Favorite Healthy Drink

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Pattie Vincent

I have started to incorporate some healthy drink into my diet. I find it hard to take 8 glasses of water every day so I tried to add some varieties. I have lemon with mint and sometimes I add a teaspoon of honey. I also combine melon and water without sugar. Lemon and cucumber is a great mixture too. What are your favorite healthy drinks? Please share :) Thanks.

Tracyarts

Unsweetened flavored iced teas. Green, black, and white teas mostly. Some herbal teas too.

BigElectricKat

I've got the brains, you've got the looks...
Staff member
Global Moderator
I love this stuff!!! It is great and does not need a sweetener. If you like cinnamon, you will love this if you can find it.Hot Cinnamon Sunset.jpg

Orchid

Plain white yoghurt add 1/4 cup fruit juice and stir for a bit. I use it to take meds more easily.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
LaCroix sparkling water, unsweetened iced tea, green tea (regular and jasmine) and Earl Grey, hot.
And COFFEE, black.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
For the cold winter nights.... Hot Cranberry Juice cocktail . I just warm some cranberry juice and add sweet vermouth.

SSBHM

Bourbon Old Fashion - bourbon has anticeptic alcohol that is also calming; bitters and cherry juice and cherries which have anti-oxidant properties, and some sugar - which is good for the brain they say! Only 400 calories too! (Just trying to corrupt some so they don't drinking too healthily.)

stampy

DimensionsModel
I like sparkling or seltzer water with lemon and lime juice. you can add sweetener if you want, but add the sweetener first and then the sparkling water because it might bubble up and make a mess!! Sometimes I make it wish simple syrup and it is like poor man's seven up. I want to try making other syrups too. It is also good with a little splash of cranberry, or with some frozen fruit instead of ice!!

jrose123

I have started to incorporate some healthy drink into my diet. I find it hard to take 8 glasses of water every day so I tried to add some varieties. I have lemon with mint and sometimes I add a teaspoon of honey. I also combine melon and water without sugar. Lemon and cucumber is a great mixture too. What are your favorite healthy drinks? Please share :) Thanks.
Golden milk.
Many recipes for this on the net.
My recipe. Coconut milk, turmeric, black pepper, grated ginger, honey or brown sugar. Warm. Good before bed. Helps with joints.

jrose123

When my nerves need resting, I make easy cocktails...
1) Ginger beer spiked with rum. Yummy!
2) 1 pack apple cider mix, pinch cinnamon, few drops of vanilla extract, a sliver of butter, hot water according to direction, and a spike of rum. Goodness!
3) Lemonade spiked with rum.
Love me some rum!

Latest posts