Quantcast

Fatty Summer Camp??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Cat

Gone baby gone
Ok, let me know what you think of this, but my friend Jennifer and I were talking about camps. You know, the kind that you go to for summer camp -- a series of cabins on a lake, and maybe central buildings for activities. How many of you would be interested in a "fat camp" for next summer? Not to lose weight but to just have fun with other fat women/men/admirers? Cooking competitions, sporting lessons, craft lessons, mosquito bites, fashion shows, s'mores at the campfire, skinny dipping, etc, for a week?

Yes or no?

Skye23

I'd be interested, if only because there'd be so much less of that "how do I look in my bathing suit" issue. It would be nice to be kinda average you know? We used to go to a party one of hubby's friends would throw and one time I realized almost all the women were at least plus sized if not bbw etc, and most had tattoos and I was like OMG I found my people!

Hubby would just like to go camping. He's more of a I love you any size you are, then a size preference guy so the fact it was geared towards that would be completely ok with him but not his main draw. He wouldn't demand a s'mores stick duel if somebody else there was admiring me though LOL provided they weren't annoying me.

Ho Ho Tai

Have you seen "Heavy Weights" with Ben Stiller? from 1995? No, I didn't search it out. It showed up on MoviePlex a while ago. It's about a fat camp for kids (weight loss) with all the usual complications you might expect from a movie by that name. Sort of an early reality show.

Not quite the sort of camp you are looking for, Cat.

Many years ago, my former wife and I joined a family-oriented nudist camp in our area. Yes, my FA-ness was, at times, quite visible (luckily we had numerous bushes to hide behind). I learned a lot about body acceptance there and actually made some friends of long duration.

We started there when our first kid was born and stopped going about four years later when our 2nd came along. Got too complicated.

Cat, my tongue is hanging out just thinking of the ramifications. Luckily, I'm an old married man, very much in love, or my poor old heart wouldn't stand it.

Good luck!

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Ok, let me know what you think of this, but my friend Jennifer and I were talking about camps. You know, the kind that you go to for summer camp -- a series of cabins on a lake, and maybe central buildings for activities. How many of you would be interested in a "fat camp" for next summer? Not to lose weight but to just have fun with other fat women/men/admirers? Cooking competitions, sporting lessons, craft lessons, mosquito bites, fashion shows, s'mores at the campfire, skinny dipping, etc, for a week?

Yes or no?
As a current Girl Scout camp counsellor, I am fire trained by ACA and have taken an 8 hour class to be certified to teach archery by USA Archery.
I'm game. I'll bring the s'mores and bows and arrows.

Yukikaze

Since Gainer House already has a camp on the West Coast I suggest having it on the East Coast - FL ? Maybe schedule a Charter Bus to pick people up further north.

I'll offer myself for "Reverse" Body Sushi (for ladies only)...I guess I would need a fully body wax first :)

qwerty123456

Yes or no?
Awe, I want to go! I'm poor though. :really sad:

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
The thing about camp is it usually involves sleeping on the ground or, if you're lucky, on uncomfortable cots. :p I'm assuming this would have comfy beds and fatty-friendly furniture everywhere? :D

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
The thing about camp is it usually involves sleeping on the ground or, if you're lucky, on uncomfortable cots. :p I'm assuming this would have comfy beds and fatty-friendly furniture everywhere? :D
A lot of state parks offer very well furnished cabins. I've personally stayed at a few where they included queen sized beds. It would eliminate the need for our group to start the day off by climibing out of sleep on our hands and knees.:p

Rosebud

Irresponsible Fatty
Yes, yes and yes. Though I am voting mostly for the skinny dipping.

Latest posts