”, she told the other shopper.

A woman around Sarah’s age, her blond hair in a bouffant hairstyle and her chubby figure decked out in a pale blue T-shirt and matching blue stretch slacks.

“Quite alright”, she hummed with a cordial smile planted on her pretty face.

“You new around here?”, She curiously asked.

Sarah shook her head, “Yeah, I’m staying with Ms. Wilson.”

“Oh yes, I know Sandra. We occasionally play bridge together. I’m Denise Wentworth.”

Before Sarah could reply, Denise called over another shopper.

“Hey Peggy! Wanna come here for a minute!”

The woman left her shopping cart behind and made tracks over to Sarah and Denise.
A decade younger then Sarah, her short auburn hair flattered her delicate features while her marginally trim until her waist pear shaped figure was adequately attired in a multi-colored sundress.

Denise happily disclosed, “This is Sarah, Sandra‘s housekeeper!”

Sarah blinked.

Peggy chimed in, “Heather at the diner told us all about you.”

Sarah didn’t have a chance to express herself, the ladies deep in rapid fire blathering.

“We have kind of a thing on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday evenings”, crowed Denise.

Peggy responded while scrutinizing the food in Sarah’s shopping cart, “We gather at the diner, kind of a social outing.”

“Heather has all the information on what’s happening, she’s swell at gossip!”, Denise chirped.

Peggy lobbed an invite toward Sarah, “You’re welcome to join us!”

“Please do, Sarah, you’d be a nice edition to our group”, Denise concurred.

Sarah puffed up her rubbery cheeks and was about to comment when her thoughts were shanghaied again.

“Hello Mrs. Wentworth, Mrs. Klepper.”

A young lady advanced toward Sarah and the other women.

Around twenty-years in age, her brown hair was set in a ponytail that drew the hair away from her sweet face and her plump figure was clothed in a plaid blouse and faded blue jeans, a dirty white apron denoting her position among the supermarket’s staff.

The ladies addressed her as Cameron and then they introduced Sarah.

Sarah politely smiled, though being labeled a housekeeper put her in a sour mood.

“Nice meeting you, Sarah. I guess I’ll be seeing a lot of you around here”, Cameron serenely smiled.

“I just wanted to say hi and let you know peaches are half off”, Cameron informed the ladies before vanishing into the produce aisle.

“Cameron was Sandburg high’s prom queen a couple of years ago, she gained a few pounds since then”, Peggy confided to Sarah.

Denise good naturedly giggled, “I hated her, she was so thin.”

Peggy tilted her head toward Sarah, “Don’t let Denise sway you into thinking she wasn’t just as thin high school, because she was.”

The friends gaily engaged in a spot of reminiscing, though Sarah listened and with some interest, she was extremely tired and wanted to finish shopping.

“This has been very nice meeting the both of you but I have a busy schedule”, Sarah told them, unaware of the compliant pitch to her voice.”

Denise sincerely acknowledged Sarah, “We understand.”

Melissa_cutebabe

After a few closing remarks, Sarah went about her business and finished shopping.

Sarah rounded a corner toward the check out line and spotted Cameron by the frozen foods.
Sitting on top of a horizontal freezer, Cameron was ardently enjoying a half pint of chocolate fudge ice cream.

Sarah half-smiled, imagining Cameron’s future; In Five years she’ll be 50-pounds heavier, married to some guy who works at the hardware store but she’ll remain employed at the supermarket to help make ends meet.

It was providence at work for every citizen of this meager town.

On the ride home Sarah nitpicked on overtime. “I used to see woman like them back when I was a teenager. Holding up the supermarket aisles, talking nonsense. I used to wonder if they looked forward to this routine, now I know for sure and it scares me.”

Ms. Wilson naturally took the positive road, “Now Sarah, if you believe they lead insignificant lives than your beyond shallow. Everyone has gifts and talents, even if it’s a ear to listen or being a supportive friend. You don’t recognize their virtues because you’re too self-absorb in yourself, concentrating on material things rather than what’s truly necessary for happiness.”

Back at Ms. Wilson’s place, Sarah was permitted to take a nap while Ms. Wilson prepared fried chicken for dinner.

Hours later Sarah was still in bed, munching on the chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuits.
Ms. Wilson decided to check on Sarah and cracked open her bedroom door to observe Sarah in secret.

Sarah’s hair was messily pushed back while her lips and chin was covered with grease. The pink T-shirt Sarah wore was pulled upward, exposing her bloated belly and her thighs appeared chunkier than ever, especially in the region beneath her old lady panties. Ms. Wilson noticed Sarah had developed stretch marks over her belly and that her waist was corrupted by a doughy substance, manufacturing a plump roll of fat that oozed over the elastic waistband.

