• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fatty Summer Camp??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat

Gone baby gone
Ok, let me know what you think of this, but my friend Jennifer and I were talking about camps. You know, the kind that you go to for summer camp -- a series of cabins on a lake, and maybe central buildings for activities. How many of you would be interested in a "fat camp" for next summer? Not to lose weight but to just have fun with other fat women/men/admirers? Cooking competitions, sporting lessons, craft lessons, mosquito bites, fashion shows, s'mores at the campfire, skinny dipping, etc, for a week?

Yes or no?

Latest posts

Back