Favorite Scents?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Monster

What are your favorite scents? Do you have a scent you wear regularly? One you especially like on a partner? What do you like your home to smell like?

Favorite perfumes:
Iulia, L’Artiste du Diable Perfume Oil – Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (for spring/summer)

hb13-Darkwoods .25 or .50 oz (for fall/winter)

As far as partners go, I'm pretty flexible but goddamn do I love some combination of bay rum, leather, and tobacco on dude-aligned folks. Tonka is great too. Cute big fella wearing something like that, I wanna get in close, wrap my hands in his shirt and breathe.

This is my go-to for the house Sea Witch jar candle

But any home that smells like someone has been cooking is 😍

My favourite scents which i wear quite regularly:

Summer: J'Adore - by Dior
Fall/Winter: Narciso EdP Poudrée - by Narciso Rodriguez (This is my favourite - ever)

For every day I wear: Tommy Girl - by Tommy Hilfiger or one of the DKNY perfumes. (Be Delicious (green apple shaped bottle) or DKNY Women.)

20210814_151759.jpg

Perfumes for him... hmm, no idea what I really like, I am probably also flexible. It needs to fit with the guy. And it should be used carefully - means: not too much of it.

(Generally speaking I also like the scent of jet fuel / kerosene - but that probably doesn't count here 😅)

Last edited:

Tracyarts

This is my main fragrance collection. Needless to say I love perfume.
20180824_081121.jpg
My favorite is Donna Karan Black Cashmere, but it's discontinued, so I can't wear it as freely as I used to. I have to make my little stockpile last.
20210426_233738.jpg
I like a lot of fragrances though. Mostly spicy and woody fragrances, also citrus and fruity floral fragrances. I like some men's fragrances too. Other favorites are Spicebomb, SJP Stash, Tom Ford Noir pour Femme, Viva la Juicy, and Green Tea.

I have three favourite scents and can't seem to go past them. For me, they are more of a mood thing as opposed to seasonal, so I wear what feels right at the time (including just before bed).

20210815_092832.jpg.png

As for what I like to smell on a partner, if it contains notes of musk, sandalwood, vanilla and amber, I'll never be far from his neck. 😍

I LOVE your collection @Tracyarts!

Tracyarts

I love all three of these.

I have three favourite scents and can't seem to go past them. For me, they are more of a mood thing as opposed to seasonal, so I wear what feels right at the time (including just before bed).

View attachment 144212

As for what I like to smell on a partner, if it contains notes of musk, sandalwood, vanilla and amber, I'll never be far from his neck. 😍

I LOVE your collection @Tracyarts!

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
Patchouli-rose is a go-to. Kiehls has a nice spray of it.

But my favorite scents in the world are usually industrial. Gasoline and fresh tarmac especially. I love getting stuck in a traffic jam when the opposite lane is being repaved

Latest posts