Sarah tossed down the remains of a chicken breast, obsessively gnawing on a chicken leg immediately after. Ms. Wilson didn’t disturb Sarah, for the moment, and quietly returned to the kitchen. Setting a bowl of pudding on a tray, she then prepared for Sarah a glass of lemonade, adding a sweet smelling powder into her drink.

“Hello Sarah! How was the chicken?”, Ms. Wilson asked as she walked into her room.
Sarah slanted her body upward and loudly sighed, “Real good but I think I overdid it.”

“Nonsense! I brought you dessert and a soft drink, how does that suit you?”

Sarah glided her hand over belly while looking at the empty liter of cola.

“Suits me just fine, thank you.”

Ms. Wilson handed Sarah the glass, “Have a sip, then I’ll hand you the pudding.”

Sarah engaged in a long sip, paused, then guzzled away ¾ of the drink.

Ms. Wilson took the glass and placed it on Sarah’s nightstand, subsequently handing her the bowl of chocolate pudding.

“Ever think of serving me something that ain’t fattening”, Sarah grimaced while gazing at the pudding.

“You want me to take it back?”

“No!”, Sarah snorted a nervous giggle.

Ms. Wilson handed Sarah the spoon and Ms. Wilson walked out of the room, waiting until the mind numbing ingredients in the lemonade would take effect.

Sarah had no reservations about the pudding once she began lapping it up. One spoonful after another, eventually she slowed her feeding down yet still nourished in a manner lacking self-control or polite etiquette.

15-minutes later, Ms. Wilson returned to Sarah’s room and promptly removed the empty bowl.

“How do you feel Sarah? Did you have enough to eat?”

Sarah scrunched downward on the mattress, her head squarely in the pillow and she swiftly tapped her bulging belly, “I’ll say!” Sluggishly Sarah pulled down her T-shirt, the fabric straining to cover her belly, and even then, the lower half exposing the puffy tissue above her panties.

“Would you care to talk some?”, Ms. Wilson gently inquired.

Sarah yawned, scratching her waist in the progress, “Nah, I’m all tuckered out.”

“Just for a few minutes”, Ms. Wilson insisted, yet her voice still humming a friendly tone.

Sarah repeatedly yawned but obliged Ms. Wilson, “I guess?”

“Relax Sarah. You had a few opportunities too make friends today. They welcomed you on the spot without prejudice. Surely you feel the bond of friendship.”

Sarah pivoted to the side, the rolls over her waist inflating, “Um, I guess they’re alright. Nice ladies but very laid back.”

Ms. Wilson shook her head, “Laid back, how? You mean easy going?”

Sarah exhaled, “Exactly, like um, like they led repetitive, boring lives_.”

Sarah yawned, then continued.

“Playing cards and visiting at a diner is about as exciting as it gets for them.”

Ms. Wilson leaned closer to Sarah, “Wouldn’t agree that they’re happy? That a simple life has it’s guiltless pleasures.”

Sarah softly agreed.

Ms. Wilson exerted her analytic mind, “Here you are, lying in bed after enjoying a very large meal. Wouldn’t that by definition describe a guiltless pleasure?”

“Maybe it does?”, Sarah replied. “I don’t like being thought of as your housekeeper.”

Ms. Wilson sighed, “For the moment, Sarah, you are a housekeeper and a very splendid one at that. You see, they didn’t treat you with condescension but benevolence instead. That’s because they know you’re no different than they are. Uncomplicated, easy going, a regular gal.”

Sarah’s expression spoke otherwise but Ms. Wilson changed streams to further her point.

“Tell me about the guy who flirted with you? What was he like?”

Sarah’s mind wobbled while she explained, “A big guy, from his looks….a biker…seemed like, kind of rugged and tough but his smile was nice.”

“He found you attractive, correct?”

Sarah nodded, a hint of a smile forming over her pudding covered lips.

“Did you find him attractive?”

Sarah’s face soured, “Not especially, no.”

Ms. Wilson reached over and gently squeezed Sarah’s upper arm.

“Visualize this as your native environment, you have always lived here, always been heavy, worked as a housekeeper for as long as you can remember. Think Sarah. You’re outside the diner, he approaches you. Do you find him attractive?”

Dimples emerged in Sarah’s puffy cheeks as she grinned, “Yeah, very. A lot of guys don’t notice girls like me.”

Ms. Wilson provoked Sarah’s inner thoughts, “You’re incorrect, Sarah. Affluent men with shallow ideals might reject you but most ordinary guys wouldn’t. And why is that?

