• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Favorite Cliches/Over the Top Scenes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vongola27

Hi, everybody! I've been cooking up a story for the last week or so, one that I've actually had in the mix for some time, and I think I've hit on something good. The story would be a satire/homage of over-the-top, overused cliches in WG/FA fiction, wherein a young woman finds her life transforming into a ridiculous string of fattening events. I already have several ideas for scenarios in the story, but I would like to get some input from other members of the board.

What am I talking about? The story elements that are there solely for the purpose of pandering, where all logic is thrown out the window in favor of fan service. Doesn't necessarily need to come from "bad" stories either--I know I can think of a few stories that are well-written but still fall under this.

Let me know below! I'd love to hear your input.

Latest posts

Back