Favorite fatboy body part?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

superodalisque

Not sexually interested in men, but I like playing with soft big hanging bellies! I like tucking my hands underneath them for warmth and comfort. Can't go wrong with squishy hugs too.
i can get with that. i like tucking my hands under my own belly for warmth. i call it a fat muff;)

Olga_NYC

Everything :p

Butts, guts, broad backs, fat arms and legs with some solid muscle underneath, man-tits.

I think my real weakness is for a fat face with a double chin and a warm smile, though.

-SnapDragon.

I love round faces the most too :)

But with any guys (not just BHMs) they need to have a good looking face. I tend to like guys with more feminine facial features (small noses, big eyes). I don't dig uber masculine facial features.

logix

I love round faces the most too :)

But with any guys (not just BHMs) they need to have a good looking face. I tend to like guys with more feminine facial features (small noses, big eyes). I don't dig uber masculine facial features.
I realize this is not the thread for me to read. I'll be wanting to have so many things if i read all of this thread. I now already want Big eyes lol though someone did tell me i looked interesting in a wig.... dunno if that's good or bad.....

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Belly.

Belly.

Love handles.

Belly.

(this goes for both men AND women ;) )

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
I love grabbing thick thighs.
:eat2: :eat2: hmm yes! and I love grabbing back pudge, I'm always having a sneaky grab at Dan's when we cuddle ;) and the adorable roll beneath the moobs.. Cuteness! :happy:

I love BHM bellies. I love to caress their big soft magnificent bellies!!!:wubu:
Oh yes! Bellies FTW! Nothing more inviting than a soft, big sexy BHM belly!

bremerton

uses ALL the buffalo
i like big butts and i cannot lie.

also, thighs (my bf has a preposterous pair of thighs lol ;) ) and upper arms.

imfree

In Remembrance
I love BHM bellies. I love to caress their big soft magnificent bellies!!!:wubu:
Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Neighbor. I've seen you here
and there on the internetz over the years and it's good to
see you here.

Here, have a nice belly pic of me.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Did I mention love handles?

I <3 me some love handles.

Novelist

Bellies. SOFT bellies. I don't like the firm bellies, nor am I the biggest fan of "moobs" for some reason. But bellies are really nice. And big arms. I'm indifferent to everything else, but I like my men to look cuddly.

MickeyFFA

Belly, first and foremost. Specifically the belly hang gets me going, but it's gotta be round and protruding too. Not a big fan of the beer belly, hard guts that some guys get. My guy has to be soft (the jiggle is very important),but preferably with some muscle underneath. Linebackers are effing hawt and epitomize what I like. :eat2:

Followed by lovehandles. I adore the way a BHM's belly wraps around to his back, sooo sexy. I get the urge to grab them on total strangers sometimes!

I don't really like chubby hands, although I do like big ones. I have a major fetish for long, nimble fingers, probably because I have such short pudgy ones. Not too typical on BHM but I have seen them. I don't really like the whole double chin thing either. Like I appreciate the slight double chin, especially on a guy that's gaining. But, as previous mentioned, I love to see a guy's sexy eyes and face that attracted me in the first place.

But finally, my favorite part is the roll that forms next to a moob on the side of a guy. It's a BHM specific trait that makes me go nuts. I just want to squeeze it, then flop his big moob up and down to watch his fat bounce... yum...

lily352

I have to say belly. Nice big belly. Beer belly or otherwise, I like them! A nice big belly to rub and squeeze and cuddle. :)

Group builder