Sarah inertly replied, “Because I’m a simple, ordinary woman.”

“It’s important for you to understand this, Sarah”, Ms. Wilson told her.

Ms. Wilson let Sarah relax the very next day, serving her meals in bed and letting her watch TV. There was still work to do in conquering Sarah’s big ego but it was on the verge of crumbling.

Melissa_cutebabe

Ms. Wilson put much effort in eliminating Sarah’s egotistical nature. She arranged lunch dates for Sarah at the diner with Denise and Peggy, as well as manipulating Sarah into cleaning Heather’s apartment that included scrubbing her bathroom and doing her laundry.

Heather was so pleased, she invited Sarah to her family barbecue. However, Sarah was introduced as Ms. Wilson’s housekeeper and though she moderately socialized and ate her fill, she spent most of the afternoon waiting on guests and cooking.

Ms. Wilson took Sarah on another field trip, a five hour drive to an actual mall.

Among the upper class environment, Sarah was just another shopper, her celebrity status null and void. Ms. Wilson’s suggested attire for Sarah consisted of a colorful sundress that inadequately displayed her thick pear shaped figure and rubber flip-flops. Those of privilege peered at Sarah like she was some impoverished hillbilly and she felt increasingly awkward being snubbed at some of the finer boutiques.
A young salesgirl at Bloomingdales impersonally recommended to Sarah, “You’re better off shopping elsewhere ma’am, it’s highly doubtful you’ll find anything in your price range.”

Sarah’s late night raids to the kitchen continued. No matter how much she ate throughout the day, she would often sneak out of bed too heat up some macaroni and cheese or splurge on a hearty chunk of chocolate cake. Sarah’s weight progressively escalated, her hips roomier, her thighs thicker and her hindquarters larger. There was now even less room for Sarah too move around in the shower. Sarah’s face became somewhat rounder as her features became fuller, especially the expansion of her double chin.

Ms. Wilson walked by Sarah’s room, overhearing a bellowing groan, she opened the door.
Sarah was struggling to fit into her sweatpants.

Ms. Wilson held her hands to her waist and smirked, “You‘re gaining weight faster than anticipated.”

Sarah sarcastically replied, “You think so?”

“Don’t fret, Sarah dear. Tomorrow I’ll take you shopping. First we’ll check out that discount clothing store on the far side of town and then we’ll stop off at the shopping center.”

Sarah plopped down on the mattress, cupping her bloated belly, “I have to be nearly 200-pounds.”

“I suspect you weigh something like that”, Ms. Wilson commented as she strolled over to the antique dresser and fumbled through the various clothes.

“You’ll be giving Heather a hand at the diner this afternoon, so I’ll find you something appropriate to wear.”

Sarah’s double chin inflated as her face took on a red hue, “I’m doing what?”

Ms. Wilson spun around, “Heather was so overwhelmed with how well you cleaned her apartment and at that barbecue. I suggested she give you some part time work. One afternoon and evening per week. Nothing too difficult, just cleaning up and occasionally serving the customers. Of course she‘ll pay me but I‘ll give you an allowance to spend at the supermarket.”

“What if I say no?”, Sarah questioned while rubbing her belly.

Ms. Wilson smiled, “You’ll obey me, Sarah.”

Sarah could only guess of the consequences if she didn’t go along with Ms. Wilson. Her political career could be put in jeopardy and then again, the more she cooperated with Ms. Wilson, the sooner she would be able to leave.

“Just twice a week?”, Sarah sighed.

Ms. Wilson removed a black T-shirt out of the draw, “It’s going to be fun and besides, you’ll get to meet lots of regular people.”

Sarah scratched the back of head, “Whatever.”

Ms. Wilson discovered black spandex slacks and tossed them to Sarah.

“Do something with your hair and get dressed. I’ll drive you over to the diner after breakfast.”

The weeks rolled on and Sarah easily assimilated into the diner’s casual atmosphere. The work at times was a challenge to her ego, cleaning bathrooms, piles on top of piles of dishes to wash and prepping food. Naturally she took advantage of eating as much as she wanted. She sporadically waited on tables, most of the established customers treated her with respect and were delighted in seeing her. A few patrons were overly demanding, the college students who dropped by were basically civil but now and again, Sarah was spoken down too like she was inferior.

The complimentary meals, high in calories, that Sarah readily consumed added a surplus of weight to her chunky figure, manufacturing an appearance of a woman who has always been overweight.

“What ya ladies going to have?”, Sarah nasally chimed while waiting on four middle aged woman.

