Fatter than many stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

It's sort of when I see photos of a what others' call fat men, or a fat man. Sometimes I think that guy isn't fat. He's just a little heavy. Then, if I look at myself in the mirror I think, now that's fat!

fatmac

It's sort of when I see photos of a what others' call fat men, or a fat man. Sometimes I think that guy isn't fat. He's just a little heavy. Then, if I look at myself in the mirror I think, now that's fat!
Exactly I am over 350 now and people call guys fat at 250 and less Makes me feel proud and huge!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I know this is on the BHM board but I kinda get this as a BBW too.

I know when I was a youngster, just starting out reading stories, I would think 200 lbs so huge, hah. Then steadily as I grew up and met more and more people I realised how small that actually is!

If nothing else, take pride in being a real life BHM main character and having girls fantastise about having a guy like you!

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
From my own reader/writer experience this has a lot to do with the fact that BHM stories mainly come from female writers who gravitate towards real life settings for their fiction in contrast to fantastasies which are much more common among BBW fiction writers. Hence also the more "realistic" weights.

Loopy also has a point - size and weight depend on the perspective which is shaped by personal experience and situation. It always surprises me how relatively short many the average posters - regardless of gender - here seem to be which again to a certain degree correlates with weight. Whereas a 6'2" guy who weighs 200 lbs. has a totally normal weight - at that height BHM territory doesn't start until about 300 lbs.

So being bigger than an average fictional BHM from Dims doesn't necessarily mean all that much ......

fatmac

I know this is on the BHM board but I kinda get this as a BBW too.

I know when I was a youngster, just starting out reading stories, I would think 200 lbs so huge, hah. Then steadily as I grew up and met more and more people I realised how small that actually is!

If nothing else, take pride in being a real life BHM main character and having girls fantastise about having a guy like you!
Good point, thank you

Latest posts