Off at the counter, a young woman watched, scrutinizing every detail, from Sarah’s vocabulary to her body language as well as her appearance. Clothed in denim, her long hair brushing her shoulders, she pleasantly smiled at the scene.

Sarah attentively took their orders between random bits of cheerful banter.

Sarah’s hair was a chaotic mess, a wilted ponytail among the wild roaming strands of her greasy mane.
The style proficiently exposed the advancing roundness of Sarah’s face and her doughy double chin.
Sarah’s attire appeared superfluously snug on her well fed figure.

The orange T-shirt contoured to the shape of her larger breasts and portly belly while exposing the pulpy texture of her thick waist. Pudgy muffin tops emerged over her dark blue spandex slacks that emphasized the plumpness of her practically round derriere as well as the thickness of her big thighs.

Sarah’s body language depicted a woman comfortable in her environment and her vocabulary was unusually trite.

“I’ll rustle up your drinks ladies, be right back!”

Sarah’s once confident gait had disintegrated into a clumsy wobble and she briefly paused at another table where sat Two older gentleman.

“How you boys doing?”

The men were both at least Ten years Sarah’s senior, gray hair, paunchy bellies, clothed in flannel shirts and jeans.

Sarah mingled with them as if she knew them all their lives. Sarah’s hand drifted through her hair as one of them ambiguously flirted with her. Standing with a hand on her hip, she slanted her breasts in their direction while giggling at their clever remarks.
Sarah was obviously enthused by the attention.

“You should stop Krystal’s tavern some night”, one of the guys told Sarah, “I’d be happy to buy you a beer.”

Sarah flirtatiously chuckled, “Just one? Never thought you were that cheap!” Backing away, Sarah smiled like a ditz, “See ya boys later, gotta get back to work.”

Sarah waddled over to the service station to fetch the ladies their drinks, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the pretty woman seated at the counter. “Be right with ya, Sweetie_.”

Sarah froze in her tracks. The pretty young woman was Bristol.

Melissa_cutebabe

Bristol pretended not to recognize Sarah, “Excuse me ma’am but I heard my mom works here.”

Sarah advanced toward Bristol, softly addressing her, “Bristol, it’s me.”

Bristol nodded with a wide smile, “I know. But if I wasn’t related to you, I wouldn’t have recognize you at all. You look so completely different.”

Sarah leaned over the counter and softly spoke to her daughter, “You shouldn’t have come here, couldn’t you have met me at home…ug, Ms. Wilson’s home.”

Bristol tapped her check, “And what? Miss watching you working like a normal person. This is quite amusing, seeing you exert yourself, waiting on people and all chummy with the customers.”

Sarah backed away but remained quiet in tone, “At least order something so nobody will know you’re my daughter.”

“Nobody’s going to think that”, Bristol cattily grinned. However, to appease her mom, Bristol ordered a diet cola.

“Just a diet cola? When did you start drinking diet cola anyway?”

Bristol gazed over her mother’s girth, “How things have changed. You always insisted I watch my weight and switch to diet cola. You’re the one who should be drinking diet cola.”

Sarah uneasily warbled, “I know I gained weight but I’ll drop the pounds.”

“Hush! I’m waiting for my soft drink, ma’am. Or do I have to call the manager”, Bristol humorously retorted.

Sarah sneered at Bristol, “Sure, then we can_ Oh shoot!”, Sarah’s mind switched streams, “I forgot to get those ladies their drinks.”

Bristol folded her arms over her bust, “Go ahead, Sarah. I’ll wait and we’ll visit a while.”

Bristol half-smiled while observing her mother, accurately fitting the role of waitress.

The guys attempted small talk as Sarah traveled back to Bristol.

Sarah pleasantly smiled but straight off returned to Bristol.

“Still waiting for my soft drink”, Bristol held back her giggle.

Sarah rolled her eyes, “In a minute miss, I apologize for the wait.”

Sarah returned a few minutes later with the diet cola.

“Thanks Sarah”, Bristol beamed a wide eyed smile before enjoying a short sip.

Sarah inched her face closer to Bristol, “I don’t appreciate being called by my first name.”

Bristol smugly filled her mother in, “Until you’re released from Ms. Wilson’s supervision and at home in Wisconsin, I’ll only acknowledge you as Sarah, Ms. Wilson’s housekeeper.”

Sarah peered over her glasses, “And exactly how long is that going to be?”

Bristol leisurely sipped her diet cola, then industriously looked over her mom.

“It’s amazing, simply amazing. You look like the run of the mill domestic woman with no interest in politics or the latest trends. Capable in the kitchen and doing housework.”

Sarah repeated her question, “How long do you intend to keep me with Ms. Wilson?”

“You still haven’t a clue? You’ll stay with Ms. Wilson until the conditioning has been completed. Once you’ve accepted your natural aptitude and lose your arrogance, you’ll be handed a bus ticket to that small Wisconsin town where you’ll happily reside.”

Sarah’s hand glided to her belly, “And making me fat is all part of the conditioning.”

Bristol’s lips parted into a wide smile, “You were always meant to be fat. Didn’t Ms. Wilson explain that to you?”

Sarah shook her head, “Yeah but I don’t cotton to that psych-babble stuff, it isn’t true.”

“Ah contraire, Sarah. It’s a fact.”

Bristol sighed, “You want to keep arguing or do you want to hear the latest news since you’ve gone missing off the radar?”

Sarah consented.

Bristol giddily brought her mom up to speed, “You haven’t been mentioned in the news in months. Your last sighting was on a beach on a tropical island. There was a remarkable resemblance with the model posing as you, at least how you used to look.”

Sarah’s jaw dropped, “Nothing about me at all?”

Bristol delicately sipped her diet cola, then cheerfully stated, “You and your career is ancient history.”
Bristol hopped off the stool and dipped into her purse, slipping a five dollar bill on the counter.

“Keep the change, Sarah. You’re a very efficient waitress!”

Sarah quietly asked, “When will I see you again?”

Bristol’s cheeks took on a rosy hue, “Nice to know you’re sentimental about my visits. But with my busy schedule, it could be a while.”

Bristol cheekily added on route to the door, “Now don’t work too hard, Sarah!”

her revenge

I'm really looking forward to finding out where this is going. keep it up! I've sent PM with an idea that hopefully may inspire you in some way.

Melissa_cutebabe

Sarah felt down about seeing Bristol and not being able to get away from this trite environment. (Even though she was becoming far more accustomed to this less complicated lifestyle than she realized)
Naturally her sour emotions stimulated her appetite. She placed the five dollar bill into the cash register then proceeded to grab a big chunk of chocolate cake.

Heather interrupted Sarah while she poured a large glass of milk.

“Dishes are piling up and we have pots to wash too. Since you’re back on kitchen duty, you might as well mop the floor and take out the garbage.”

Sarah sternly gaped at Heather, “Can’t I take a break first?”

“Very well, Sarah”, Heather warmly smiled, “You worked very hard, too bad you couldn’t switch careers and focus on being a full time waitress.”

Sarah manufactured a counterfeit smile, “Thanks for noticing, Heather.”

Taking a seat at the far end of the diner, Sarah slid her hefty behind unto the chair and began shoveling the cake between her lips. Her emotions somehow conflicted and she couldn’t understand why? After being manipulated into being a housekeeper, becoming a waitress wasn’t all that much a stretch. And though she considered her political career simply on hold, there was something comforting about having a low key career minus the busy schedule and all the pomp and circumstance required with public office.

Sarah rubbed her face, quietly reflecting over current events and her unassuming status.
“I’m not thinking straight, I’m totally different from these people. I’m cool and important_.”

Sarah noisily sighed.

“If I’m here much longer”, Sarah surmised as she resumed consuming the cake, “I’ll be out of politics altogether.”

A friendly hello snapped Sarah out of her contemplative state. It was Wesley Franklin, a regular customer, a few years older than Sarah.
Tall and thin, Wesley’s brown hair was receding and he was clad in a red and blue checkered flannel shirt and blue jeans.

“Wanted to give you your tip”, Wesley nonchalantly smiled while placing Two dollars on the table.

Sarah’s doughy second chin mildly inflated as she shook her head.

“I appreciate it, Wesley”, Sarah squeaked.”

Wesley silently stood near Sarah, and she felt a tinge uncomfortable eating in front of him.

“Anything I can do for you?”, Sarah asked.

Sarah had just slurped up a bite of cake as Wesley casually announced, “You’re much to pretty to be a waitress!”

Sarah nodded with a broad smile, replying after a sip of milk, “I appreciate that, Wesley.”

Heather called out from behind the counter, “Sarah works here only part time, she’s really a housekeeper.”

Sarah’s eyes locked with Wesley and she self-consciously admitted, “I like um, work for Ms. Wilson.”

Wesley grinned, his remark though genuinely sincere, wasn’t quite pleasing to Sarah.

“That’s fine, Sarah. A housekeeper is a better fit for you.”

Sarah lapped up the remainder of the cake, “Excuse me, Wesley. I got to get back to work.”

As Sarah lifted her well rounded rump out of the chair, Wesley dutifully explained his intentions.

“It’s been a while so I’m a little rusty at this but would you like to have a beer with me? Maybe like um, Saturday night?”

Sarah held back her grin. It was nice compliment that a guy found her appealing but she wasn’t exactly on the market.

“That’s very sweet, inviting me and all but, you don’t know a thing about me”, Sarah replied in pleasant tone.

Wesley politely spoke otherwise, “That’s where you’re wrong, Sarah.”

Sarah blinked. Did Wesley know that she was a famous politician?

Wesley continued, “I get the notion you’re a quiet type of gal, probably easy going and laid back.”

Sarah was relieved and found Wesley’s description of her oddly enticing.

“Go on”, Sarah softly coaxed Wesley, “Tell me more.”

Wesley looked Sarah up and down, scratching the back of his head, he broadly smiled.

“Don’t get me wrong, I mean no disrespect or nothing.”

“Of course not”, Sarah giggled, a pink hue to her cheeks.

“But I’d say you’ve never really been the popular kind of woman, maybe that’s why you became a housekeeper, coz you’re more comfortable being at home.”

Sarah planted her hands over her hips, “You’re sure about that?”
Wesley sighed, “I understand, Sarah. You feel self-conscious because of your weight.”

Sarah slowly shook her head, though not revealing she used to be thin.

Wesley took it for granted she was always a woman of size.

“I surmise you’ve always been overweight and_.”

Heather coolly interrupted, “You have to understand, Sarah is very shy. But, I think I could persuade her into having a beer with you Saturday night!”

Sarah swerved her well fed figure toward Heather, “Ms. Wilson wouldn’t agree too it.”

Heather grabbed her cell phone, “Hold on, Sarah. We’ll see.”

Heather strolled the length of the diner while conversing with Ms. Wilson.

Sarah half-smiled, telling Wesley, “You’re a nice guy and I’m flattered that you asked me out but I have a busy schedule, between working here and my chores at Ms. Wilson’s place.”

Heather swung back over by Sarah and Wesley.

“Here’s the agenda. Ms. Wilson has given you permission to grab a beer with Wesley, provided that I’m your chaperone. You’ll be staying at my apartment the entire weekend, so you’ll have no curfew and be able to stay out as long as you please.”

Wesley smiled, “Then it’s a date.”

Sarah sighed, “Yeah, alright. Sure.”

Heather grabbed her notepad and handed it to Wesley, “Jot down your number and Sarah will give you a call.”

Heather rotated her face toward Sarah, “You better get moving, sweetie, those dishes are piling up!”

Melissa_cutebabe

Hours later, back in Ms. Wilson’s kitchen.

Sarah’s legs were stretched outward, her T-shirt pulled upward, her fingers massaging her bulging belly.

“You do understand why I can’t see Wesley. What if he gets the wrong idea about me? I ain’t exactly single.”

Sarah cringed. She had meant to say, “I’m not exactly single” but somehow, ain’t slipped into her vocabulary like it was common usage.

“Hush, Sarah”, Ms. Wilson sternly advised her so-called housekeeper, “You need some male companionship, nothing abnormal about having a beer with a guy. What happens afterward depends on you.”

Sarah’s fingers roamed over the scope of her round, squishy tummy, her finger tips absorbed into the blubbery consistency, the fatty patch under her navel was especially sensitive.

The belly rub manufactured a soothing effect, combating her brittle nerves and apprehension.

“And nothing will happen. Besides, Wesley’s ain’t_ug, isn’t my type.”

Ms. Wilson sarcastically smiled, “Nice, polite, honest. Those aren’t qualities you admire in a man?”

Sarah gaped at Ms. Wilson, “You know what I mean.”

“Yes, Sarah”, Ms. Wilson’s voice was razor sharp, “He’s not a man of means or particularly handsome.”

Sarah’s eyes grew wide, “Think whatever you want.”

Ms. Wilson cracked a clever grin, “Take a shower and get ready for bed, I’ll serve you dinner in your room.”

Rolling her T-shirt over her expansive tummy, which took some effort, Sarah clumsily vacated the chair and wobble out of the kitchen.

Sometime later, and after Sarah digested two helpings of lasagna and boiled potatoes with biscuits and apple pie while lounging in bed, Ms. Wilson brought her a few donuts and a glass of lemonade.

The lemonade was specially treated with a serum that would appease her apprehension and open up her cognitive mind to Ms. Wilson’s suggestions.

The old fashion plaid nightgown Sarah had on tightly clung to her well fed figure, as Ms. Wilson plainly noted, “That nightie has exceeded it’s limit, you’ve gained more weight.”

Sarah nonchalantly grabbed the plate that contained the donuts along with the glass of lemonade.

“No kidding”, Sarah sarcastically uttered.

Sarah enjoyed a generous gulp of lemonade, the sugary flavor, compatible to her taste, she couldn’t control the sloppy manner in which she drank.

Ms. Wilson smiled at the former politician, noisily slurping down the soft drink.

Pulling a up a chair, Ms. Wilson reached over and pushed away Sarah’s wandering bangs before taking a seat.

Grabbing the remote, Ms. Wilson pressed the mute button, causing Sarah too wildly complain.
“I was watching that! Why you being so mean_?”

Ms. Wilson calmly took charge, “You can finish the rest of the show later, now it’s urgent that we talk.”

Sarah took another sip, then folded her arms over her breasts, “About what?”

“It’s to your benefit that you go out with Wesley. You won’t be alone and besides, you’ll be out with Heather and other people. It’ll do you well socializing with regular people now that you have become a member of their rank.”

Ms. Wilson sighed, then continued, “Close your eyes, Sarah.”

Sarah responded with a sour expression.

Ms. Wilson sternly peered at Sarah and she then complied with Ms. Wilson’s demand.

“Relax Sarah, empty your mind and listen to me. Imagine you’ve never entered politics, never a celebrity. A simple gal from a simple background. Employed in menial labor, never popular or even remotely thin. Wouldn’t you accept any invitation from a nice man?”

Sarah shook her head.

Ms. Wilson sensitively warbled, “You’d be inexperienced, no doubt but knowing that a nice man finds you attractive is very appealing. Now Sarah you may open your eyes.”

Sarah rubbed her face, opening her eyes, a docile smile adding dimples to her cheeks.

“It’s um, kind of cool that Wesley invited me for a beer, huh?”

Ms. Wilson concurred and after informing Sarah of the plans, handed her the cell phone and Wesley’s number.

“Give Wesley a call. Let him know what’s going on”, Ms. Wilson told her.

Sarah grabbed a donut, due to nervous stress and bite off a big chunk before dialing.

Sarah whirled a strand of hair around her finger while speaking with Wesley and giggled throughout much of the conversation.

The conversation came to a close, Sarah dropping the cell phone unto the bed as she contentedly sighed.

Sarah was quite flattered that a man did find her fuller figure appealing, almost to the point of not caring if she was ever slim again.

Sarah seized a second donut, nibbling while conveying in a facetious tone, “Just because I’m going out with a guy, it doesn‘t mean anything.”

Ms. Wilson recognized that Sarah was validating her excuse for a date with Wesley and logically rationalized the situation.

“You are aware that your hubby is in the company of your look alike, at least what you once looked like. It’s only to keep the news hawks at bay until the conditioning is complete and you’re returned to him.”

Sarah paused from snacking, “I forgot about that.”

Ms. Wilson picked up her cell phone, “They were reported on a tropical island, obviously for appearance purposes so to add realism too your retirement. I’m sure it’s a platonic relationship but since he’s with a companion, why shouldn’t you have a companion as well.”

Sarah resumed munching on the donuts and Ms. Wilson handed Sarah the remote.

“Just relax and have some fun, Sarah.”

Sarah smiled, then asked, “Um, Ms. Wilson. What does platonic mean?”

Melissa_cutebabe

Heather anxiously assisted Sarah in preparing for her date with Wesley. Sarah, though exuberant in her behavior, reminded Heather it wasn’t a real date but a social get-together.

“Yeah, right”, Heather mused under her breath.

Heather showered and got dressed first. Basically causal in her attire, blue T-shirt and jeans. Sarah felt like a blimp next to Heather, even though it was obvious Heather had packed on a few pounds since they first met, Sarah was much heavier.

A mixture of envy and insecurity daunted Sarah.

Worse yet, Heather was supportive, accommodating and constructive around Sarah.

Sarah couldn’t stand the fact that Heather was so nice and she felt ashamed of being jealous.

Whether Sarah wanted to admit it or not, Heather had become her best friend.

Heather profoundly smiled at Sarah who was wholeheartedly chugging down a liter of cola.
Releasing a loud burp, Sarah awkwardly smiled, “What?”

Heather rolled her eyes and giggled, “Nothing. Let’s get you squared away for your date.”

Fidgeting with her matronly style undergarment, a puffy roll of fat spreading over the elastic waistband, Sarah squeaked, “It’s not a date!”

Heather bubbly replied, “Whatever you say.”

Sarah slid her hand over her flabby waist, “Really Heather. I’m under enough pressure to look nice without considering anything else.”

“Gottcha!”, Heather buzzed, “You can depend on me, you’ll look very pretty.”

Sarah eyed her bulging belly and chunky thighs, “Doubtful”, she thought to herself.

Heather personally picked out Sarah’s wardrobe. A black V-neck drapery T-shirt and dark blue, stretch cargo pants.

Sarah was undeniably pleased with the wardrobe, even though she still appeared quite large, at least she didn’t look dumpy.

Next up, hair and cosmetics.

Heather manufactured Sarah’s brown hair into a knotted ponytail, this style produced a youthful quality to her face. However, Heather went a little overboard with the cosmetics, the black eyeliner, blue mascara and cherry red lipstick made Sarah look like an uncultured air-head.

Sarah wasn’t going to nitpick, Heather was more then nice to her, and simply thanked her for the assistance. As Sarah studied her appearance, she noticed how much rounder and chubbier her face had become.

“Don’t dawdle at your appearance too long, Sarah”, Heather chirped, “You look beautiful, you sure do! We got to meet up with my friends and then go to the bar!”

Sarah nodded, a pert motion to her step, “Sure, Heather. I’m ready.”

On the drive over to her friend’s apartment, Heather advised Sarah, “Be yourself and have fun but leave your shyness at the door.”

Obviously Heather was addressing the low key persona that she thought was Sarah’s natural behavior.

“A lot of guys don’t cotton to chicks who are smarter than them, so like, don’t act so smart!”, Heather chuckled.

“Flirt a little and every once in a while, flutter your eyes and smile.”

“I appreciate the pointers”, Sarah laughed.

After picking up Heather’s friends; Maxine, a chubby bleach blond in a tacky outfit and Tina, a mildly plump red head clad in a leopard skin top and blazing orange slacks.

The bar was an inconspicuous looking joint, nothing spectacular but pleasant enough. The patrons were mainly undistinguished working class types but also in attendance were various seedy looking characters.

Heather and her pals took to a table, a few guys wandered over to join them. Heather sported a wide grin upon noticing Wesley at the bar. “Go on over and say hi”, Heather instructed Sarah.

Wesley acknowledged Sarah with a smile and after a moment’s persuading by Heather, she sucked in her gut and wandered over to him.

Wesley looked fairly decent. Hair slicked back, shaved and wearing what can best be described as a brown with yellow trim western style shirt and blue jeans.

A few patrons made room for Sarah as she reached a spot at the bar next to Wesley.

“Hi”, Sarah softly uttered with a tilt of the head,

Wesley’s hand skimmed over the side of his beer bottle, “Damn, you look gorgeous, Sarah. I mean, what I said before and this is proof. You’re much too pretty too be a waitress.”

Sarah fleetingly gazed at her reflection in the mirror behind the bar.

“Thank you, Wesley. You’re very sweet”, Sarah grinned.

Wesley roared over to the barmaid, a plus size gal with brown hair and tattoos covering her arms.

“A beer and a shot of Wild Turkey!”

Sarah blinked. Beer and hard liquor wasn’t exactly on Sarah’s agenda concerning refreshments.

Sarah straighten her posture and emitted a delicate purr, “I ain’t had alcohol in some time. I hope it doesn’t go to my head.”

Wesley replied while clandestinely checking out Sarah’s luscious apple shaped behind, “Let me worry about that.”

Belly up to the bar was more than an adage for Sarah, as her portly tummy pressed against it. Wesley pushed the alcohol within Sarah’s reach, “Here ya go!”

Sarah gazed over the refreshments, Wesley inviting her to indulge.

Shrugging her shoulders, Sarah sipped the beer, then put away the shot of turkey like it was second nature.

Her features briefly soured and after a longer sip of beer, she smiled, “That’ll cure what ails me.”

Wesley smiled, “Exactly, babe. That’s why I asked you out. You deserve a break, put some of the spark back into your motor.”

Sarah’s fingers slid over the beer bottle, pondering over being called babe.
How interested in her was he?

A pair of thin gals strolled by clad in revealing outfits. Sarah looked them over, long enough for Wesley too notice.

Wesley recognized Sarah felt uncomfortable, “Don’t fret sugar, you just as pretty as them.”

Sarah inched her face within Wesley’s, “You’re kidding? They're slim and sexy, I’m huge compared to them.”

Wesley was adamant, “I’m for real babe.”

Sarah released a nervous sigh before their lips merged into a kiss.

Group builder